This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3925 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
Congrats to our Final 2: Vanny and sean

Now, let's bring in the members of our jury...

Joshua, Ethan, David, Michael, Rabbaj, James and Fred voted out at the last tribal council

Joshua will be taking Nash's place due to his inactivity and chelsea being banned this was the next best option!

Jurors you must let the final 2 make their opening statements before asking questions!

Votes are due in 48 hours, If I get the votes before then I will read them tomorrow night at 10  EST good luck final 2!
3925 days 7 hours ago
Caliboy
Hello Jury members, I just like to thank everyone for playing and being part of this game. Again a game that is encourage for contestants to outwit, outplay, and outlast for the title ultimate survivor. I just hope that my powermoves that I had to make in this game does not come off too personal for in this game I was on the outs and needed to make big moves to get here.

Lets Recall how Nagoya only had 3 members in post merge. Vanny and I had a F2 deal from the very begining however we had to confide in others, Vanny had david which I also had gain as an asset as well. However I gain another asset with my idols that i had found that saved us even further. One reason why I felt unsecure was because David wasnt responding to me for the vote was on Rabbaj coming from Nagoya's side however David told him that making us all play idols that change the game up entirely. From than on it was hard for me to trust david and how close he was to vanny and not telling me a thing that I felt I had my shot to vote out David now while I gain an ally in rabbaj. 

Biting the hand of Kyoto even more I had gain an ally in rabbaj after the decision that I cut Sharpee out and work with him for F2. Another F2 deal I had made besides Vanny.  However I had loyalty to nagoya from the very begining that I had to confide in Rabbaj that we were in it to win it but really I am in it to win it for Nagoya. So I got him to throw his vote while we voted witz out giving us the #s from there.

IN the end I had confided in nagoya on who was bigger threat b/w rabba and James and they thought rabbaj was and I had to show where my true loyalty was from there and sadly cut rabbaj shortly after. But I knew I had strong connections with both fred and vanny so I thought I was good as made another F2 deal with fred for we all know what a threat Vanny is when comes to jury. But again I hope everyone sees the moves I really made to get here and without them none of us (nagoya) would truely be here.

So I know I made really dirty moves to get here, but I hope you guys vote based on gameplay and not on likeability because I again knew coming into merge that I truely had to outwit outplay and outlast every member here to get nagoya in the F3 like I truely fought for from the start. Im sorry I made people feel that they were with me, but my true F2 deal was with Vanny from the very start of this game. And one I couldnt break unless I had won the Final Immunity which I came close to doing so. BUt in the end I know some are little hostile with me, but do hope the jury votes gameplay wise and not personal.

I am not discrediting Vanny for she and I played a great game to get her, but I feel I had made all the moves for us to get us here. And ones that I had to make in order for us 3 to advance. Nagoya trusted in me and never lost it when I came up with these moves that I had to do. And it was tough to battle it out at F3 but glad to be here amonst you guys. And again love most of you guys for how you guys played this game and have much respect to you guys all and hope you forgive me on the powermoves that I had to make but without them I wouldnt be here with my nagoya members,
3925 days 5 hours ago
vannynessa19
Hey everyone! I would like to thank you all for making this season incredible and believe it or not I had fun playing with each and every one of you. You all left with a bang and i mean that in a good way. Heck i even had fun playing with Chelsea even though she started drama with me.
Sean and myself approached each other from day one promising one another that we would do whatever it takes to be in the final 2 together. we both fought really hard even when the numbers weren't in our favor.
You all know how bad Nagoya had it. We lost almost every challenge but we never gave up. I am honestly proud to say Sean and myself were able to turn this game around for our tribe and start making some great moves.
I truly feel I played an amazing game that i am super proud of. I tried my best in every challenge i competed even though i failed. Winning final immunity meant so much not just for myself but for my game. I had to secure my position here as i wasn't sure what would happen in the end. I made friends while playing this game and to me that's what matters most
SO thank you sooo much for this crazy ride. I'll still love you all no matter who you think deserves the win. i couldn't be any happier than i am today. GOOD LUCK SEAN<3
3925 days 5 hours ago
Nathan132
Thanks Sean and Vanny now the Jurors can make statements and ask questions!
3925 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Awe yes Goodluck Vanny < 3
3925 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
ok so, I have no question for right now, just statements...kindof

