This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S6: Back To The Basics]

Topic » Applications [S6: Back To The..

3864 days 20 hours ago
Sunslicer2
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Sunslicer2
First name to call you by: Gerard
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): No.
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sherea Lloyd, probably. <3
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've taken a long break, and I really wanna get back into Tengaged.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: ... Social, I guess?
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on people's perspectives, I suppose. I'd like to think I'm a villain, but I'm more of an Anti-Hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because you'll rig it for me!!!1!!! :)

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Like.... 8 CST I guess? Maybe 7 on some nights.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After 7-ish EST, and all day on weekends because I have no life! <3
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6, but that's because I haven't played many games in a while. Once I start back up, I'll be, like, an 11.... (I feel pathetic)

OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? Uh...

Link's Palau: 1st Place (7-0)
Manipulation's Borneo: 1st Place (6-1)
Dono's Malaysia: 2nd Place (3-2-2)
Esquiff's All-Stars: 3rd Place (5-2-1)
CK's Tocantins: 5th Place
KidA's India: 6th Place
Link's All-Stars: 6th Place
Survivor's Malaysia: 7th Place
Suitman's Jordan: 8th Place
Esquiff's Thailand: 8th Place
Bingo's Kyrgyzstan: 8th Place
Tengaged Official's Blood vs. Water: 8th Place
Dono's, Mearl's, and Gohan's Survivor: Amantani: 8th Place
KidA's All-Stars: 14th Place

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Link's Palau: 1st Place (7-0)
Manipulation's Borneo: 1st Place (6-1)
Dono's Malaysia: 2nd Place (3-2-2)
Esquiff's All-Stars: 3rd Place (5-2-1)
CK's Tocantins: 5th Place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course! :P
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Most of the time.... ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try to, definitely. (I WILL vote every time, though. No doubts on that.)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ohhh, that sounds fun! >:D (yes)
3862 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Carraid73
First name to call you by: Chris
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tyson Apostol
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To win, and to also see how I do outside of my normal seasons (Suitman)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have too much experience and believe I know how to play a solid game by limiting the target on my back. I feel I can tone down my more aggresive traits to win.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7:40 CST/8:40 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 1-10 PM Sat, 11-5:30 and 7:20-9 PM on Sundays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have?
Suitmans Guatemela: 14/18
Suitmans Marquesas: 8/18
Suitmans All Stars: 14/20
Suitmans Nicaragua: 6/20
Suitmans Tocantins: 8/16
Suitmans Seychelles: 13/20
Loganworms Plains: 12/18
Survivors Costa Rica: 11/16
Lifers Russell Islands 1/16
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1/16 (Lifers)
6/20 (Nicaragua)
8/18 (Marquesas)
8/16 (Tocantins)
11/16 (Russel Islands)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ive been voted out for stupid reasons more times than I can count and have never made a big deal.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3862 days 12 hours ago
MongoMan
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: MongoMan
First name to call you by: Mika
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): You can just call me Mika or Mongo.
Color Level: Yellow, but that is surely to change soon
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I have a whole bunch, I really like Sandra.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: A strong candidate to win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A combination of all if needed to win, but mostly social for me,
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on what type of situation, I like to stay true to my morales and be a Hero though.
Why do you think you can win this group game? If I really try, and put myself out there, you need to take risks or you will never succeed.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6PM to like 9PM is good!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can fit my schedule for whenever.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8ish, I am more acute lately due to my group game!
What prior group game experience do you have? I don't have much knowledge, I did come 8/16th in LiteCitrus's 4th season! I was a major threat, and performed two epic blindsides prior to mine.
I have only played in one, so only LiteCitrus

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): For sure, I always like to keep the host up to date.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I do indeed.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will try, I may get frustrated, but that is not your fault.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try my best! and fit my schedule. If I really can't make it I will tell you beforehand.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand, but I will vote so don't worry.
~

Good luck! :) Thank you!
3862 days 7 hours ago
TheBenj14
Username: thebenj14
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by:B.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone:est
. OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:rob c.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because you asked me plus I was gonna apply eventually so why not now
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because everyone will underestimate me because I'm a yellow but I will knock the socks.off them for it and win
. REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Uhhhhh 8east
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?All?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? .9
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) What prior group game experience do you have? Look ar profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.Look at profile

. REQUIRED FIELD Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES TO ALL OF THESE
3856 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SurvivorFan37
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Will is fine!
Color Level: Gold
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Randy Bailey.  Cynics Unite!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Apparently this is going to be a "elite" cast, so I want to prove myself amongst these other superpowers.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I'd say Social is my best aspect, though I'm good at helping the ol 'team with the challenges too.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I try not to be a villain, whether it happens or not, only time will tell.
Why do you think you can win this group game?:  I don't think I can win, but I'll give it a darn good try!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: 6:45 CST onwards is good for me.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  The afternoon overall, I can't be active on Saturdays but can be active all day on Sundays.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 7-8 when i'm actually trying.

