This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications

Topic » Season 3 Applications

3895 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
This season will be open to only players who have not played in Winner and Prez's Survivor Series. Please fill out this short application if you are interested in applying.

Tengaged username:
Real name/nickname:
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor?
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)?
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?:
What time zone do you live in?
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST?
3895 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Macda27
Mac
Yellow
Loyal,strategic,active
I am a loyal player,not everyone is very loyal,I would probs make an alliance which would get me pretty far....and Im strategic and very active
Ummmmmm,not quite sure,lol
Not any in your series
I promise
NZEST
Yeah,think so?
3887 days 20 hours ago
xcoggeshall
Tengaged username: xcoggeshall
Real name/nickname: Xavier
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? white
Describe yourself in 3 words: witty, smart, adorable
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? i am very smart
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? brenda lowe
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? i am in one but havent finsished
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: yes
What time zone do you live in? EST
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? yes
3887 days 6 hours ago
acronix
Tengaged username: acronix
Real name/nickname: David
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? white, I will friend you guys.
Describe yourself in 3 words: social, honest, friendly
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? I believe that I could take control over my game better than other players and form alliances that stick better than anyone else. I also love survivor :D
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Cochran. He's pretty smart grades wise, friendly and social, but also very strategic and acts kind of funny.
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)?  Being new to tengaged, I have to admit that this is my first group game :/
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: I would never quit or go inactive as I couldn't imagine how mad it would make you guys. I mean it pisses me off when people do it in fasting games and I just go, " I don't want to be that guy"
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? 95% of the time
3887 days 6 hours ago
crazzycasey
Tengaged username: Crazzycasey

Real name/nickname: Casey W.

Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Yellow!

Describe yourself in 3 words: Ridiculous, Social- Butterfly, and Charming

Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? I have the ability to become the
sole survivor because I work hard to succeed. I use my social skills to make alliances, and I use my strategic skills to make great moves. I'll blindside or lie to anyone for a chance to win.

Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Tough. I'll have to go with either Shii Ann Huang or Cochran.

What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)?
Ryan's Survivor: Fiji- 16/20
User5's Survivor: Soloman Islands- 4/16
Jman's Survivor: The Australian Outback- 11/16
Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine- ?/16
KidA's Survivor: Kenya- 5/16
Ryan's Survivor: Spain: Second Chances- 6/18
ILTB's Whodunnit- ?/30

Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: I come on everyday. So it won't be a problem :)

What time zone do you live in? CST, but I can always come one EST times.

Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? Yes! I might a couple if they are at 6 PM, but yes, mostly!
3887 days 5 hours ago
macaesgui
Tengaged username: macaesgui
Real name/nickname: Gui
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? White (ok)
Describe yourself in 3 words: outwit, outplay, outlast. (that's what i am used to work in live to lol)
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Because i'm a big fan of the game, and I think I can possible make something to make it work
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I don't know. I think I should answer this question after I leave, or become a winner. But I can guarantee you, that my game will NEVER be compare to Purple Kelly haha
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)?  I'm playing Mafia NYC, but still not over yet.
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: Yes
What time zone do you live in? Brasilia (Brazil)
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? yes :) except on thurdays, please!
3882 days 21 hours ago
PurpleCows
Tengaged username: PurpleCows
Real name/nickname: Chelsea , (Chels)
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Yellow.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun , Strategic , Loyal.
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Strategy :)
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Honestly I don't know.
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? None :P
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: Promise c;
What time zone do you live in? CST.
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST Yes :)
3882 days 21 hours ago
NickBrad97
Tengaged username: nickbrad97
Real name/nickname: nick
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? silver
Describe yourself in 3 words: fun fast and wise
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? sure
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? eirk from fans vs favs
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)?  1st place: Leo's 2nd annual Hunger Games
1st place: Austin's Survivor Borneo Season 1
2nd place: BHDS Survivor Congo
4th place: BHDS Survivor Brazil
10th place: Seitter's Survivor: Paraguay

Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: promise
What time zone do you live in? est
3882 days 20 hours ago
jarb1234
This season will be open to only players who have not played in Winner and Prez's Survivor Series. Please fill out this short application if you are interested in applying.

Tengaged username: jarb1234
Real name/nickname:Jarb or Jonathan
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Sliver
Describe yourself in 3 words: savvy, witty and helpful
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Because I know what it takes to be a winner and what it doesn't.
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I'd hate to give a recent example but I'd have to say John Cochran the Caramoan version.
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? I've been on this site for 4 years I've played in too many to name. But I've won some and lost a lot more.
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: pinky swear
What time zone do you live in? Nfld (hour and a half later then est)
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? As long as I'm not working
3882 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Tengaged username: PoohSnap
Real name/nickname: Pooh
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Yellow
Describe yourself in 3 words: crazy, exciting, fun
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? I can come up with great strategies
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I really don't know..
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? This would be my first!
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: yes
What time zone do you live in? Eastern
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? Yes
3882 days 18 hours ago
ava_adore84
Tengaged username: ava_adore84 (ava)
Real name/nickname:Lesha
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? orange
Describe yourself in 3 words: strong, nice, spontaneous
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor?because i am a compettitor and i beleive in myself and i am  smart
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? i have no idea lol
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? omars big brother 4  it was canceeled but i got gifted because i was the most active  and im currently in bbau the summer of secrets
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?:  yes
What time zone do you live in? pst
3882 days 17 hours ago
climbingdolphins
Climbingdolphins
Yellow
Awesome,funny,weird
I am a survivor superfan
Malcolm/ozzy/Todd
None
Promise
Central time
Yes
3882 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Tengaged username:  mikespike
Real name/nickname: mike
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Brown
Describe yourself in 3 words: very fucking sexy
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? cos im cunning and know when to make big moves
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Phillip (but less crazy) i always have a plan and know how to do it
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? links, kida's, wangifolds, coles, Kats just to name a few. made merge on all except links, 1st in coles, 2nd in Kats
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: of course
What time zone do you live in? AEST
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST? Majority, yes
3882 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey
light green
sassy sexy and smarter than you think
do what it takes to outwit outplay and outlast
Boston Rob is my favorite
Rock and Hoblins  BB final four
NJ Survivor final four
3882 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol 2 part
Chloes BB final four
Eastern time
will play to the end
on mostly 24/7
3882 days 2 hours ago
tuter32
Tengaged username: tuter32
Real name/nickname: Zach
Color level (if you're white level you must friend me and thewinner)? Purple
Describe yourself in 3 words: Very Very Smart
Why do you have the ability to become the sole survivor? Because I am bringing a new three words to Survivor forget outwit outplay outlast. Backstab, Betray, and Befriend.
Which survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I havent watched much Survivor but i would say someone whos very vocal. I dont take shit from people and people sometimes call me a bully because I have a tendency to go to far and lose my temper
What previous group games have you played in (if you have, state your placement in said game)? I recently played in Bingos Survivor and got 2nd, I was as active in that game because of Drivers Ed but im in the clear now!
Do you promise not to quit or go inactive?: I promise
Can you make challenges that start anywhere from 6-8:30 PM EST?6:00-6:45 I cant. The other times YES! ( i may be on during that time but i host a group game at that time

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!