This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S6: Back To The Basics]

Topic » Applications [S6: Back To The..

3875 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the sixth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first five seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid October. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. This is a Back To The Basics Season, only new players may apply. THIS IS THE LAST SEASON BEFORE ALL-STARS!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3875 days 16 hours ago
Wonderdog
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Wonderdog
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: S.
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: EST + 1
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you sent me a message and I love Survivor group games.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think that I am a hero!!!
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I will do whatever it takes to make me go far in this game. I am not scared of backstabbing and ally or using another person as long as it's good for my own game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?  6pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After school, 3pm EST or anytime on the weekend.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? I played in many group games and made it quite far in most of them.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest: 2nd, 2nd, 7th, 5th, 3rd.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I agree.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree and understand.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: 100% yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: It's a yes!!!
3874 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheSexiestDude990
First name to call you by: Julian
Last initial to call you by: W
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: Central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I like Survivor group games lol
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Can be either
Why do you think you can win this group game? because ik I have what it takes
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Um pretty much any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Idk any lol
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 #nolife
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. No because then I would be a target

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Ok
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3873 days 3 hours ago
Sackeshi
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Sackeshi
First name to call you by: Andalib
Last initial to call you by: O
Nickname (if you would like one): Sackeshi
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:russell hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because i want to show i can win and this is my 3rd time applying
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i start stratagising on day 1
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? same
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
What prior group game experience do you have?user5's survivor and thewinner's
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 8th abnd 10th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?i wont
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3868 days 23 hours ago
jflora18
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Jflora18
First name to call you by: AJ
Last initial to call you by: F.
Nickname (if you would like one): I am fine with AJ
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I have heard a lot of good things about your game and I want to try it by myself
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social/Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends probably Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I know how to and I will
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7:00 pm EST to 9pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day almost on weekends
What prior group game experience do you have? Look at my profile I have way to much
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1, 2 3, 4, 5 Literally have gotten them all

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes but I won't do vlogs
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I guess so I thought it would be a self-vote but okay!
3867 days 14 hours ago
bklimas
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Bklimas
First name to call you by: Bobby
Last initial to call you by: K
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To have fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can make great decisions.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? After 9 p.m. est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? after 8 p.m. est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I am in some group games
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. smackdownisblue, survivorfan007, jman96, thewinner, finished 3rd in one game

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3867 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: 01Gohan
First name to call you by: Alexander
Last initial to call you by: C.
Nickname (if you would like one): Alex
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: CST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm Freberg
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You've asked me a lot, so I thought "what the hell, I'll try for once :P"
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strongest part is social, but you need all 3 to survive.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have a good idea of how to play the game. You can't be too cocky, can't be too much of a backstabber, etc. I know how to play this game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6 PM CST-8 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 2:00 PM CST-7:00 PM CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 :x
What prior group game experience do you have? http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/01Gohan Just kinda look here, it has most of my Survivor experience.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Bingo's Survivor Costa Rica- Sole Survivor
Gaiaphage's Survivor Socotra- Sole Survivor
Mattkwon's Survivor Palau- Sole Survivor
Suitman's Survivor Africa- Sole Survivor
Gaiphage's Survivor Oman- 2/18

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I send confessionals periodically.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Shouldn't even be a question. Should be a given thing to know.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'll be pissed if I'm voted out, that's how everyone feels at first. But I get over it.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: If I can, yes. (In reference to Challenges)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Woah o_o that's interesting, normally it's a Self Vote, but I'm going to vote every time so not like it matters.
3867 days 13 hours ago
terose
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: terose
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Tim
Time-Zone: Central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games and this seems like the perfect one to join.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social. I definitely like to talk to everyone and get people to like me.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am very underestimated and nobody sees me coming until it's too late.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-11 monday-friday
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? pretty much all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have? Link's Survivor The Australian Outback

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
3866 days 16 hours ago
Lonelystar1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: lonelystar1
First name to call you by: Jeremy (Sheath)
Last initial to call you by: A.
Nickname (if you would like one):Sheath
Color Level:green
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina from australia
Why do you want to play in this group game?: idk
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Why do you think you can win this group game? becuz im awesome
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? a shizz ton
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1st,1st,1st, 3rd (in Allstars),3rd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals , also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
~

