This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3450 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in.

The power has switched from the players to the jury.

Connor,
Jabbar,
Mearl.

One of you will win this game and all you can do at this point is plead your case to the jury.

First, you'll all post an opening statement. There is no rush, but the jury won't post until allhree of you have given your first statement.

Then, the jury will post questions in here. I will not notify you when these are asked, and it's your responsibility to check in on them. Jurors, you also won't be told by me if your question is answered. You guys can mail eachother, or just trust that you'll be checking in.

So, go ahead and post your statements, and I'll be back later to notify the jury.

The reunion will be on Monday evening, a more specific time posted on Sunday.

Jurors, please send your votes by Monday at 6PM EST (5 Central) regardless. No jury vote revokes your eligibility for all awards this season, and could also mean you never play in the series again.
3450 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
I'll keep mine short and elaborate by answering your questions.

I started this game in the minority but managed to stay alive and put myself in a position of power. I got through this vote without a single vote cast against me and I won the most individual immunity challenges (and tied for most tribal wins too), yet I managed to not appear as a physical threat. I made game changing decisions and moves that put myself here in the finals. I made sure to take out people before they could take out me while also making decisions on what would keep myself in the position to determine my own destination in this game.

If an happy to answer any questions you may have and I enjoyed playing with all you guys. Also thank you to Jimbo for hosting this season.
3450 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
This game has been a roller coaster to say the absolute least. I think that nobody expected me to be in the final three, facing the jury, and in all honesty, I didn't think I'd be here either. Coming into this game as the only last placer to return, is... awkward, to say the least. My tribe (of failures) already saw the biggest target and weakness in the tribe. I was able to get a couple of people together, and I had a huge influence over our tribe in the first few weeks of the game, and for their remainder of the time that they spent here. I was able to get myself in the middle of a fairly good alliance, and I was confident, until the tribe swap happened... This was probably one of the most devastating points in the game for me. I had lost 100% of my allies, and I was on an all-favorite tribe. Of course, I'm immediately an outsider, #1 target, easy to pick off... my tribe lost the first immunity challenge after the tribe swap, and I thought I was a dead man walking at that moment. I was able to speak to some of the members of the green (favorites) tribe, and I learned who had the idol for their tribe, who was in the majority, the minority, and who the swing votes were. I was able to position myself in such a way that I didn't have to pick sides. I was the green tribe's swing vote. Nobody can argue me on that. I didn't receive ONE vote at that tribal council, when less than twelve hours before I was set to get 15th place. I kept myself in this position until the merge hit, and I was elated. I was happy to be reunited with my old failures, and I thought that this was as good as the game got. Andy, who happened to be my #1 alliance member, was picked off first, and once again, I thought I was done after that. I was constantly in the minority, and the highs I had in this game were short-lived. When I won the Hidden Immunity Idol at the auction, I had to use it to my advantage, as the old favorites were taking over. I didn't use the idol for a while actually, and if my game reflects on the fact that I received NO votes at the tribal council afterwards, when I publicly received a Hidden Immunity Idol. I know that most of you are probably thinking that I don't deserve the win, because I only won one Individual Immunity Challenge. I didn't need to win the Individual Immunity Challenges most of the time. I was always able to talk myself out of situations, and I was able to avoid true danger for most of the post-merge game. I know I didn't play a master competition game like Mearl, or was a huge social player like Jabbar. I like to think I played a balance of all three, and it landed me here, so I can give myself a pat on the back.

So why do I deserve to win Jimbo's Survivor: FvF?
I deserve it for perseverance. I had the toughest road to run of anyone in the entire game, and that's a fact. I deserve it for strategy. I was able to receive only a few votes in my stay here, and being the outsider/target I was, that's huge. I deserve to win for besting the odds. Here I am, former 16th placer, sitting in the final three. Attended the most tribal councils of anyone, publicly received an idol, and beat all of the odds. I deserve to win for never giving up, no matter the situation.

