This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: Failures

Topic » Tribal Council #2: Failures

3510 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, it's time for your second tribal council.

If you're voted out, a non-live redemption island duel against Michael will start tomorrow at 4PM CST/5PM EST. Like I said, it's non-live, but if you can get there ASAP, you'll have an edge for sure.
Votes are due by 3:30PM CST/4:30PM EST tomorrow so I can post the duel on time.

Eric (ejuzkiw): After a unanimous vote, do you think that the tribe will split in pieces, or will we see another unified vote?
Alex (ghrocky100): Is there any concern of someone you voted out returning from RI?
Andy (amf7410): Are relationships from past seasons playing any part in your tribe?
Jabbar (Rabbaj): How has your game play changed now that you've seen tribal more than you ever did in Canada? 
Steve (Steve4280): You've really been an advocate for tribe pride. How close do you think you guys are to winning soon?
Connor M (Connor_): Is it going to help the people who got high scores because they contributed most? Or do they have a target on their backs because of the idol clue?
Sam C (Sammy1172): Do you think your low percentage will make you a target?
Erik (ItsOfficial): Contrary to your username, when you're voted out, nothing is official, due to redemption island. However, do you think Michael's self vote is evidence that he'll be an easy beat? Also, how does RI affect the vote?
Ali (CutieAmy): These challenges have been pretty close. Do you think the tides could shift if you guys make the right decisions at tribal council?
3510 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): Contrary to your username, when you're voted out, nothing is official, due to redemption island. However, do you think Michael's self vote is evidence that he'll be an easy beat? Also, how does RI affect the vote?

Redemption Island is a good twist for this game. Michael getting a self-vote doesn't surprise me. But, I'm not sure if he'll put his heart into the game once RI comes into play. It would be smart to vote someone out that has a good chance of redeeming themselves at RI. But, for now I think it's safe to say we need the competitors to win Immunity challenges.
3510 days 22 hours ago
ghrocky100
I don't think it will be a problem, there not gonna make a change I don't think
3510 days 22 hours ago
steve4280
You've really been an advocate for tribe pride. How close do you think you guys are to winning soon?

I think we can win next time we just need teamwork,Hardwork, and activeness when it comes down to it we gotta get this 'failure' label out of our heads and off our backs. We'll overcome I'd rather be on no other tribe no tribe. I believe in us as I tribe we just gotta keep our heads up and be proud
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Ok, I'll read the votes
3509 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
oof gl guys
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
Sammy (self vote)
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
Eric (self vote)
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Fifth vote...
3509 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Three votes Sammy1172, and two votes ejuzkiw, four votes left.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!