This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Mochica/Chimu [S14: Peru]

Topic » Tribal Council #1-..

3540 days ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

QUESTIONS
Who is at the biggest risk of going home tonight?
How will the twist impact tonight's tribal?
Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good?
Who is the strongest player in the game?

Votes are due by tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM EST. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3540 days ago
rabbaj
Who is at the biggest risk of going home tonight? I think the ppl who didnt send in scores should be in trouble
How will the twist impact tonight's tribal? I think it will make it interesting
Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good? Seeing as though it was luck not really, but I always feel though any1 can win any chall
Who is the strongest player in the game? definitely Rob, he can easily win this season
3539 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne

I think, for the Chimu tribe, there are definitely those who did not contribute to either challenge and they should feel at risk tonight

Well it just means you have to consider, that the person voted out might return to the game, and perhaps even right back to your tribe. Or even to another tribe all together. So you have to be careful with your vote, and what you tell people. Less your secrets be spilled to the other tribes

Absolutely. Colour level means nothing in these games, I think the 'lower' levels should not be underestimated

I think there are a lot of strong players in this game. And unlike others, I'm not going to put a target on their backs by naming them, but suffice to say, there are a lot of threatening players in this game.
3539 days 23 hours ago
willtatum
I think people that haven't been active and helping the challenges.

I think it won't affect as much right now as it will later in the game.

Nah. Luck.

Too early to tell (me)
3539 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Who is at the biggest risk of going home tonight? people that didn't send in a number, it's not that hard to mail you a number so that's a serious lack of caring
How will the twist impact tonight's tribal? I don't think it will do much for this tribal other than the fact that there are two
Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good? yeah but this wasn't really a skill challenge
Who is the strongest player in the game? rob
3539 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Who is at the biggest risk of going home tonight? Thatone and Yogi. They have showed little tribe participation and that doesnt fly with me

How will the twist impact tonight's tribal? Right now not too much, but later in the game when it gets to the big players itll be big.

Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good? They lost the first challenge didnt they?

Who is the strongest player in the game? At this point its hard to tell. It could be anyone. I could be the strongest for all I know, i doubt it but its all about perception
3539 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO, rob, I hope that wasnt directed towards me, it was a question and I answered it honestly
3539 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
That's fine, and I also answered the question honestly :) I mean, if that's the game you want to play, that's fine. But I'm not going to do that :)
3539 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO, the game that I am playing is answering a question?..,.lmfao, kk then
3539 days 23 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
QUESTIONS
Well, the people that don't help the tribe to win challenges at this point of the game. They didn't even submit the score so they're nothing but waste to our tribe. Rob had some problems and it's fine, he helped us at the first challenge and he is GREAT competitor.. But the other 2 are just waste.

It won't really impact tonight's vote because I think people are mostly voting based on how good people are in challenges.

Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good? Sure, colour level means nothing in group games or on tengaged in general. It wasn't really a skill challenge tho.

Who is the strongest player in the game? I don't really know, we had 2 challenges soo far so we will see.
3539 days 17 hours ago
thatonepeople
Who is at the biggest risk of going home tonight? the people who didnt participate
How will the twist impact tonight's tribal? i dont think it will really impact
Did Nazca's win show that you don't need a high color level to be good? colors dont matter
Who is the strongest player in the game? everyone has their own highs and lows
3539 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3539 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3539 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3539 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
*No one stands*
3539 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!