This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Metis Camp

Topic » Metis Camp

3993 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
Yea that does piss me off a little, like not even said ANYTHING, you guys thinking what I'm thinking?
3993 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
Should we throw the next challenge?
3993 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
Because foster is just not deserving to make it much further tbh
3993 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
Like I dunno, what do you guys think!
3993 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
???
3993 days 1 hour ago
CrazyLocoBeast
Hmm... idk maybe we should wait til the other guys to answer to actually make a decision
3993 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
I don't want to throw a challenge you know? It makes our tribe look weak in the eyes of the other tribe. Yeah, foster will get his due..but in time
3993 days 1 hour ago
CrazyLocoBeast
But we already won 2 challenges in a row so if that is what you wanna do I will follo0w your lead
3993 days ago
MongoMan
I'm just saying i don't want to see the others who try to lose, but let someone who hasn't even tried stay...i dunno maybe if something happens, watcha say?
3993 days ago
CrazyLocoBeast
CAMP CONFESSIONAL: Well hopefully we can come together on this decision soon before the next challenge. :(
3993 days ago
MongoMan
I'm think we should do it! what does everyone else think?
3993 days ago
MongoMan
CAMP CONFESSIONAL - One member of our tribe is not pulling his weight! And to me losing him would actually help our team, so i am prepared to just give up the 3rd Immunity Challenge! My Team is a little sketchy about the idea, but it's not like they would be in danger!
3993 days ago
CrazyLocoBeast
Well I am in!
3993 days ago
MongoMan
3/7 :P Epic is in as well!
3993 days ago
MongoMan
and look guys, even if we lose someone we are still going to dominate the challenges :P

open group

FireFlame's Survivor: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!