This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Ever!)

3889 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, after 27 tribal councils, we are finally here! The final 3! Congratulations!

Finalists, you have until 7pm est tonight to post your opening statements! Please keep your plea in ONE comment. If you do not, you still can however the jury questionings will begin then and your plea will be a few pages in potentially so the jury members will have a hard time finding it.

(If all three finalists post their opening statements before 7pm est tonight, then I'll open the jury questionings early)

This forum is open to any discussion. Also, anyone who was voted out before the jury, you are aloud to make comments but you cannot vote, so you cannot ask any questions unless you really care.

Just a note, this final tribal may drag out a bit. I start school tomorrow, so thats always going to be my 1st priority. I am not going to commit to a date as to when I will hold the vote, it will be some night this week at 8pm est. At the latest, it will be next Saturday night.

For the jurors, you can send in your vote when ever you want. I will give you a deadline once I send you more information. But just know, once you vote, you CANNOT change it!

In the case of a tie, if its a tie for 1st and 2nd, the person in 3rd place will break it. If there is a tie for 2nd and 3rd, then both will finish in 2nd. If there is a three way tie (if a person doesn't vote), then Tengaged will decide. (hopefully it won't come to that)
3889 days 22 hours ago
Warthhogs
I can talk right?

In the case of a tie, if its a tie for 1st and 2nd, the person in 3rd place will break it. If there is a tie for 2nd and 3rd, then both will finish in 2nd. If there is a three way tie (if a person doesn't vote), then Tengaged will decide. (hopefully it won't come to that)

Me when I want it to be a 3 way tie so its a spam challenge to see who wins or not...
3889 days 22 hours ago
sammy1172
I entered this game on a tribe on a losing streak but on that tribe was three good friends bowling cfff and bigbrother132. Then i switched tribes and whatever tribe i was on i found people i can trust. Getting to the merge with twelve other people i know i needed to make a big allianceand stay loyal to it. Thats what i did by making a six person alliance of jimboslice warthog sahmosean bowling and allan. We cruised all the way to the to the final six. On the say though i fid piss off three really good friend. Alanduncan u trusted me with ur whole gamebecause i told u who to vote and the same gpes with u tdo and u josh. I am sorry i had to blindside yall but i had to stay loyal to the six petson alliance made in the game. Then when i got u out i was nearly blindside and that is why i respect u warthog and jimbo for bearly pulling that off. Getting to the fina l six i found if i did get on an immunity streak i would be going home despite the final four deal i made with sahmosean bowling and allan. After losing immunity and getting an idol clue i made up a lie saying i found the idol and everyone bought it so i was able to breakup the chilltown  of jharrins survivor jimboslice and warthog by sending jimboslice to the jury. Getting to the final five i made a final three deal with bowling and allan. Allan showed he had loyalty to know one by srnding bowling home. If i wouldnt of had immunity that week i would be on the jury with the rest of yall. Getting to the final four i realized if i dont win immunity i am hoing home abd warthog is going to win. I was able to win my second immunity in a row and my third total to make it here in the finals with Alan. If wouldn't off won the last two immunities i would be on the jury right now. Please vote for the person loyal to the alliance he made and the petson that fought to stay here by winning three immunity challenges including the final two. Alan and sahmosean took caution to the wind blindsiding whoever it took to get here
3889 days 22 hours ago
allan526
OK, so here is my opening statement, I went into this game with a determination to do better that my last game, dolphin came to me db duncansurfer and mas for a majority alliance and it worked for the first 2 tribals, but then griffles told me that dolphin was planning to blindside me and then mas and told me that dolphin db, and duncansurfer had created the d alliance, so we voted dolphin out and it looked good for me, but the next time we lost, mas was inactive then the tribe switch came and I felt terrible about my chances and thought I was next, but when griffles got eliminated due to inactivity it was a blessing  and a curse, after that at the next tribal bowling and warth were the visiting captains, so I told them, help me and i'll help you, and so I mannaged to get snowflake out, then came the merge, sammy proposed a final 6 deal to sah, me, warth, bowling, and jimmy, which worked very well, at the merge I won multiple immunity challenges and was a fairly large threat, but when the final 6 came me and sah were the middle men who people needed on their side, I decided who went when, I sealed jimmy's bowling's and warth's fate as well as everyone else who made it to the merge, I defyed the odds and bested 29 others, (i think) and so when I had no allies, I made the best of it and survived till the merge, then till the end,

sorry this is so long, it's the 2nd time i've made it to the finals in any group game,
3889 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
In the beginning of this game I was a great team player, which helped me make merge. I believe I contributed to immunities for lots of my tribe's wins. That was a great way to make it far
then when I made the merge I still won immunity at least once but I mostly played strategically, I barely recieved any votes the whole time but the people I voted out where the ones that left. In the end I slipped through to finals and I feel I deserve votes to win
GL guys ily
3889 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
so i was able to breakup the chilltown  of jharrins survivor jimboslice and warthog

<3...I know we were the best duo in the game... Now suck up some more if you want to get two votes k thanks
3889 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
Can me ask questions?
3889 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
If I can then:

Sah- What was your biggest move in the game?

Allan- How many individual challenges did you win? //I think one of them was by default so don't brag LOLZ//

Sammy- What survivor player did I play the game like?
3889 days 20 hours ago
sammy1172
Warthog u remind me of jerri from heros vs villians. U were loyal to everyone and if you would of won  the final immunity u would of won the game. And jimboslice was your coach
3889 days 20 hours ago
allan526
I won 2, and I was at least active which is why I got it by default, I also won several team challenges
3889 days 20 hours ago
sammy1172
Allan got 2 and i got 3 btw
3889 days 19 hours ago
allan526
and one of those 3 was a spamming challenge DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR A WHITE LEVEL TO WIN A SPAMMING CHALLENGE, NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE
3889 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
JURY MEMBERS, YOU MAY NOW BEGIN ASKING QUESTIONS! You can ask as many as you want!

Questions can be asked until 8pm est Monday night!
3889 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
honestly my biggest move was taking out TDO and Joshjosh to ensure my friends were safe. I like them fine but sammy would have been out instead of them had I not helped with those vote results :s
3889 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hey Guys

Now. Every vote is CRUCIAL and there is one up from grabs from me. As you know I was well...behind the curtains which was a strategy. So yeah, catch me up, Why should you get my vote what did you do to win? Getting to final 3 is easy getting there with good jury management is another thing. Give me your HONEST opinion of me. If you say "ily" or anything postive I won't vote you. I wan't your full bitchiness. The more 'honest' the better. Give me your best go.
3889 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Mail me when you have posted

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S7 The Philippines!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!