This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S10: Cote D'Ivoire]

Topic » Applications [S10: Cote..

3701 days ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the tenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late March/early April. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter Cote D'Ivoire hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the a secret, not yet revealed twist. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3701 days ago
labobble
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: labobble
First name to call you by: Lab
Last initial to call you by: O
Nickname (if you would like one): bobblehead
Color Level: Lgreen
Time-Zone: Atlantic (one hour ahead of east)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game?: the evil mastermind
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? BECAUSE I HAVE THE MIND TO WIN I AM BETTER THEN ANYONE YOU CAN FIND
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: I can talk anyone into doing what I want
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7 8 9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? afternoon like 8ish
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? tbh 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YES
What prior group game experience do you have? allot I came third in 17th season of Jakes bb currently hosting and in a few
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1st 3rd 5th 6th 8th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I will
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
3700 days 23 hours ago
Duke
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: duke
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Balla
Color Level: yelliw
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kenny from Gabon, rob c from amazon, earl cole
Why do you want to play in this group game?: it's a great group and I wanna prove I got what it takes to win a season
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm a tweener
Why do you think you can win this group game? I go with the tide of the game and try to play the way I feel is best suited for the players in the game. I don't play to be memorable, Im going to play to win and be memorble for the way I do it
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social

Why?: this game is about get all to trust you buy trust no one. I think socially I am good at gaming trust as well as reading people and weeding out the threats to my game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime after six
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yea bud
What prior group game experience do you have? Played in drago's
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
survivor, Drago, Zachary, nj and obscurity
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): oh yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yea bud
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
3700 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Welcome to the official applications page for the tenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late March/early April. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter Cote D'Ivoire hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the a secret, not yet revealed twist. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: BradySpaulding16
First name to call you by: Britney
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): bitch
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone:EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell since he is just like me.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: cause ill win
Why do you think you can win this group game? Of course duh
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Startegic
Why?: Becayse strategic moves can decide your fate in this game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7pm EST
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Heck yeah
What prior group game experience do you have? Will Survivor India 3rd place Gaias survivor 22 Mayotte 4th place
Gaia Cmacks Will Tunertin Nj
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yup
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: oh ya
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3700 days 21 hours ago
Survivor233
Username: Survivor233
First name to call you by: Jacob
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): I'm fine with just Jacob!
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Argh, too many to pick from. Amanda Kimmel or Shii-Ann Huang <3
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I keep turning you down, but I finally have time and I've heard great things about your series!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Probably a hero. I do villainous things at times, but I'm usually really humble most of the time.
Why do you think you can win this group game? because your apps suck so far xoxo
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Hm, it depends. I've gone on an immunity run in some games, I've orchestrated a purple rock tiebreaker in another, and at times have maneuvered myself away from a minority situation by getting people to flip to my side just by having a conversation with them. I think I'm a triple-threat player, really.
Why?: See above.

What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anything past 3 PM EST/4 PM EST is good for me!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Well, on weekdays I have school, so really any time after I come home. As for weekends, I have no life meaning no plans meaning all day!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10, I check Tengaged every day, host my own group and I'm currently playing in two other games.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yep, I'll definitely show up, even if I crash and burn.

What prior group game experience do you have? Check my user page!
- ? KidA's Survivor: India (1st/16) ?
- ? CK's Survivor 4: Philippines (1st/18) ?
- Mearl's Survivor: South Africa (9th/20)
- Janelle's Survivor: Finland (3rd/18)
- Link's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha (8th/32)
Honorable mentions: Will's Survivor: Arabia (5th/16)

