This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale: The Glass House

Topic » The Finale: The Glass House

3495 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
As it's the Final 5 in any pair or team games you won't be paired or in teams. So for The Glass House you will be playing for safety. If you do the best in the challenge you will get 100 Points. Everybody will then vote to put TWO players into Limbo. The players not voted into Limbo will get 50 Points. The two players in Limbo will then face a public vote where the person with the most votes will get 0 Points and the person with the least votes will get 25 Points! Please find the challenge down below but can you also MAIL ME TWO PEOPLE WHO YOU WANT INTO LIMBO!

SUMMARY??

In this challenge you will all have to rank each other from best (which is #1) to worst (the lowest number of player available). We will then randomly decide which player’s list we start with. Whoever is at the bottom of the list of the chosen player is eliminated from the challenge and then whoever is at the bottom of that eliminated player’s list is then eliminated and so on until one person is left. The last player standing will win and get 100 Points!

RULES

1) Please mail me a ranked list of all players in the game from #1 being the best to the lowest number of players left in the game

2) A player is then randomly chosen to be the first list we use. The player at the bottom of that list is eliminated.

3) We then use that eliminated players list and see who’s at the bottom of that list. The player at the bottom of that list is eliminated and we then use their list.

4) This continues until one person is left who will win the challenge and receives 100 Points!

Note - If your rankings of all the players does not include all remaining players you will be DQed which in this case means you are eliminated from the challenge. Please make sure everyone is on the list! DO NOT INCLUDE YOURSELF ON THE LIST

EXAMPLE SUBMISSION

Jim mails the host (Ryan_Jambe) the following:

#1 - Carol
#2 - Steve
#3 - Linda

Carol mails the host (Ryan_Jambe) the following:

#1 - Jim
#2 - Linda
#3 - Steve

Steve mails the host (Ryan_Jambe) the following:

#1 - Linda
#2 - Carol
#3 - Jim

Linda mails the host (Ryan_Jambe) the following:

#1 - Carol
#2 - Steve
#3 - Jim

(Once we reach the deadline Ryan_Jambe then posts the results like so)

Carol is randomly chosen to be first. Carol’s list:

#1 - Jim
#2 - Linda
#3 - Steve - ELIMINATED

Steve’s List:

#1 - Linda
#2 - Carol
#3 - Jim - ELIMINATED

Jim’s List:

#1 - Carol
#2 - Linda - Next Lowest so ELIMINATED
#3 - Steve - Already Eliminated

That means Carol is the last one standing and wins the game!

In 24 hours we will find out who the Captain is and which players will be going into Limbo!
3494 days 21 hours ago
LEANNA
OK thanks!
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
As EM002 did not submit he has automatically been eliminated from the competition.

Chatzy chose Aiwfwyattroh to go first (http://us19.chatzy.com/81350717862718 )

So on the bottom of his list is...

1-lenna
2- eric
3- skittles
4- Ethan last

Ethan is eliminated. Now we move onto Ethan's list...

1. LEANNA
2. Skittles22399
3. aiwfwyattroh
4. EM002

As EM002 is not in the game Aiwfwyattroh is at the bottom and therefore is now eliminated. We now return back to Aiwfwyattroh's list...

1-lenna
2- eric
3- skittles
4- Ethan last

As Ethan is already eliminated that puts Skittles22399 at the bottom and therefore she is eliminated leaving Leanna the last one standing and becoming the Captain (also winning 100 Points).
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
lol Leanna, grats on another 100 points :O

Shade Wyatt, shade...

Anyways, yay leanna
3494 days 8 hours ago
Skittles22399
You are killing these games
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay everybody must now vote 2 players into Limbo. You cannot vote for the Captain. You have 24 hours to mail me your vote :)
3494 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
lol Leanna, grats on another 100 points :O

Shade Wyatt, shade...

Anyways, yay leanna
----------
You put me last as well lol
3494 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL I know, but I knew you were, so...xD
3494 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I knew you were as well so #meta
3494 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Well I almost didn't, so :x
3494 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Me either
3494 days 7 hours ago
Skittles22399
I was close
3494 days 5 hours ago
EM002
Ethan <3
3493 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay here are how the votes played out. Each little O represents a vote...like they do on the show, if you've seen it.

Aiwfwyattroh O O O
EM002 O O
Ethan000 O O
Skittles22399 O O O

So with that Aiwfwyattroh and Skittles22399 you are in Limbo! Limbo is a public vote where the person with the MOST votes will lose!

Poll >> http://www.tengaged.com/group/5966/poll/limbo-114028
3492 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
With that Skittles22399 gets 0 Points and Aiwfwyattroh gets 25 points!

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!