This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3628 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Congratulations to the F2 Red and Nova This has been a heck of a season thanks to all of you that played and actually enjoyed the game.
So let's bring in the Jury members Patrick, Lee, Audren, Zach, Maggie, Felix, Andrew and Paul voted out at the last tribal council.
Jury members first of all the f2 will post their opening statements after that you can ask them any questions and however many you want. Once you are confident you know who your voting for mail me it keeping in mind do it before Saturday night that's when the reading of the votes is and the awards will be handed out too.
Good Luck XD
Saturday 10pm GMT (5pm EST) Reading of the votes and awards will be handed out too
3628 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
*Waits
3628 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*rolls eyes*
3628 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*files nails*
3628 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
if theres a most active award I think im a contender xD
3628 days 4 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
First off I wanna thank each n everyone of u even u Ismail for a great season I had a blast.
Now where to start n what to say ...this game was so full of excitement n backstabbing wow what a time.
So here I am sitting beside a comp beast and a very loyal player who was a target for a very long time i message red way back and told him to use his idol because I wanted him to stay and work with me which he did at times we always had each others backs and even ifwe didnt voteoragree all the time i trusted him and I'm glad I did or he'd be gone and I may have been shortly after him.
I was very lucky to be on the selva tribe as we dominated the challenges and stayed away from tribal where I seen a lot of good players leave and I was happy to be honest cause then I knew I'd be better off at merge.
Andrew was my number 1 Alli in this game and I don't think I was his lapdog like u all think I wasn't afraid to make big moves like telling red to use his idol or getting Patrick out..also I made big moves by keeping players  I needed to be here like using my save from votes on felix and voting out Andrew was hard but needed to be done and I hope he respects me for it as I figured he'd be after me but he is a true friend and voted Paul.
What else can I say I played my heart out and made moves when I needed too on my own terms not when people told me too or I would be sitting there with the Judy tonight
Ask away and tear me up I will answer truthfully honestly plz don't vote in bitterness vote for who u think played the better game thanks again red and good luck
3628 days 4 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
The biggest move I made was voting Andrew out and securing myself a f2 with both red n Paul
Or saving Felix lol
Or voting Patrick out ,,that was my favorite move maybe not my best
3628 days 4 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Umm where did Zach's question go now I look crazy
3628 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
I think I deleted it by accident xD
3628 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
but he is a true friend and voted Paul.
-
Excuse bitch?
3628 days 3 hours ago
pikachu142
ill repost: well first of all congrats for making the final two my question is for both of you what do you think was the biggest move you made in the game (Court already awnsered) lmao
3628 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Paul wtf he chose me I'm sorry hate on him I didn't decide this
3628 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Courtney- well played good job yada yada

Red- good game and stuff

I fucking vote Courtney
*sits down*
3628 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul wtf he chose me I'm sorry hate on him I didn't decide this
-
And I didn't decide that I am hot.... It happens...
*winks*
3628 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
I am still writing my speech i will post in about an hour got to go now
3628 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Laughs at Paul true enough ;)

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!