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): no im going to be inactive
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? no i hope you get banned
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? nope im going to refuse to vote on jury
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: like i said im not going to do anything
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep! Nice variation from the usual self-vote.
3700 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Gaiaphage
First name to call you by: Stoner
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Just call me Stoner
Color Level: Blood
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: This is one of the few group series I haven't played yet.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero usually but I can be a villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have experience, common sense, and am likable.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social. The bonds you make are what gets you the win.
Why?: See above.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Varies because I work with a police internship.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Depends again.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 lol
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Depends on the times honestly.
What prior group game experience do you have? Well I've played more group games than anybody on this site which is like 127.
I won Mearl's Survivor Series three times
I won Cmack311's Survivor Series twice
I've won SuitMan13's Survivor Series
I've made finals twice in Benlinus's Survivor Series
I've won Ronburt1's Survivor Series twice and made 3 consecutive finals.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Ya
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ya
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ya
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Ya
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ya
3700 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SirNiceGuy
First name to call you by: Lukas
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): None; Just call me Lukas
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: ...not sure, but I guess it'd have to be Cochran, especially during Caramoan.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I enjoy these group games... a lot. Plus, I need a chance to prove that I really have the chance to make it far; I've never made it past 7th in a group game, after all.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'll try to be a Hero, but I will often be accused of villainous behavior; I know people didn't exactly think of me as heroic in Janelle's.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: These people will underestimate me due to my lack of overall popularity. They'll step on an expensive rug, I pull the rug from under their feet, reveal it to be mine, and people will compliment (vote for) me (to win).
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Like ilikebugs once said, it's probably the social game.
Why?: I'm not sure. I guess it's because I'm not a bad person.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?: From 6:00 PM CST (7:00 PM EST) to 9:00 PM CST (10:00 PM EST) is when I'd be available. I'm available earlier, but since you asked for my times AFTER 6 PM CST...
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: 6:30 AM EST to 7:30 AM EST and 3:30 PM EST to 9:30 EST are when I'm active. I have school from 8:00 AM EST to 3:00 PM EST, so that's why I'm not available during that gap of time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: Since I'm available most of the day, but not during the huge gap, I'd say 6.75 out of 10.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Depending on the time; if it fits my schedule, then absolutely.
What prior group game experience do you have?:
Renegade's Survivor Cambodia (7th (3rd member of Jury)) and Janelle's Survivor Finland (8th (5th member of Jury)) are the only two I've completed so far. I was in another, but it was cancelled.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: I can't do that; still, I think Janelle/Dylan was SLIGHTLY cooler than Renegade/Sean. SLIGHTLY.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, though how often is a mystery even I can't solve.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: I may joke around, but I WILL respect you.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Absolutely.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will at least try.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand.
3700 days 19 hours ago
terose
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: terose
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Tim is fine. :)
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: US Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Denise
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to prove that I can be the Sole Survivor
Why do you think you can win this group game? I know how to play the game and I know what it takes
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: You can have the physical and social games all day long but unless you have strategy, there is not chance that you can win. So that's what I always choose to focus on.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? After 5 as long as I'm not working.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day as long as I am not working.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot. Check profile please! :)
1st, 1st, 1st, 4th, 5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Definitely
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yup!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes sir!
3700 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: subfriend
First name to call you by: Azri
Last initial to call you by: Zidane
Color Level: silver
Time-Zone: +8 gmt

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to spend my time doing what i like-play survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: beacause i have experience & luck :O
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: because i keep thinking & im observer
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7-12pm st
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All-day if i dont have any plan
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 if im up into something like playing survivor group or join other ts game
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes i want to compete in all
What prior group game experience do you have? you can check my profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. a winner 5 time. best hosts: dragotistic, kyledd, benlinus

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes i just won most entertaining player bcoz of my confesiional in drago's survivor  lol
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3700 days 9 hours ago
bigbrother101
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Bigbrother101
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Dan
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because i like survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?  Because i think i can make it far
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: Because people tend to like me when i play in a game... until i vote them out
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Um 6pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime
Matts Survivor: Thailland - 4th
Lelis Survivor: Tasmania- 2nd
Suitsman Survivor 1st generation - 13th
Leli's All-Stars- 16th
Matts Survivor: All-Stars- 7th
Bingo Survivor: Surmine- 13th
Bingo Survivor: Second Chances- 10th
Cmack's Survivor: Gabon - 9th
Cmack's Survivor: Fans versus Favorites:7th
Cmack's Survivor: All-stars- 6th
Cmack's Survivor: Mexico- 4th
Cmack's Survivor: Iceland (coaches)- 8th
Cmack's Survivor: Winners vs Losers- TBA
Chocalatejr Survivor: Seaosn 1-4th
Chocalatejr Survivor: Seaosn 2-5th
Chocalatejr Survivor: Seaosn 3-1st
Ck11 Survivor: Season 9- 9th
Kantus Survivor : Panama :Exile Island.- 1st
Kantus Survivor: One World- 6th
Gaia's Season 4 Qatur: 9th
Mearls Survivor: 10th
Survivors Survivor Season 4: 8th
Ck11 Survivor Martinique: 10th
Spinners Survivor Philippines: 7th
BHD's Survivor Pearl Islands- 5th
Winners Survivor: Nepal - 6th

Cmack's Survivor: Iceland (coaches)- 8th
Cmack's Survivor: Winners vs Losers- TBA
Winners Survivor: Nepal - 6th
Matts Survivor: Thailland - 4th
Lelis Survivor: Tasmania- 2nd
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3700 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolexchangestudent
Dj
M.
No nickname
Male
Blue
GMT +8

None
I have been in your group in awhile and I haven't applied yet so ill take a shot at it!
Depends. :)
I know what I need to do to win, but I don't win. I know that I can win a big shot season where either my game suck or the group suck so yeah
Social. I have proven time and time again that Social game is way better than the two. Even though you can win challenges, you don't have allies if your just physical so you're gonna get voted out if you don't have immunity. If your just strategic you can get blindsided because players think your a big strategic threat. If your just social though, you can just cruise to the Final 3 with no problem because you know you're not going

Every time, starting March 20
Actually 6 pm cst onwards starting March 20
6?
I'll try.

