This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

3907 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
kkz thanks for the answers ~
3907 days 10 hours ago
mastropola
Thanks for the shoutout , Alan, I wouldve been in the final 6 had I not left, and this season wasnt so boring xD
Last season was so much better
3907 days 5 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*walks in front of the final three*

Want I want to know is why did you guys stay loyal to the 6 who were bigger threats than the people you took out, when you could have easily beaten them, me for example I did literally nothing all game, apart from buy an immunity and vote however Sam or Warth told me to...
So I wanna know why you guys all stayed loyal when there could have been an easier way out?
3907 days ago
sammy1172
At the beginning of the season i made a promise to stay loyal to the majorityof the aalliances i made and josh i dont feel every member of my final 6 alliance is a threat. I feel sean allan made no big move except vote how i told them and ride the  coattails of the alliance i created. I could nade a final 6 deal with anyone. You and tdo could easily be sitting here with me but i made my alliance when i did. I made my bed by staying loyal to them. Now im jusy going to sit there and lie in it
3906 days 19 hours ago
allan526
I'm going to answer your question with a question josh, why was I eliminated last season, because you didn't want blood on your hands, I was the vulnerable target and was easy to get out, I needed the majority, and I didn't think 3 of the people in my alliance threats,
3906 days 13 hours ago
Warthhogs
mastropola
Thanks for the shoutout , Alan, I wouldve been in the final 6 had I not left, and this season wasnt so boring xD
Last season was so much better

YES JUST YES! Jharrin trying to rig the game for the individuals and us the pairs making F7 LOLZ
3906 days 13 hours ago
Warthhogs
Sammy- Tell me a bit of your strategy... Not your life story

Allan- It looked like you sheeped sammy, do you have any prove you didn't?

Sah- Who is better Cirie or Brenda? //IF YOU GET THIS RIGHT YOU GET TO PICK WHO I DEFINITELY WILL NOT VOTE... Ex. If you get it right and you pick sammy I will NOT vote sammy 100%//
3906 days 12 hours ago
allan526
I voted out bowling, sammy's biggest ally and would of kept you instead of sammy because I thought sammy was a bigger target
3906 days 11 hours ago
sammy1172
My strategy was to make an alliance and stay true to them as long as i can and within that aalliance make a suballiance
3906 days 11 hours ago
sammy1172
Allan u would of voted me out so some could say i won challenges to get here
3906 days 11 hours ago
allan526
you only beat sean and warth in that last challenge, I can't spam to anyone except like... 25 ppl
3906 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
send me your votes, i wont be spamming you to vote, they are due wednesday night at 7pm est
3906 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
In reponse to josh:
i voted you out because it was tied 3-3 you and sammy and I knew I was basically choosing aho left. Sammy and I were closer and I hope you can respect that
3906 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Warth:
idk sorry
3906 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
If I have to guess... cirie?

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S7 The Philippines!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!