This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S10: Cote D'Ivoire]

Topic » Applications [S10: Cote..

3681 days 22 hours ago
xxPurplePrincexx
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: xxpurpleprincexx
First name to call you by: Chantelle
Last initial to call you by: N
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: west coast

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Na'onka/Tasha
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to get myself out there more
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain >:)
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I definitely could :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I am great at every one. But I think strategic.
Why?:, I seem to be a very nice girl, but I backstab. I will go off on someone if i feel threatened. 
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7-9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3-9
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Hell Yeah!
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? Nada hehe... sorry. Noobie alert.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1st in this game >:) Never played another

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Hell yes! I love telling my opinion.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I will!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Hellz yeah!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I sure do now!
3679 days 20 hours ago
FreeOwn
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: FreeOwn
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: H.
Nickname (if you would like one): Kitten
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Haven't seen much at all yet.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to play in a group game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Honestly, neutral, but if i'd have to choose, Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I don't.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Honestly, I don't know..
Why?: I don't know..
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?: Honestly, I'd say 7:01 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 7.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Yes.
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?: None, really..
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: None, yet...

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Sure.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
~
3679 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
I CLOSED APPS STOP APPLYING WTF

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!