This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #17 - Spin The Roulette

Topic » Episode #17 - Spin The..

3354 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The Roulette has been spun...

http://us23.chatzy.com/44422634815447
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE AMAZING RACE!

The Roulette has chosen The Amazing Race, which is the first time it has been chosen. #RandomFact.

Now we will need 24 hours so we can prepare the leg for you but in the interim let me reveal the new twist.

At the beginning of the season you were split into TWO teams (Red and Black). You were told at some point in the game the team that had the most players on it would get an advantage, and that "point" is now.

With 6 members compared to 4, congratulations Black Team you have won the advantage! The advantage is this. Each of you have the opportunity to face the "Roulette of Fate". This Roulette has 10 sections on it. 4 of the sections are IMMUNITY in that round you choose to go to the Roulette of Fate. Another 4 are NOTHING which is quite self explanatory but that means you get nothing. And 2 of the sections are Mystery Spots. If you hit the Mystery Spot something good, or bad, will happen to either you or the game as a whole.

So yes, we require 24 hours just to get The Amazing Race leg ready for you all :)
3354 days 22 hours ago
Boots22
can't wait :)
3354 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
I actually fergot about the twist. lol
3354 days 21 hours ago
cancanpiano
YES I AM STILL IN THIS!
3354 days 21 hours ago
cancanpiano
And I love Amazing Race! :P I was good at it, except for my partner...
3354 days 19 hours ago
Arthan
is it same partners?
3354 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
GL All!
3354 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
We do not do partners for The Amazing Race in Reality Roulette. Have never found a system that would work, other than you both have to be online at the same time as me :P
3354 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay folks we're starting in Times Square in New York City and you have all been mailed the link to the game. There is information with each of the clues to help you along the way.

If you have any questions please do ask EM002 or myself :)
3354 days ago
LEANNA
That was so hard...
3353 days 20 hours ago
Arthan
I lost cuz I thought you had to beat level 3 not reach it :/ I would've gotten done a lot quicker. I also had to learn how to take a screenshot lol
3353 days 19 hours ago
LEANNA
Aww, you never know - I;m sure all those taxi's added crashes, traffic, delays, etc!
3353 days 13 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
I sucked... I needed to take a photo with my iPad and then post it on a blog

GG Guys!

You guys probably advance!
3352 days 14 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results are in and they will be posted tonight :)

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!