Oh gosh. Um, just tell me in mail what group games you want to see cuz I have tons
Top5 Highest Placings:
1.NB Reality 4: Inferno- 1st
2.Zach's Survivor Peru- 1st
3.Pokemon Survivor All Stars- 2nd
4.Stuck in The Middle- 3rd
5.Chantras Survivor Mexico- 3rd
*FACT: Only 2 of them still exists(1 and 5) with Pokemon Survivor returning this summer.

Top5 Coolest Hosts:
1. Nbkiller (NB Reality)
2. Bowling4fun and Missalice3 (Pokemon Survivor)
3. Turney1805 (Turney Time Reality Series)
4. Zachboy967 (The Walking Dead and Survivor Peru)
5. Ryan_Jambe (The Amazing Race)

Yes unless nothing happens that cycle lol
Duh, your the host after all
Yes lol, unless like I want to win so badly like in NBR
Yes
Sure
3700 days 6 hours ago
chrisdooger
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Chrisdooger
First name to call you by: chris
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like  one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone: pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i really want to experience survivor. And i believe i can make that dream come true here.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because ill play the game with my heart
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~
Im really excited. I hope youll pick me thanks
3699 days 15 hours ago
Darrenn____
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Darrenn____
First name to call you by:Darren
Last initial to call you by:w
Nickname (if you would like one): Darren's fine
Color Level:Yellow
Time-Zone:PST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because since my spring break is on 3/21 I will finally get to have time to play a group game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I would say im a hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because im a smart player and I feel like I would float under the radar and attack when people least expect it
Why?:because you could be as strong as you want, but being able to control the game is the most important
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? starting 3/22 : like 1-10 on most days
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? the weekends from 12 till midnight and same for the week
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 5 but im about to go on spring break so I will be more active
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? like I said, once spring break start:yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes, ill keep my emotions to myself
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~
3696 days 19 hours ago
sarahsummer7
Username: sarahsummer7
First name to call you by: sarah
Last initial to call you by: s
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: mst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and I haggve what it takes to win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am a great player.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: Well I can't say or I would be gone.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? any unless i'm working
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? afternoons/evenings(depends on work)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Link Survivor: Canada Currently Playing(9 players left in game), Mariah Surivor: Texas 23 out of 26 (Medically Removed because of being banned for 2 days), Big Joe BIg Brother currently Playing (11 people lefft I think), Sam Survivor 13th evicted(I think) but was unfairly evicted because of a twist(which was never told at beginning), that at random times people will be evicted by random.org and there was no proof that i was at top of list, I think I got evictred beccause of how I said he was a bad host(he asked the truth).
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Link and Mariah because great challenges and Mariah let me stay in game after my first banned which was 1 day and nothing was change or evicted from time i got banned to time I got back on. (other 2 aren't that great)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes (even though my past game  was unfair evicted, but I never heard of anyone doing a random.org eviction with no proof at random times)
3696 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Survivorgame1
First name to call you by: Paul
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: YELLOW
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to show people that I can win and I want to become a good player
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I like to consider myself a Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have the drive and the social and strategic abilities
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social/ Strategic
Why?: I can manipulate people and plan ahead. I am always running senarious in my head and you will never catch me allianceless
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? All time (except Wed and Thurs. On Thurs I wont be avaliable till 7 and Wed I will be gone from 7-8:30)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3c- 11c
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YESSS
What prior group game experience do you have? Here are my best games:
Bingo's Survivor Laos: RUNNER UP 2nd/16
DW's Survivor Poland : 3rd/16
TTJ's Survivor Croatia: 4th/16
Will's Survivor India : 5th/16
TTRS's Survivor Bahamas: 5th/16
Gaia's Survivor Mayotte: 6th/24

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Answered above :) (It was 6 but oh well ;)  )

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes indeed, kind sir
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ermmmmm..... I suppose ;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YESSS
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup <3
~
3696 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: OhNatalie
First name to call you by: Natalie
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields <33
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because its your tenth season! I like even numbers *winks*
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero c;
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm tired of answering this... BECAUSE I HAVE TWO CATS!! Nobody else has two cats. I am amazing...
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Outlast is the most important. So you choose...
Why?: Because, cats are lovely.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm - 11pm CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 2pm - 12am CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YES

What prior group game experience do you have? Its on my main page. Too many :/
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Link, Leli, LaurenJade, Janelle, Manalord

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: :O.. Now I do...

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!