Good luck! :)

thank you!
3866 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bwburke94
First name to call you by: Brendan
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): No nickname
Time-Zone: US Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: There's no need to have a favorite contestant to love Survivor.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to put myself up against the new generation of Tengagers.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: It used to be physical, but now it's strategic.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I've developed into a Hero in the past few months.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I've won games before.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: 6pm-10pm (Central)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8
What prior group game experience do you have?: I've lost count. Three wins, one loss in a final 2, and one loss in a final immunity challenge. Though I'm usually gone early jury.
WON Bclrockschamp's Survivor: Dynamic Duos (unanimous jury vote)
WON 01Gohan's Survivor: Individuality (via final 2 challenge; no jury in this season)
WON BestHeroD's Survivor: Mexico - Fans vs. Favorites (5-2 jury vote)
2ND Bowling4fun's Pokemon Survivor: Steam Cave (lost 4-3 jury vote)
4TH Manalord's Survivor: Japan (final member of jury)
TOP 5 Bowling4fun's Pokemon Survivor: All-Stars (game currently in progress)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes. I always do confessionals.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Only two or three of us can make the end. I understand that.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, though the weekend of October 11-14 could be a problem.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, though I might slip up because I'm used to the self-vote rule.
~
3866 days 3 hours ago
lacubanita24
Holy shit this application might even be longer than Ryan's

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Lacubanita24 (dull)
First name to call you by: Thalia
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Lia <3
Color Level: silver xx
Time-Zone:est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: JT all the way
Why do you want to play in this group game?: idek um hi? I guess I want to try my hand at another group game and see if it's still boring as when I used to play em
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: social ofc
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: depends really  let's just say Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am a queen do you not see the crown?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? up until like 11 cst
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? basically all day as of right now, i dont think this game will last long enough for me to worry about my job
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
.10 oops
What prior group game experience do you have? recently just Ryan's survivor xo
KidA, Kennel, Cmack, Esquiff, and turney
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):ye
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ye
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ye as long as im allowed to be fucking pissed
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:ye
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: ye
~

Feel free to accept or deny me~
3865 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Realchance
First name to call you by: RJ
Last initial to call you by:G
Nickname (if you would like one): Fabulous
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone:Est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Im fabulous
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:all
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have what it takes
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? after 6 most times
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? afternoon
What prior group game experience do you have? ALOT
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. KPNNA Janelle_Pierzina, AVatar3939 Highnoon Raygan94

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?ya I guess
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? mhm
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:ya
~ya
3865 days 14 hours ago
yonni98
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: yonni98
First name to call you by: andrea
Last initial to call you by: a
Nickname (if you would like one): andrea
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone:EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: andres but i like aras cause he is a very strategii player and he is not cocky
Why do you want to play in this group game?: cause i love survivor and i want to play with all stars that know what they are doing
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? cause im very strategic im a good mastermind
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-8 EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have? i have played lindsey survivor and i played one seaon of survivor with you. i have played big brother a lot lately like kyreece big brother (season 1 and season 2) and peyton big brother. But i have realized that its my time to return to play survivor
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. :
peyton, lindsey, kyreece, dylanjay, crazzycasey

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes! i love to do confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yeah i can aprreciate good game play
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: im super active so dont worry about me
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: i understand
3865 days 12 hours ago
Waggamuffin
EQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Waggamuffin
First name to call you by: Mike
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Mike
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: Australua
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie or Natalie Bolton
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cos I love group games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: HERO
Why do you think you can win this group game? Cos I am a hero who is loyal to my alliance and put them first, people can always count on me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Australia
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Australia
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 but im in Australia
What prior group game experience do you have?
Runner Up: Links Survivor Alaska
Runner Up: Coldy Donaldsons Survivor Phillipines
5th: Donos Survivor Rookies vs Veterans
7th: Chantra's Survivor:Mexico w/Manipulation

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES :)

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES ALWAYS

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I hate people who take it so emotionally, I mean u would have blindsided them if they didn't do it to u

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES

~
3865 days 6 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Allianceguy
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Yellow, almost Orange
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I can't decide, I love so many!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It will be fun, quite simple
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A mix of social and strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A mix ;)
Why do you think you can win this group game? I play hard, make an alliance and adapt to changes
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7:30 pm EST, 8pm EST, 9 pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Saturday evening
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? I can't list them all, but many!
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Sure, about 1 a day
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yup
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yup
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try
3865 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Dinosauro27
First name to call you by: Dino
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Dino
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob C.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Love Survivor and I wanna play real thing one day
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, but I won Hero of Season on Katherine's Survivor: Caribbean playing cut throat
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have won others and I love Survivor. I like making friends and alliances and playing.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8 PM, 10 PM (just these two times, not in-between)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6 PM sunday, anytime saturday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8 with school (check in like three times per day)
What prior group game experience do you have? Katherine's Survivor: Caribbean (winner 4-3); Samuel's Big Brother (Runner Up 4-3); CK's Survivor: Corsica (10th--Purple Rock); many more

Bones (Survivor: Tokelau (Pre-merge juror (people quit), hurt by tribe swap but had loads of fun)
Katherine (Survivor: Caribbean--winner, me and her are best buds)
Samuel (Big Brother 1--Runner Up, chill and cool and nice)
CK (Survivor: Corsica I got out by purple rock but had a blast and had the deciding vote.)
BHDS China (might get cancelled but Im having fun. Hes a great guy)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Duh, the host is the reason we get to play.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I might be upset (depending on circumstances), but I will not act irrationally to ruin the game for others.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!