This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: Failures

Topic » Tribal Council #5: Failures

3503 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, come on in guys, your fourth time here.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! also, please include me on any group chats. Votes are due tomorrow at 4PM CST/5PM EST, which is an hour before your next challenge.

Eric (ejuzkiw): What is the cross-tribal energy?  From your perspective, is there a heated relationship between the two groups?
Alex (ghrocky100): The first three votes were easy. How long do you think it will be until the tribal councils get more intense in this game? Do you expect anything like that tonight?
Andy (amf7410): Did it concern you to see a vote at that last tribal, when the person voted out self-voted? Are there any people here that might have voted for you out of a personal issue, or was it random?
Jabbar (Rabbaj): Do your past-season labels damage this tribe or motivate you?
Steve (Steve4280): Do you think that your presence at the challenge overshadows the little mistake you made?
Connor M (Connor_): Will the person voted out today be simply someone who doesn't do much in challenges, or will there be a strategic move made based on other factors?
Erik (ItsOfficial): Is this vote going to be harder than the others, or is it pretty clear? Will it be unified again, or will it be split, or might it be scattered?
3503 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
Steve (Steve4280): Do you think that your presence at the challenge overshadows the little mistake you made? Idk we all make mistakes but I'm sure me along with my tribe will bounce back we can't take no more losses man I'm sick of voting my own off
3503 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): Is this vote going to be harder than the others, or is it pretty clear? Will it be unified again, or will it be split, or might it be scattered?

Not for me. I'm only speaking for myself. I'm voting for ANDY for the fact that Not once has he helped our tribe out. The vote will go the way it goes.
3503 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Connor M (Connor_): Will the person voted out today be simply someone who doesn't do much in challenges, or will there be a strategic move made based on other factors?

I think It's getting to that point where it's gonna be a bit of both. We want to keep the tribe strong, but at the same time, we want to make sure it's not us that leaves next.
3503 days 23 hours ago
ghrocky100
I think that this vote will be the first tough one
3503 days 23 hours ago
ejuzkiw
It doesn't seem too bad...the favorites recognized that there should be a replayed point in the last challenge so it's not like they are just out to win, they are also letting the game be fair...I don't really talk to any of them at all so it's hard to tell outside of challenges
3503 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar (Rabbaj): Do your past-season labels damage this tribe or motivate you?

I think it was very damaging at 1st, but hey, ever since we won our 1st comp, I have been very motivated to win another (soz for not showing up, I had class)
3503 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Guess what I found! :D
3503 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Puts Idol around Neck*
3503 days ago
sahmosean
Does anybody want to play an idol?
3503 days ago
sahmosean
nobody stands
3503 days ago
sahmosean
First vote...
Andy (self-vote)
3503 days ago
Connor_
gl guys
3503 days ago
sahmosean
3503 days ago
sahmosean
3503 days ago
sahmosean

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!