This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #22 - Pirate's Court

Topic » Episode #22 - Pirate's Court

3342 days 13 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to Pirate's Court. During this court, we have Captain Tunertin and his two officers Leanna and Noah_Kondon. Here is your voting options:

1) You can vote for one of your fellow crew members (that member cannot be an officer or the Captain).

2) You can vote for Mutiny against the Captain. However, a mutiny only works if every player, eligible to vote, votes for mutiny.

Your Requirements Over The Next 24 Hours:

1) Mail me whether you want to Stick with Pirate Master or Spin The Roulette

2) Mail me your vote (Officers and Captain are not required to do this)

3) Captain Tunertin, you need to mail me a list of all players and rank them in order from 1 (which is to keep them) to 5 (the person you want voted out). If there are any ties this list will be used to break the tie. Do not include yourself or your officers on the list please.
3342 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Those who want to, if you want to go to the Roulette of Fate all you do is ask :)
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results of Pirate Court are now in, but first, Rawr121 opted to go to the Roulette of Fate. After spinning the Roulette it chose...

http://us20.chatzy.com/11630622774711
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMMUNITY! Any votes for Rawr121 tonight will not count. All the votes have been casted and now I will read them.
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mutiny
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Second Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mutiny

There are 5 votes tonight.
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Third Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mutiny
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Although that's 3 votes, everyone needs to vote Mutiny for it to count.
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Fourth Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Boots22

As a result, all votes for Mutiny do not count. There is one vote remaining.
3341 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Fifth Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DanielzSnooz

So we have a tie, and unfortunately Captain Tunertin did not submit his list on time. Captain Tunertin, as a result, you must post your decision publicly within 12 hours. Failure to do so will mean you will be cut adrift (eliminated). Captain Tunertin, please reveal who you wish to cut adrift.
3341 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
eh just vote me @ tunertin

Need to concentrate are my other group games a bit more lol
3341 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
NO DARCY STAY WTF
3341 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Tunertin has 2 hours 50 minutes (ish) to make a decision or else he will be out of the game instead.
3340 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
jk I can stay.
3340 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Tunertin did not make his decision on time, therefore, Tunertin you have been cut adrift, please leave the game immediately.

It goes to show that if you don't do what you are required to do, then you'll be eliminated from the game. Tunertin did not say whether to stick or spin either, so as always it defaults to spin.
3340 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
UGH
3340 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
Yay I'm still here

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!