Nostalgic's Survivor Laos- 5th place/ 16, 5th Jury member
Drago's Survivor One World- 2nd Runner Up/ 18, F3
Smiley's Survivor Arabia- 9th place/18, second jury member
Lifer's Survivor Hawaii- 5th place/ 24, 5th jury member
Kantus's Survivor: Panama- 6th place/ 16, 4th jury member
Pop and Sunny's Survivor: China- Cancelled (Was in F5)
Cubsguy' s Survivor Pearl Islands- 7th/16, 3rd jury member
Smiley's Survivor: Heroes vs Villains- 6th/20, 7th Jury member
Mana's Survivor: Japan- Winner (6-1-1) (Player of the Season)
Yankeeman311's Survivor: Next Generation- Winner (5-2)
Mass's Survivor: Greece- 10th/20, Second Jury member
BHD's Survivor: South Africa- 2nd Runner- Up/18, Final 3
Mass's Survivor: All Stars- Cancelled (Bye Massgustavo95)
Mearl's Survivor: Japan- 7/20, 5th Jury member
Suitmans' Survivor: Venezuela - 7th/16, 3rd Jury member
Gohan's Survivor: Caribbean - 6th/20, 7th juror.

Yankemman's Next Generation, Manalord's Japan, Gaiaphage's Big Brother 3, Gaiaphage's Big Brother All Stars, Sergeant's Big Brother 1.

(1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, respectively)

3856 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
. REQUIRED FIELD Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:

I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE.  (Sorry I must not have copied this part) I'll try not to turn into a super troll :(
3855 days 20 hours ago
tyty97
Welcome to the official applications page for the sixth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first five seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid October. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. This is a Back To The Basics Season, only new players may apply. THIS IS THE LAST SEASON BEFORE ALL-STARS!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:tyty97
First name to call you by:tyler
Last initial to call you by:j
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: ESt
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie
Why do you want to play in this group game?: One because you ask me to. Two because i want to prove that i'm an great survivor player
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because nobody really knows me, so they are going to understmate me which will be a huge mistake for them.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Link survivor the shifting tide 12/40
BhD survivor Fans vs Favorites 2/20(player of the season)
Coles survivor 10/18
Luis survivor boreno. 7/16
Losa big brother 2/14
The ones above
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try. I  might miss like 1 challenge but i will always make sure i vote
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~yes

Good luck! :)
3848 days 17 hours ago
yinzer149
Yinzer149
Leo
S
No thanks
Male
Yellow. I only play group games
Est
Ozzy. He's great at outwitting,outlasting, and outplaying.
I want to win.
All 3. If you play all 3 just right, u win.
Both. Depends what hand is dealt to me.
I can win because I love survivor and am great at computer games.
6-8 on weekdays. Saturdays all day. Sunday from 1-4 or 1-7 Est.
I had no access to computers for 4 months. Before then I was a 7-8 and will be a 7-8.
I played in masses survivor Greece, and made all stars. Also diets Cook Islands and kidas canada.
8,7,5 and cancelled. Was going to make top 8. I loved every host.
OMG yes.
Of course
Yes
Of course
3848 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ferdinandz
First name to call you by: Fred
Last initial to call you by: N
Nickname (if you would like one):Freddie
Color Level: Light Green 
Time-Zone: EST.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tyson
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I am sooo freaking hungry to win for a 2nd time!
.What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: All 3 tbh but prob strategic.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: One of tengageds biggest villaims baby.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have done it before and I will do it again. I know the key to the finals since I am always making it far!.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?6
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6 pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)What prior group game experiences do you have? I have tooo many but I can list a few links-2nd. Epstars-2nd and 15th in epstars all star. Smileys-9th. Bingos-3rd. Lindseys 1st. Bhds 3rd. Lelis-17th,5th and 9th. REQUIRED FIELDWill you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Everyday!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes!!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: oki doki
3848 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
SEASON SIX IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

THE NEXT SEASON WITH OPEN CASTING WILL BE SEASON EIGHT.
3795 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Required Field

Username BradySpaulding16
First name to call u by Brady
Last initial to call u by S
Nickname if u would like one Brady
Gender male
Karma 51
Color level yellow
Time zone eastern

Optional Field
Who is your favorite CBS survivor contestant Rupert
Why do u want to play on this group game because i love survivor
What do u think is the strongest part of your game social physical or strategic strategic
Are u a hero or a villain villain
Survivor India
Why do u think u will win this game because I will backstab everyone

Required Field
What time periods after 6 CST work for u weekdays 6-8pm
What time periods all day work for u weekends 12-3pm
On a scale of 1-10 how active are u on tengaged please be honest 9

Optimal Field
What prior group game experiences do u have Nicks survivor blood vs water 7th place
List your 5 best group game experiences only played one Nick survivor blood vs water

Required Field
Will u agree to send in confessionals yes
Will u agree to teach me the host with respect yes
Will u agree to not act iratatinal if u get voted off I would never do that
Will u try to make every immunity challenge and every tribal council yes
Do u understand if u do not vote your vote will be randomized yes

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!