This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Applications (NEWBIES)

Topic » Season 12 Applications..

3280 days 9 hours ago
flatl99
Name/Nickname: Liam F.
Hometown: Armstrong, BC
Skype Account (if applicable): N/A
Partner's Name: Nathan/Nate
Partner's Username: nt888
Relation to Partner: Best Friend

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor?
I want to be able to showcase my skill and talents in a group that is so well known and has high prestige. Winning a game like this, which I know I can do, would really solidfy my place as a group game master. I also think it will be such a blast playing together with Nathan.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table?
We are such a close team, we have 100% trust in each other. That being said we both have a high competitiveness, if we manage to stay together past merge we will be the deadliest couple in the game. We will not let anything or anyone get in the way. We are both very strategic thinkers and good at challenges.

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why?
This is a tough one, because I am so genuinely nice and friendly to everyone in the game making them like me so its harder to vote me out, but on the other hand i dont hesitate to pull the trigger on a threat to my game. So to the other players in the game, Im a hero, but deep down a villian at heart

Will you send confessionals? How often?
Yes I will send confessionals after every tribal and challenge, as well if something big has occured in the game

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? Im not sure if you mean the podcast that wangy used to do with members of his group game, which i am in fact a former sole survivor of, but i dont know too much about them, so im indifferent atm
3278 days 4 hours ago
dsradine
Name/Nickname: Damian
Hometown: Lake Havasu City, AZ
Skype Account (if applicable): dsradine
Partner's Name: Josh
Partner's Username: IHasFood
Relation to Partner: Ex-lovers. Lol no, we met in a Survivor group game, and we were a final two until I blindsided him and won. But we good friends now :)

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? Bc a friend asked and I love group games!

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? We bring A) the good looks and B) we strategize really well together and actually pulled off a lot of moves in our game.

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? Hero premerge, and Villain postmerge. I think making moves and backstabbing people before we even merge is dumb and risky, thus the Hero part. And post-merge, I mean, you're here to win, so you gotta do what you gotta do to win.

Will you send confessionals? How often? Yes I love sending confessionals! As often as you'd like.

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? Never heard of it.
3276 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal
Name/Nickname: Jay
Hometown: Toronto
Skype Account (if applicable): JordanForReal
Partner's Name: Nicole
Partner's Username: Nicole16
Relation to Partner: Friends. We met in a group game, we were in a very strong alliance til the final 6, but it was clear that I couldn't beat her in the end, so I back stabbed her. But now we have played more games together and we are really good friends ^.^

I've seen this group game around tengaged ALOT and I kind of deep down wanted to play but never really got around to it. Plus I've never played a Survivor group game so this should get interesting ;)

Hunty Nicole is bae, We both tend to slay challenges (when we want to) plus her strategic ability is on point, Im more of a social player so she is definitely the brains of the operation.

I consider myself an Anti-Hero, I do bad things with good intent- ok I'm gonna stop myself right there. I'm a villain, a lot of people see being a villain as a bad thing but I tend to own it and flaunt it.

YASS I LOVE CONFESSIONALS. I send them after every event, sometimes before the event. Events such as competitions, tribal councils, ect.

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors?
What the fuck is Brovivors..?

K I just checked what Brovivors is and it hasn't been updated in like 113 days how is this still relevant. I guess it's a podcast or something for a Survivor group game? Idk.
3276 days 11 hours ago
Philip13
Name/Nickname: Phil 
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada 
Skype Account (if applicable): sorry don't have one :(
Partner's Name: Leo 
Partner's Username: Yinzer
Relation to Partner: Close tengaged friends!

To show some of these hot heads that are returning that even though they have already played It means nothing when going into a game like this!

I believe it will really show what experience from the past seasons + a fresh mind to guide past mistakes could do to tear up this competition!!

I would consider myself a Hero... at the end of the day there is no reason to really be seen as a bad person when you have all these opportunities to do good things and at least be trustworthy and loyal 

I will of course send confessionals! I'll be sending them when I have something to say or simply when I'm excited or confused or angry... so I'll be doing them quite often ^_^

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? The Brovivors are this really rare group of survivors that include the term bro.... they are definitely my favorite group since after all things I know nothing about tap at my curiosity...
3272 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name/Nickname: Nathan
Hometown: Washington D.C.
Skype Account (if applicable): nathan_goodwin9
Partner's Name: Russle
Partner's Username: Russell11
Relation to Partner: Brother

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? Because I do very well in survivor group games I play in.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? We will slay.

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? Villain- You will find out. ;). Hero- I am loyal.

Will you send confessionals? How often? Sure. Every tribal.

