This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Gopleranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #11..

3357 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Now bringing in the members of the jury....

Jordan, Chris....

....and Lukas voted out last tribal council.

Here were are again. One safe, five at risk. Who's it gonna be this time? The past two tribals have been power shifts. Can we see another power shift tonight? Who's a threat and who will be voted out tonight? We're about to find out... Bubba has immunity and CANNOT be voted out tonight. Everybody else is fair game.

Bubba - Were you shocked by last night's tribal council? Do you think you needed immunity?

Chris S. - Only three people showed up to today's challenge. Are you worried that you may be a target for you activeness in challenges tonight?

Sim - It seems like there has been a pattern in people who wins challenges being voted out. Are you worried that you could go home tonight because of an immunity you had?

Andy - What are you most worried about going into tonight's vote?

Cedric - You have been pretty confident that you were going home the last two votes. Why is that?

Edgar - Is there a clear winner left in this game? How would it feel to make final five?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (SATURDAY), at 7PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3357 days 5 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Were you shocked by last night's tribal council? Do you think you needed immunity?

yeah, i mean when your told one thing and shown another it really puts doubt into one's mind, so i feel #blessed to have this immunity!
3357 days 5 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim - It seems like there has been a pattern in people who wins challenges being voted out. Are you worried that you could go home tonight because of an immunity you had?

I won 1 immunity, just like alot of people. no Challenges shouldn't determine who goes because I won because there were 2 people at the challenge I had won lol. I'm always worried but I would be upset if it was because I won immunity.
3357 days 2 hours ago
chibideidara
Edgar - Is there a clear winner left in this game? How would it feel to make final five?

Not that i can see, and it would be amazing to make final 5. I didnt think i would make final 6 but i tried hard
3357 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
3/6 Votes
3356 days 5 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - Only three people showed up to today's challenge. Are you worried that you may be a target for you activeness in challenges tonight?

Yes honey, I'm always worried. I want this win as much as everybody else does.
3356 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
Reading The Votes
3356 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I'm ready to be slaughtered
3356 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
I threw my vote
CH
Chris said if I didn't vote Sim I'd be voted out and I'm fine with that.
3356 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Damn it takes you this long to read votes?
I'm trying to be witty lol
3356 days ago
chibideidara
me
3356 days ago
teamjacz
Last Activity: 28 min ago
3355 days 10 hours ago
Duffybutt11
What happened to the votes?
3355 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
Sorry, internet cut off

READING THE VOTES.
3355 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
it cut off for a day?
3355 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
*returns with the urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately. I'll read the votes...

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!