This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3641 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*say
3641 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Ur just a ass now pfft give red ur vote I don't want it
3641 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Red-Ummm I wasn't the only one who voted you...there were 6 others...hmm...

HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS

First off,congratulations on making the Final 2!

Red-You were a very strong player.But I can't be sure what moves belonged to YOU!Can you please explain this?

Yes You weren't the only one who voted for me Pat But look around the other 6 are also there with you. While you weren't the only one I felt like you were the Head of Snake along with Zach but you were easier to get.

Zach going Home Was my move. Andrew Going home had a lot to do with me. Obviously Paul. You(Pat) and Lee I helped get out. Audren and Felix I had little to do with them leaving. I kept my self here with Strong Challenges and an idol
3641 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Question (for both of you): why do you deserve it over the person beside you?
Because for most of the Game I didn't have a solid alliance I was usually in a minority and if it wasn't for Challenge wins I would have probably been out. Yes me and Courtney worked together but we voted the same 3 times. For Pat, Lee and Andrew. I played a lot more social then I am used to. I got people to trust me. I won 4 immunities and Courtney had to Buy Hers. If this was a game for who is nicer that is Courtney hands down but this is survivor and I might be A** but I am definitely a Survivor
3641 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
I know that this might be a stupid thing to say seeing as I want to beat her but I would like to point out the Courtney wasn't a lap dog. If it wasn't for her this game would have been way different. And she is a good person.
3641 days 13 hours ago
Audren
Lol first off either one of you could have won against Paul so that was a dumb move whoever voted him out. Now questions...

Red: Speaking of Paul, why did you decide to keep in over Courtney? As this is a move that could potentially lose the game for you where I feel you could have easily beaten Paul.

Court: You were in the majority allaince the whole game(from what I saw). You were never really in danger(except when Pat wanted to blindside you), so what did you do that wwas impressive in this game? Was there ever a time you didn't feel safe and if so how did you save yourself?
3641 days 13 hours ago
sosyomomma
If courtney wins itll be a travesty she was my lapdog and nothing else anything but a vote for Red is a disgrace to every single on of us
3641 days 13 hours ago
sosyomomma
Red- why do you deserve to win oh wait u made court into ur bitch this game so she would never vote u out

Court-Nothing u disgust me.
3641 days 13 hours ago
sosyomomma
BOTH OF U R MENTALLY RETARDED. I MOTHER FUCKING DID THE PATRICH AND AUDREN BLINSIDES IF ETHER OF UR RETARDED ASSES BELIVE U MADE ANY MOVE THAT I DIDNT HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER U BEST REAVULATE UR SHIT. SERIOUSLY TALKIN BOUT THE PLAYED THE GAME NO BITCH BOTH YA ASSES DID WHAT I FUCKIN SAID SO AND ONLY REASON U MADE IT AS LONG AS U DID WAS BECAUSE UR ASSES TO DUMBFUCK TO STRATEGIZE AND U SHEEPED ME, SIT DOWN LIKE FUCK IM NOT VOTING BECAUSE NETHER OF U R DESERVING AND UR BOTH FUCKIN LYING, BOTH UR GAMEPLANS WERE THIS, ANDREW MAKES A PLAN THEN VOTE THAT WAY. AND FOR REAL COURT U WERE SO NIEVE I DID SHIT LIKE VOTE OUT FELIX AND NOT TELL UR ASS BECAUSE I COULDNT BE BOTHER, IM THE ONLY ONE DESERVING OF WINNING AND FFS WHY COULDNT PAUL B THERE SO I WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO VOTE FOR
3641 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
^ lmaooooo
3641 days 7 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Andrew fuck u
If u played better then us wouldn't u be sitting here?
I made moves too and we agreed usually on who went not because u said so
So whatever makes u feel better
3641 days 7 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Audren i was safe most of this game and wasn't a huge threat that was my plan
I had people who trusted me and that's what u need in this game I think
3641 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: Speaking of Paul, why did you decide to keep in over Courtney? As this is a move that could potentially lose the game for you where I feel you could have easily beaten Paul.

I Thought I explained this already but I'll try again. Courtney warned me about being a target. She talked to me when I was on the bottom. Paul only came to me after his alliance started getting destroyed. And I never saw any benefit from him working with me.
3641 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Andrew. Wow chill a little.
I Had nothing to do with the Audren vote. And i'm not saying the Pat vote was all me.
I did most of the stuff in this game without you Andrew. I got Zach out, I got You out and I got Paul out. We only voted the same twice. Pat and Lee. I hardly ever listened to what you said and if you were better at strategy then maybe you would have gone farther. But you total calm when I told you that Zach was going after you proved to me that he was above me and that was your downfall cause you couldn't even strategize enough to lie to me. You allied with Courtney now you're insulting her. I did more then just ally with her I befriended her and while we rarely saw eye to eye we trusted each other. And that is why she stuck with me instead of you. Every time something didn't go your way you complained. I got 7 votes. I took it in stride and battled back. I got teamed up on in challenges I joked it off and won the next challenge. Things didn't go my way I changed things I didn't complain. So don't get all high and mighty that you are such a much better player then us. We got you out deal with it.
3641 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Well said red the hun xx

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!