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? Sounds like a really cool name. :)
3270 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Name/Nickname: Leah L.
Hometown: New Smyerna Beach, FL
Skype Account (if applicable): PeachessnCream
Partner's Name: Natasha
Partner's Username: Blondelle
Relation to Partner: Sisters

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? I love Survivor! Simple as that! :)

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? A whole lot of art, creativity, and sugar and spice

Hero! I find myself in an underdog kind of situation most of the time! I can usually prevail <3

Yes! A long one every otherr day and probably a mini one in between

I don't know them :3
3270 days 7 hours ago
byp123
Name/Nickname: Cole91
Hometown: Sometimes Orlando, sometimes the wonderful city of Italy.
Previous Season: I won all stars with a premade and lost congo without a premade
Placement: 1 & 3 If I get a 4 my placements will have an average of 1 #BasicMath
Skype Account (if applicable): you guys have it!
Partner's Name: Bully Ethan
Partner's Username: EthanTripleZero
Relation to Partner: Fellow Bullies

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor?
I want to prove that i can win no matter the size of my premade

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?
because i'm tengaged's most notorious villain and quite frankly nobody can stop me

We will bully the other 18 out of the game. No other pair is gonna do that

What will you change from your last time playing?
i won't align with any brits and i'll do better at math

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to?
kim and molly from endure because why not
3269 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Name/Nickname: Ryan
Hometown: Boston, MA
Skype Account (if applicable): ryankida
Partner's Name: Jeremy or JB
Partner's Username: _JB_
Relation to Partner: Friends with Benefits

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? Why the fuck do you need to know

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? Honestly Jeremy's actually good at playing and I'm good at being a dick, so together, I'll ride his coattails and provide the entertainment and he'll bring home the money

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? Villain because I hate humankind and love yelling at people

Will you send confessionals? How often? Probably every time someone pisses me off, so often

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE FUCKING BROVIVORS? I FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD ALL GET ASS CANCER BECAUSE THEY'RE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS, FAKE FUCKS, AND DIRTY RATS WHO SELL OUR THEIR FRIENDS AND VALUES FOR A STACK OF GREENBACKS. I WANT THE BROVIVORS TO CHOKE ON MY FAT COCK. THEY ARE WORTHLESS HUMANS AND I DETEST EACH OF THEM.
3268 days 9 hours ago
Kenu67
Name/Nickname: Karma
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Skype Account (if applicable): don't have one
Partner's Name:
Partner's Username: CrazyCourtney
Relation to Partner: friends. She's competing in one of my group games

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? Cause I want to win and prove I can finally do good in one of these group games

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? She's nice and I'm a bitch. We are a perfect pair. I will call out the birches and stab them in the back and she will give them a bandaid when they are eliminated

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? Villian cause I'm a too faced bitch
Will you send confessionals? How often? I will send them all the time. I talk a lot of shit

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? I have no idea who they are
3268 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
Name/Nickname: Nathan F.
Hometown: Calgary, AB
Skype Account (if applicable): NathanFowler132
Partner's Name: Micheal 
Partner's Username:  Micklepickle20
Relation to Partner: Friends

Haven't played in this series yet and I wanna give it a shot

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? I think it will probably bring entertainment more than anything.

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? I'd say as of late I'm more of a hero. If I make a deal with you I won't go back on it unless you do me wrong.

Will you send confessionals? How often? I will. I'll try to shoot for everyday

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? Fuck those people like seriously who do they think they are.
3268 days 7 hours ago
kekgeek
Name/Nickname: Jacob
Hometown: Minnesota
Skype Account (if applicable): winner656565
Partner's Name: Sugar
Partner's Username: Obscurity
Relation to Partner: friends

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor? Looking for a group game, this is one of the best ones out there and by far the best VL. I just love to play survivor so lets do it.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? Well I am adding a challenge beast to this series again in Obscurity, who was inactive for the very first day in his original season and I know for a fact he needs that redemption. For me I am not going to BS you, I am a logical player that wants to get better at this game. Also IMO I am in a transition period in my survivor group game from an unknown player to a player who is at least respected as I enter the game. So I would love the opportunity for me to share this transition with the W&P community.

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why? Villain, I will do what needs to be done to win, but if I get that one main ally I am not afraid to run the game with that person.

Will you send confessionals? How often? Yes. Pre-merge will send one every time I go to tribal, if we are not going to tribal I will send every other day. Merge, I send everyday.

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors? I could be wrong, but isnt that a podcast that Wangy used to do. They are ok but consistency is a problem. If this is not what you are talking about I am talking out of my ass
3267 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Name/Nickname: Andrea
Hometown: California
Skype Account (if applicable): Prue.holmes1
Partner's Name: Andalib
Partner's Username: Sackeshi (Sack of Shit)
Relation to Partner: Worst Enemies

Why do you want to play in Winner and Prez's Survivor?: Because even though you closed applications 12 hours ago, you cannot resist but casting this flop ^^^

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table?: Uhm well the fact that its Sackeshi makes it harder for you to not cast us so doing so would just bring so much potential for Sackeshi take first boot <3

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Why?: People call me a villain so w.e

Will you send confessionals? How often?: Yes, and whenever you need me to x

How do you feel about the group known as the Brovivors?: Sounds like a group made for some egotistical failures -_-

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!