This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cole's Survivor: Dominica Applications

Topic » Cole's Survivor: Dominica..

3914 days ago
Cole91
Well I've been playing group games for a while now. Playing for many different host, and even co-hosting a season or two. I've been trying to gather the experience so when I finally started my series, I could give it the best I can offer. So I have a lot of experience now, and it's time to start putting it to the test. Welcome to Cole's Survivor Series!
   Below is a application. Complete it to the best of your abilities. I want to bring a variety of people in my first season to give it a rock hard start to a wonderful season. So add personality to it if you'd like!

ALL QUESTIONS ARE TO HELP ME FIND A DIVERSE ACTIVE GROUP

Username:
First Name:
Last Name:
Color:
Sex:
Race:

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10

Will you send me Confessionals?

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you?

What will you bring to the show?

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be?

Anything Else I should know?

-Sweet! Thank you for you application and you should hear from me soon if you are cast in Survivor: Dominica. You may of may not get follow-up questions so stay tuned and take care!
3914 days ago
Cole91
(ALSO IF YOU GUYS FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE PUTTING YOU SEX AND/OR RACE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO. AS FOR YOUR NAME YOU CAN MAKE IT UP, BUT MAKE IT REALISTIC)
3913 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
(Posting for BestheroD)

Username:BestHeroD
First Name:Jake
Last Name:Archbold
Color:Brown
Sex:Male
Race:White

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10- iM FAIRLY ACTIVE YES

Will you send me Confessionals?Yes

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you?Well il be like 10-20 minutes late every challenge

What will you bring to the show?Im active, i have what it takes to win

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be?Yes

Anything Else I should know?Check out my Home page to see my placements in every game ive played it

-Sweet! Thank you for you application and you should hear from me soon if you are cast in Survivor: Dominica. You may of may not get follow-up questions so stay tuned and take care!
3913 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Well I've been playing group games for a while now. Playing for many different host, and even co-hosting a season or two. I've been trying to gather the experience so when I finally started my series, I could give it the best I can offer. So I have a lot of experience now, and it's time to start putting it to the test. Welcome to Cole's Survivor Series!
   Below is a application. Complete it to the best of your abilities. I want to bring a variety of people in my first season to give it a rock hard start to a wonderful season. So add personality to it if you'd like!

ALL QUESTIONS ARE TO HELP ME FIND A DIVERSE ACTIVE GROUP

Username: thewinner
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: Aldridge
Color: Purple
Sex: Male
Race: White

Yes

Most days, yep

Lots of .gifs

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be?
Yep

No
3913 days 22 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Username: IdontlikeEric
First Name: Iha TeYo
Last Name:  U
Color: Light Green
Sex: Never had it before
Race: Canadian

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10 4

Will you send me Confessionals? I hope

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? Not if it contradicts with LMS S2

What will you bring to the show? Ill make everyone mad and quit! Just like you in LMS( well almost)

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? Ya, I did that in LMS, Even if I voted yepal and not you/
Anything Else I should know? Seriously, why did you pm me
3913 days 20 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Username: Fobbyiyg
First Name: Scott
Last Name: S
Color: Yellow

yes
yes
da booty
yes
I am the 1%
3913 days 18 hours ago
levonini
levonini
Andrew
Cee
Black
Male
Italian-Canadian

yes
yup
drama and chaos
yes
i am sexy
3913 days 15 hours ago
mikespike
Username: mikespike
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Anthony
Color: Red
Sex: male
Race: White (Australian/Egyptian)

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10 yes active 9/10

Will you send me Confessionals? Yes ill try to shorten them and add spice cos apparently they are "Too long and boring"

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? yes

What will you bring to the show? Entertainment from an active member, probably piss some people off along the way

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? yes, the bitterer, the better though

Anything Else I should know? Even though i disagree with your assessments of me, i have taken some things that you have said into consideration and will play with a new game plan. i think your season would be a good place to show i am a good player, not a boring sheep
3913 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Username: Jman96
First Name: Jordan
Last Name: M
Color: Light Green
Sex: MALE

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10 8

Will you send me Confessionals? Yes

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? Sure

What will you bring to the show? Coolness, activeness and fun

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? Yes

Anything Else I should know? I think you wont be dissapointed if you pick me to be in your season.
3913 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
OKAY GUYS JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOW, THE CHALLENGE TIME IS BEING SWITCHED TO 7 PM EST ;D
3913 days 13 hours ago
dfalc7
Username: dfalc7
First Name: Tanqueray
Last Name: Chardonnay
Color: Brown
Race: lol umm white but does that matter??

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10: I will prob miss challenges bc of school but I will be active in everything else so 8

Will you send me Confessionals? yes

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? No lol but we talked about that

What will you bring to the show? EVERYONE in these survivor games and I always end up winning or making it close to finals. I am very strategic and am good at befriending people and seeming innocent/naive.

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? of course! I would never refuse to vote thats so horrible

Anything Else I should know? I will twerk more than once this season.
3913 days 13 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation (it's right up there tho ^)
First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Harrison
Color: Green
Sex: M
Race: Caucasian

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10 - 10

Will you send me Confessionals? - Dur

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? - Fuck yes that's my favorite time

What will you bring to the show? - Lol you saw me on KidA's Kenya ^_^ I think I can be pretty unpredictable

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? - Yep

Anything Else I should know? - Idk what else I should add to make me interesting. I can juggle, if that's good enough?
3913 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I MISSED SOME QUESTIONS, SO I AM RE-DOING MY APPLICATION...
3913 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Username: Ethan000
First Name: Ethan
Last Name: H.
Color: Silver
Race: White (But I'm from Europe) (I was adopted) :p Awwwwwwww I know, lucky me! :p

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10 UMMMMMM HECK YES! LIKE 9-10

Will you send me Confessionals? Yes, I learned that the hard way in KidA's Series...

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? No, I mean I can be here at 7PM EST, that'd be better!

What will you bring to the show? I'll bring drama & strategy hardcore this season! This is my season to win! Haha, inb4 I'm voted out first...:s

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? I mean I have to...

Anything Else I should know? Nope, just pick me!
3913 days 7 hours ago
Wonderdog
Username: Wonderdog
First Name: Tim
Last Name: S.
Color: Orange

Will you be active? Rate yourself 1-10: 9.

Will you send me Confessionals? If I have too :p

Challenges will be at 6pm EST. Does that work for you? That's a good time for me.

What will you bring to the show? My brain, my heart and my body. c:

If you are eliminated in the jury, do you agree to vote regardless of how bitter you may be? Yes

Anything Else I should know? Pick me, because I am an active player and I will play until I am voted out.
3913 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
Paula
game name honey
color level orange
yes i will be active
yes ia will send confessinals
achallene time works good for me
sassy sexy me
will bring showmance if have any takers
total drama me

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!