This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

3932 days 15 hours ago
LockerAmi
B-i do not want to eliminate one of my teamates but im sorry....-camera goes fuzzy-
3932 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
C- Well my journey can end soon, and I don't want to leave the delicious things that I have had. Well If I go, I will take some of the greatest sweets :D.
3931 days 23 hours ago
tadds
C - I really like everyone here. Hopefully I don't have to get all evil on anyone
3931 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
B-Chris said basically that I am fath. And that's not true : okay, maybe I have some extra weight *touching his body*, but there is nothing to say about my weight

* Breaks the balance*.

" Oh well, it was already broken " .
3931 days 22 hours ago
Guigi
B- im so happy that i stayed :))))))))))))
3931 days 22 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- ERRRRG. Well then. I guess Owen stayed. Can't really expect much from the first elimination
3930 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
C-I don't like this confessional, I prefer the other. Anyway I love Denmark. My mummy kept telling me " Son, one day you will go on Denmark, and then you will bring to me a souvenir ".

The question is " Which souvenir can I buy in Denmark ?"

*Looking the mirros* " Ehi mirror, mirror can you tell me what can I buy ?"
3929 days 22 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- I guess my teammates are in a coma now. I told them not to eat the peanuts
3929 days 22 hours ago
MicklePickle20
b-im ready
3929 days 21 hours ago
KingKitKat
C-Hmm I think I saw Duncan in the bathroom earlier...
3929 days 20 hours ago
survivornerd
B- It's disappointing that Duncan went, but at least it means that I'm closer to the million!
3929 days 16 hours ago
Jared242
C-Im really upset that i havent been able to compete but hopefully now i can! :D
3928 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
B- YEAAAH we're in fisrt class :D manicure time !
3920 days 10 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- Nobody has been in here for a while :) Well I guess I'm going to say what's on my mind. Owen go out!!! Do not take my idea. :P
3915 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
C - I'm really glad to prove myself and to everyone else that I am here to play a game, it's great to be in first class, and I hope my team sees me as a valuable player.

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!