This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ceremonies - Week 1

Topic » Ceremonies - Week 1

2458 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
The nomination, pov ceremony and eviction will take place here
2456 days 23 hours ago
XoXU
Daniel you have until 5PM EST tomorrow to nominate two people for eviction giving reasons for each of your nominations
2456 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome everyone to the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as HOH, to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. I will pull 2 keys. Those 2 keys, will be the 2 up on the block for eviction good luck everyone. =)
2456 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
My 2 noms are
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Minseok / BlingBae and Viktor / epicwafflez23
2456 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Gl noms
2456 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I have nominated both of you because you guys didn't play in the HOH and I don't feel like it's right to nominate someone else who tried in HOH and are more active than you two currently. No hard feelings, I just feel like it's the best move for my game. Good luck in pov guys <33333
2456 days 20 hours ago
TykerV
GL noms
2456 days 20 hours ago
Zooper
Good luck!
2456 days 19 hours ago
Peterparker16
Gl
2456 days 19 hours ago
Raydiz33
Good luck
2456 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
good luck
2456 days 17 hours ago
Schnitzel
good luck!
2456 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
Good luck to both nominees!
2456 days 4 hours ago
AshleyIocco
Good luck
2455 days 9 hours ago
Temeky
This is the veto ceremony. As the power of veto holder, I have the opportunity to veto one of the nominees. If I choose to do so, Daniel will have to put up a replacement nominee.

I have decided..
NOT to use the power of veto on any of the nominees.
My reasoning behind this is because neither of the nominees has chosen to even say hello to me. You both also have a strike and did not compete in the Head of Household competition, which makes me wonder if you even wish to be here.

This VETO ceremony is ajourned.
*places the POV necklace in a box and closes the box*
2455 days 7 hours ago
XoXU
The PoV has not been used which means Minseok and Viktor remain on the block, eviction voting is now open and you must send your eviction votes by Tuesday 4PM EST to me via mail. The semi live HoH competition and the eviction will be posted just after 5PM EST.

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!