This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3691 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
me 3 seasons before :
Guigi
you still didnt answer my question son ;) ? Holy, fo real i think your the biggest liar and villain of us all ! The only thing that saved you and got balls home was your kindest with me and our so called '' f2 alliance'' cause now i can see that it was BULLSHIT and your : ''it would be awesome that the only girl would get to the f2'' and ohh i dont care if i went to the f2 yeah right nobody believe this ! and im the Brittany of the season ?!?! wanna hear me in the DR ;P WHO WANTS TO SEE HOLY WINS THIS GAME ? NOBODY IN FACT WE WOULD RATHER HANGOURSELVES BUT GUESS WHOS MOST EXCITED ??? ME *biggest fake smile* !
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
lmfao
3691 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
No problem Archer :D

Thankssss so much Mastro :( i really think i deserve it! Wishing you would be here with me !

ASK MORE QUESTIONS GUYS :D
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
lol holy pulled that BS  with me he was like " you remind me of my sister i want to get final 2 with you" i was like wtf? but i'll use him as a vote anywho.
3691 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
hahahaaa the first time he said that to me i was like : ........ okaayy thats the only reason why your allign with me ? hahaa
3691 days 1 hour ago
log2016
Hawaii's FTC was much more exciting than this
3691 days 1 hour ago
log2016
Except for Guigi. Guigi is bringing some excitement haha
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
lol that's because everyone had waaaaay more beef @log
3691 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Bora Bora's FTC wasss way more exciting then this LOL ;P

For my part i wasnt fully invested in that season cuz i honestly had no idea who to trust !
3691 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
i kinda wanna bring the beef but more at like the finale ;P
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
i just want to start this fucking season over ugh. lol
3691 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
jack if we started this season over your ass would be gone first tbh; ive been watching this formt he beginning and id love to show my support for guigi you did amazing dude
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
oh here comes sosyomama still pissed about being voted out first eh?
3691 days 1 hour ago
jacknick
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me
Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showin out
brotha's start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
3691 days 1 hour ago
mastropola
Japan was the best season sorry not sorry

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!