This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3450 days ago
superman11
ok i think yoru confusing the nick vote with the bennett vote, the bennett vote i wanted to split cause i had a feeling he had the idol, the nick vote i wanted him out.
3450 days ago
rabbaj
Jabbar - Why was I the first one everyone went after? What was it about me that made people want me out so badly?

honestly idk Julian, all I knew about that vote was either you or me and I didn't want it to be me....whatever personal reasons every1 else had for voting/not trusting you, I can't answer that
3450 days ago
rabbaj
And lol, no Sam, I remember what happened...i told you that we were voting nick and you started questioning it and talking about flipping it to ray BC we knew he didn't have the hii and you knew they were voting for you, and you didn't want to be the sacrificial lamb
3449 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Connor - We never really spoke, but I've always had this vibe that you dislike me. Is this true, and why should I vote for you to win?

Julian, first off, let me tell you that I don't dislike you at ALL! I actually think you're a really cool guy, but we have never really had any chances to align or work together well. And as to why you should vote for me, you should vote for me for playing the best all around game, and never giving up. I had the toughest road to run of anyone, and I think hard work should be rewarded. Thanks!
3449 days 23 hours ago
superman11
Nick (Archerskyfire) #Favorites #RedTribe #Rikibayo (4-3)

there was no split when nick left... yes i wanted to switch to ray but then we all voted nick out instead
3449 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO I never said anything about a split...i said you personally wanted to target ray, that doesn't imply a split vote, it implies that you would've wanted ray to go....LMFAO anyways, I kind of don't want to argue, GL with your decision
3449 days 13 hours ago
Connor_
Sam's Questions - I was a swing vote, and you were as well, I'm not trying to argue that. I'm saying that Duke approached myself, told me his plan, and I could have done that, but I didn't. If I had sided with Duke, I don't necessarily believe that I would be sitting here right now.

And yes, I did truly want to work with you, I saw you as a huge player, and I thought that you and me could do some serious damage together. Unfortunately, by the time the opportunity arose, the alliances were pretty much solid, and there wasn't much either of us could have done.

As to why I flipped - after the final nine, I never flipped. I only changed my vote when Bennett made fake screenshots about Mearl trying to vote me off, otherwise, I was loyal. I wasn't going to go down on a sinking ship when there were lifeboats right next to me.

If I could choose the final three, excluding the people that are here, I would make the final three Sam, Alex, and Andy, with Bennett getting fourth. I think that Alex and Andy were my closest allies in the game, and helped my through the beginning stages, and I couldn't have landed here without them. Sam, I'm not kissing your ass right now, but I think that you and I both had the toughest roads to run. You were constantly a target, and you managed to escape being voted off multiple times, and I think you deserved a better placement.
3449 days 10 hours ago
Duke
Love the fact that as the 15th boot im being brought into the FTC conversation
#Shitthebedbutleaveanimprint, jk
3449 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
lol duke
3449 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Duke :( You should've gone farther!
3448 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
I like you all. Sorry I didn't ask questions but I don't think it would be fair to ask questions at this point because there is so little time. I have read everything though and I am voting for who I think played the best game all around, had to ove re com the most obstacles, stuff like that. Gl you three, i like all of you so don't take this personally
3448 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
And btw, Connor you only went to 16 tribals, not 17, LMFAO

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!