This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Metis Camp

Topic » Metis Camp

3990 days 18 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
When will the next challenge be up?
3990 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
Mmm CAMP CONFESSIONAL - so our first night was ok, luckily its not raining, i feel secure for a while. But who knows, anything can happen
3990 days 15 hours ago
Ace99
CAMP CONFESSIONAL- Finally we are communicating! I am really proud that my team is functioning like a tribe. We aren't a tribe, we are a family!
3990 days 14 hours ago
MongoMan
°cracks open a coconut and drinks the milk,inside°
3989 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
CAMP CONFESSIONAL - So yesterday we were a really chatty group, but all of the sudden everyone is all quiet, what does this mean?
3989 days 16 hours ago
MongoMan
*find a hole in the shelter, patches it back up*
3989 days 14 hours ago
heatherlum
that i am a bit bosy lol and want to save my energy for challanges
3989 days 14 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
CAMP CONFESSIONAL - Well I am very nervous for the tribe because we might not win this challenge :/
3989 days 4 hours ago
heyitsty
CAMP CONFESSIONAL - A second challenge win for the tribe!! Sorry i wasn't really helpful during the first challenge, I wanted to make up for it by helping us win the second! Stay strong guys, if we stay strong we could dominate!
3989 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
At first i tjough heyitsty was a slacker, but he ewrned alot of respect from me on that challenge
3988 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Camp confessional: Our tribe is dominating, but eventually we'll have to lose and this happy family will break up :(
3988 days 11 hours ago
heatherlum
not untill the finals. then well may the best player win. ide be ok as long at its of our tribe lol
3988 days 11 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
It will be okaii to go to Tribal then we can get rid of Foster
3988 days 10 hours ago
MongoMan
agreed if we lose i think EVERYONE will be voting foster tbh, he wasn't helped our tribe at all ...
3988 days 10 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
He hasnt even botherd to show up

open group

FireFlame's Survivor: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!