VANNY- um, yeah, we never really spoke in the game, so it's fine..we dont have to start now...lol

SEAN- lmfao, yeah, u fought hard for it..u definitly hurt my feelings especially knowing that u probs woudnt have taken me to f2 anyways, but yeah, I actually do understand that this is a game...lmfao, um....grats
3925 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Rabbaj: I am sorry that I hurt your feelings in not taking the route of our F2 proposal however I tried explaining to you on why it couldnt happen, you tried to hard at F5 with thinking ahead when I was just trying to save you with the nagoya tribe that all your paranoia and game strategy made me more nervous on taking you further as made me think twice if you would turn on me and etc. )plus you would prolly have the jury votes with your follow commrades (Kyoto members) for we wouldnt known that eccentro and etc would take place instead.

However you are right my loyalty was more for nagoya more so than going the 3rd option with you but I had to use you to get further in the game and that I am sorry about but the blindsides I had to make wasnt easy for I honestly did have nice connections with them but the one I had with Vanny was ever-lasting since day 1 so that would been harder to do in the end. However I would had if won final challenge but was 15 seconds away of doing so.
3925 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
Vanny and Sean well done. I have a few questions that could sway my vote.
1) what made you target me and how were you involved in my elimination?

2) what was the smartest thing YOU engineered?

3) what makes the other person less deserving?
3925 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy

Good question. Ok so this was the time that the votes were even 3 kyoto and 3 nagoya
So I had a deal with Rabbaj for switching my vote to David at the tie votes b/w David, fred, and yourself. Basically I made a deal with rabbaj that I would work him but I told him I needed his trust and you guys were targetting Vanny and while I needed to throw a different target. The propose plan that me and rabbaj made was that we both would vote out Fred and have a 3 way tie between you, Fred and Vanny and  leaving me and rabbaj the deciding factor to vote out fred. But I saw the hole where Rabbaj could had turn on me n vote vanny and I be screwed so instead I voted you for safety measure for rabbaj tried protecting you this whole game and I couldnt have that as I needed allys on my side completely and not have a shot where they could abandon me.

IF not your depature wasnt the smartest thing i enginereed, which gave nagoya the #s after that, than I would say the F2 alliances I had made in this game, for I really connected with people that I needed to in order to make it here in this place. If I never got David out and made an alliance with rabbaj than it would been harder to split david and vanny up in the long haul. However I engineered myself away from being percieved as the target this whole game as kyoto was worried on Vanny (even tho I won several immunities and organize a lot of the votes) I was somehow saved from being prime target #1. So I will let you decide which you think is the smartest for its hard to say.

I love Vanny a lot however we both know survivor's motto is to outwit outplay and outlast.
She was great socially and well I think I did all 3 very well physically, strategically, and social wise. For I know I got blood on my hands and she didnt have to but I had many playing cards (options) that I could had made to make F2 but chose to go this route due to a better ending story of Nagoya in the F3 only having 3 in post merge. I had chances to backstab vanny and take rabbaj or fred for that matter but again I made the moves to get us all here. And I confided in Vanny's  trust in me to basically do what I needed to do and for her to  fight for us to make it here which she did, and did tremendously. However I think without my powermoves that I made in this game, that nagoya wouldnt be standing where they are now, in F3 spots.
3925 days ago
nutty14159951
Congrats Sean and Vanny! You had to fight tooth and nail to get here, and I'm not bitter at either of you. :)
But I do have some questions before I vote:

1. Do you think being almost decimated pre-merge was almost an advantage for you? Perhaps because it made you underdogs?

2. Which voted out person would you absolutely, positively NOT want to sit next to right now?

VANNY: You were targeted every single merge vote. Do you think this was because you were considered a threat or because you were an easy target?