Good Luck Jabbar and Mearl, we all deserve this win in our own ways, may the best man win.
3450 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
Omfg, coming into this game I was really scared to do this again, but I was immediately asked to be apart of a 5-man failure alliance with connor/alex/steve/andy and despite us losing all but 1 chall, we dominated the 1st 4 the game...and when the team switch happened, the failures were in the majority on the red tribe, but instead of working together, Alex and Eric wanted to flip the script and I managed to keep myself safe by offering a safety for safety deal with Julian and allies with nattie..i also stayed on alexs good side, so I wouldn't be the target......making it to jury I wanted the failures to be f4, however as soon as we got to f12, I offered mearl f2 and he took it, so we got started from there, and when Andy was voted out, I def. felt defeated.......however, when I was sparred in f11 and was apart of a new powerhouse alliance my only goal was voting out the ppl that targeted me so I voted for every person that voted me out from f11-f8....and in f7,  myself/mearl/connor solidified our f3 alliance and when Ben won immunity, it was the perfect time to put nick on the chopping block(sorry)....and when mearl won immunity in f6 he wanted to split the votes j.i.c. Ben had an idol, but myself and Connor wanted to 100% ensure Sam went home and since Ben had been voting for Sam forever, we just hopped on that bandwagon....and from f5-f4...we simply voted out the 2 guys that weren't apart of the f3

@ the end of the day, I apologize to any1 that feels like I've screwed them over, and I have been to the most t.c.s here(17/19) and I was the longest surviving red tribe member in a sea of green, and somehow I made it

I love every1 and I can't wait to answer your questions
3450 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Btw GL mearl and connor
3450 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Just mailed the jury, so expect questions soon.
3450 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
Note: I also attended 17/19 TC's
3450 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Mearl : If you would of taken me than that's one less person you had to worry too beat, not taking me was bad gameplay on your behalf. Why didn't you do it?

Connor : What do you think was the move that you made that pretty much guaranteed or really increased your chances at making finals?

Jabbar: If you won F4 immunity would Mearl be getting 4th? Also what did you do in this game other than get added to a F6 chat that saved your ass?
3450 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, hey guys. Congratulations on making it to the final three.
I've got a couple of questions.

Mearl- What was the reasoning behind making a final three deal with Connor and Jabbar? Why did you choose them over everyone else to take to the end?

Connor- From my perspective, it seemed like you spent most of the game sheeping Mearl. Change my mind.

Jabbar- Are there any moves you pulled off post-merge that you feel you should be given full credit for?

My decision is not likely to change, but I'm still interested in your responses. Thanks :)
3450 days 2 hours ago
Duke
Im not a jury member but I just wanna take moment and say great job to the f3.  All you deserve to be where ya are, great season guys!
3450 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
Ray - The one move I made the solidified myself to go far, was actually at the tribe swap. I was the swing vote, and I could side with Mearl, or with Duke. I knew that Duke did have an idol, so it made more sense to take him out. By doing this, I created a bond with Mearl's side, that I kept up, and Jabbar was eventually brought into the picture at the merge, and thus, our final three was formed. Can't say it was a bad move because it landed me here. If I sided with the other side, Mearl, and most likely Jabbar wouldn't be here right now. By siding with them, created a strong bond that got us three through to the end.

Bennett - I did not sheep Mearl at all. I can understand how from the outside looking in, you can maybe think that, but Mearl wasn't even in my game for most of the time. Mearl was only present at the very end-stages of my game. I'll say it right now, I wanted Mearl to get fourth. I know Mearl is going to be hard to beat, but that being said, Mearl and I both equally contributed to the alliance we had. It wasn't a one way alliance.
3450 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: If you won F4 immunity would Mearl be getting 4th? Also what did you do in this game other than get added to a F6 chat that saved your ass?

LMFAO hmmm, I'm not gonna deny that the f6 chat saved my ass, and thank you all for that, as for your 2 question, if I won the f4 immunity I would have voted mearl out (isly mearl).
.and as for the move I made, I instigated nicks name in the f7 vote as soon as I saw that Ben was the immunity winner...i discusses this vote with connor/mearl/sam individually and also discussed it with Connor and mearl together which lead to our finalized copy of the list that we wanted every1 to go in
3450 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar- Are there any moves you pulled off post-merge that you feel you should be given full credit for?

LMFAO well I kind of answered this with rays question and I'm pretty certain that if yoy aren't considering changing your vote, that I don't have it so yeahhhhh, GL deciding though
3450 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
@ray

Mearl : If you would of taken me than that's one less person you had to worry too beat, not taking me was bad gameplay on your behalf. Why didn't you do it?

I thought I played the best game out of anyone in the final four so it shouldn't matter who I take. I would rather take the people that had my back all game long I case the jury felt otherwise.
3450 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Okay, I've made up my mind.

Mearl : you do it every fucking game u always win the last 2 immunities but kudosss

Connor :  ily gl

Rabbaj : lol :p
3450 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
^.^....lol ray

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!