This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

3922 days 5 hours ago
survivorman101
Yes, there are two different confessionals in this game. They will share a forum, however. The first is the bathroom, to discuss what's happening, saying your feeling to a live audience, doing special business. The second confessional is the cockpit, where the pilot intern is driving the plane.
( It would be recommended to put B [Bathroom] or C [Cockpit] in front of your confessional to tell which confessional you're using. Doing so can give you an advantage later.)
3921 days 18 hours ago
KingKitKat
B- This bathroom was used by Owen. That's it I'm doing all my confessionals in the Cockpit
3920 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
B-Well I think I am the only one who likes this confessionals :(. I don't understand why *farts*.
But it is too small for me.
Anyway I am hungry, hungry hungry
3918 days 13 hours ago
survivorman101
B- I don't see what's so bad about this bathro- OH MY GOODNESS! Intern! Get the Frebreeze! The BIG one!
3917 days 19 hours ago
LockerAmi
B-im sadie everone and...-looks around- -whispers- i think that guy is hot.:)
3917 days 15 hours ago
LockerAmi
B-so the challenge looks so hard and i just hope we win -says in sadies voice- owen's hot!!!
3917 days 6 hours ago
KingKitKat
C-I think the titans will really show the thunder rage they have in them to win. We have this one
3917 days 6 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- And do not call me Al >:(
3916 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
B-- I think that Alejandro really starts to show himself a little more. Maybe he is a leader. Anyway I really like Sadie, she is so funny, hilarious and she likes et just like me.
" Hurray "

* jumping and crashing the toilet*

"Oops, ehm bye :D"
3916 days 12 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- I really hope the impression I'm giving is not a negative one, I'm only here to win
3915 days 17 hours ago
KingKitKat
B- I'm only in the bathroom because Owen hasn't gone in here for the last few hours. I think his system is not functional. He's upset about my team winning the challenge. I think Owen does have a brain, and he's likable. He is a possible threat to me. Time to turn on the charm.
3915 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
B- I think that Alejandro doesn't like me at all * starts crying*, he is too competitor and I am a little afraid of him. I think he can do something against my food, and if he touches my food  will became a warrior.

Or maybe not
3915 days 15 hours ago
Guigi
hey im lindsay and im sooooo happy to be here :)))))))))))))))))))))) ! *smiles* and..... wheres Tyler ? *dumb face*
3915 days 15 hours ago
Guigi
C- (oups i forgot)
3915 days 15 hours ago
KingKitKat
C- Owen is definitely up to some plot again, because he used the bathroom :/
3915 days 14 hours ago
survivornerd
B- I'm in it to win it eh? *passes out because the bathroom is so nasty*

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!