Again, congrats on making the final two! As of right now, I believe one person deserves to be here more than the other, but maybe your answers will change my mind :) GOOD LUCK!
3924 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Congrats.
Sean- Be honest, would you save me as you promised if you won the immunity.
Vanny- I could save james over you but I didnt even if I knew that you would bring sean to f3. My question is, what do you do if someone helps you? Do you help them back? Do you do favors?

I regret that I didnt make a tie. I were seconds away from doing that.
3924 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
So I don't really have any questions. I went inactive because I went on vacation. I wasn't anticipating the season lasting this long. Sean has my vote as it seems he fought a lot harder for it.
3924 days 17 hours ago
vannynessa19
WitZ

Vanny and Sean well done. I have a few questions that could sway my vote.
Well I heard you were after me so that automatically made me want to target you as well. I was definitely involved in it. But this is survivor and I needed to make the move that was best for me

Definitely winning the last immunity challenge

I did come to win, however I do feel we both played a good game! I do believe I played a very strategic game though. I was able to get survivor of my side and that really helped out my tribe a lot and its one of the reasons I am here right now
3924 days 17 hours ago
vannynessa19
Congrats Sean and Vanny! You had to fight tooth and nail to get here, and I'm not bitter at either of you. :)
But I do have some questions before I vote:

1. Do you think being almost decimated pre-merge was almost an advantage for you? Perhaps because it made you underdogs?
it was to a certain degree. but the OT knew the smaller Nagoya got the more they would want to target us as we were the only ones actually trying in the challenges and they saw us as threats

2. Which voted out person would you absolutely, positively NOT want to sit next to right now?
rab. Just because he was such a good and competitive player! which I really do admire.

VANNY: You were targeted every single merge vote. Do you think this was because you were considered a threat or because you were an easy target?
I feel I was targeted because I was a big threat to everyone in this game. I played my idol when I really needed it. No matter how hard people tried to take me out I was able to come back strong! (:

Again, congrats on making the final two! As of right now, I believe one person deserves to be here more than the other, but maybe your answers will change my mind :) GOOD LUCK!
3924 days 17 hours ago
vannynessa19
Congrats.
Sean- Be honest, would you save me as you promised if you won the immunity.
Vanny- I could save james over you but I didnt even if I knew that you would bring sean to f3. My question is, what do you do if someone helps you? Do you help them back? Do you do favors?
Of course you help them back but not at the cost of your own game. I loved working with you Ferd don't get me wrong! i do feel I helped you get this far though. brining you to f2 would have been smart! But i like the challenge and i wanted to keep my promise i mean to SEAN

I regret that I didnt make a tie. I were seconds away from doing that.
3924 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes without a doubt I thought we were going to get decimated at post merge however I never stop fighting as I was up for the challenge to make whatever stops we needed to make. Although Vanny got David on our side I was the one making the decisions and timing for the idols and determing when it was right to get each person out. IN some sense I do see where people may think that it was an advantage for us, but to me I thought Kyoto was a storng tribe that didnt have much loose ties coming into it however there was and definately used them to our advantage.

Tbh it would had been you (James) for I had never made a F2 deal with you and I felt that if you and I were in F2 that you would had hands down beat me in this game with your fellow kyoto members behind you innjury and you also had to fight just hard as I did when numbers werent on your side.

For the F2 deals I had, I would had really taken you to F2 if that was the route i knew would be best for my game plus having F2 deals with multiple people were smart for my game in case I didnt win final immunity. So answer to Fred's question if I had won Final immunity I would taken you Fred based on the fact that in the finale we talked more and stratgized more at that time to pull for a F2 against Vanny. But again I created routes in this game that I needed to make in order to be here, in the F2, against friends and people that I wanted to challenge myself with to be crown ultimate survivor or runner up if my opponent outbid me.

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!