This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3936 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Thanks for answering guys :)
3936 days 8 hours ago
Eccentro
well to be honest I wasn't even expecting to make the jury so I kinda wasn't prepared with anything to ask. However, since I'm also unsure of who (if anyone) I'm gonna vote, I'll settle for a nice simple question (and this is for both finalists): Why, in your own words, should I vote for you to win and not your opponent?
3936 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Why, in your own words, should I vote for you to win and not your opponent?

Hi Eccentro and nice to see you again.
I love Vanny and although us 2 fought hard to get here, I feel that I made all the powermoves for us to get here and she went with it and thus forth put her trust in me to get the job done. I made moves that I didnt always tell Vanny about or Fred for that matter as I basically controlled the votes for majority of the game. I made many different F2 routes on my end to get here and was a physcal, social, and strategic threat that was undermine because of the connections I made with not only Nagoya but Kyoto members.

I had 3 F2 options in case I didnt win the Final immunity that I was 15 seconds away from doing. However Vanny and i had a F2 deal since Day 1 and honored that we are here and that I was able to get Nagoya in the F3 like I ever so wanted to do since Post Merge! And that mission I definately did with the powermoves I had to make with the idols I found, the allainces I had to make, and the betrayals i had to make as well. Vanny may got her hands clean but survivor is to outwit outplay and outlast and I think that all describes me and what I did and had to do in this game. Vanny may had just outlasted but hard to say she outwit more than I did or outplay for I gave her the idols and etc.

But in the end I am happy to be here and will gracefully lose to Vanny if the jury feels she deserves to eb crown ultimate survivor.
3936 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
Alright! Thanks for the answers
3936 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
Vote reading time?
3936 days 3 hours ago
Nathan132
I need Michaels vote!
3936 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
He hasn't been on for six hours...he's not showing
3936 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Awe Hi guys best of luck to everyone, I mean it when you guys can spam me anytime n hmu as I love group games and well willing to help friends and past contestants on challenges n the like.
3936 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
Is there going to be a reunion?
3936 days 3 hours ago
Nathan132
Probably I will also have a player off the season award
3936 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
here
3936 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
Will the votes be read sometime soon? xD kinda want to go to bed but I don't want to miss the live reading LOL
3936 days 3 hours ago
Nathan132
If Michael comes on lol
3936 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
lol...shit, his VOTE BETTA BE THE TIE BREAKING DECISION THEN OR SOMETHING
3936 days 3 hours ago
nutty14159951
IKR rabbaj! If either Sean or Vanny can win out of six, then we don't need to wait for Michael XD

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!