This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3676 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Lmao okay ill type these in a little x
3676 days 21 hours ago
jacknick
lol holy is sooo into this man dude relax bro
3676 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
Archer,thanks bud! I truly appreciate it! I wasn't expecting any kind words from anyone :)

and to answer your question,
(with 100% honesty)
it was both! I truly enjoy meeting and talking to folks BUT I wont deny that in this game sparking conversations with folks to gain their trust was a BIG part of my strategy. (at the very least it keeps me from being the first person that comes to mind when they are voting someone out )
"shooting two birds with one stone" or something like that
so it was truly 50/50

btw,if you want,you should read my tributes (it explains stuff about each persons elimination,including yours!)
you weren't my target the round you went,but you would have been the one right after.
3676 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Guigi & Holy : Did either of you vote me out? I know your first instinct is to lie, but I do respect good gameplay, and I was blindsided, so just let me know and I'll ask more questions after.

Anton : You gave me your vote in Japan, and I'm v thankful for that, BUT, between 2 seasons, you haven't attempted to talk to me ONCE...You will not be getting my vote tonight as far as right now. Tell me what you did in the game,and what your logic behind voting me out was , since I know you did for a fact.
3676 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
a question to holytouch : WHY R U SOOOOOOO THRISTY FOR ANIOTHER WN?

haha
Not thirsty,hungry actually
I'm actually about to go get some grub,i'll brb

but to answer your question seriously,i'm not "thirsty" for another win,like I said before I will truly be happy if guigi/anton/or I win!

i'm just proud of my game! that's all!

I was however "thirsty" to make it into the final 3!
3676 days 21 hours ago
jacknick
wish i could redo this whole season i would rather get rid of basketball first rather than sosyommama
3676 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Good answer Holy ;) and yeah I read it. I still blame Spatt and his goddamn tribe swaps XD
3676 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Wow okay read the tributes I'm voting for Guigi gl I dont need there to be a 2 time winner xoxoxoxxoxxooxoxoxoxo
3676 days 21 hours ago
jacknick
i voted for guigi as well fu*k this.
3676 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi- The way I base my jury vote is a mixture of both emotional and strategic gameplay. Neither of which I have with you. What did you do in this game as an INDIVIDUAL and not thinking with someone? What did you do that made YOU stand out?

Yeaah sorry we were never on the same tribe :s or maybe i just dont remember! But the reason why i didnt ally with everybody (like holy did) is that if i didnt had to ally with everyone i would have to break their hearts and that wouldnt get me blood on my hands and i didnt have to since i was on the majority. My individual move (idk if you consider me allying with everyone in the top 7) but it would be getting AllianceGuy out at that time (cuz i didnt know if he had the idol for sure) so i was wondering if i should risk getting him out and i decided to and it payed off.

I know you will vote for Holy its okaay you guys have history i guess.
3676 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi & Holy : Did either of you vote me out? I know your first instinct is to lie, but I do respect good gameplay, and I was blindsided, so just let me know and I'll ask more questions after.

TBH i didnt vote for you ! and your the only jury member that i didnt vote out !
3676 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Those tributes, I get the reason beyond it but I cba to say I actually care about gameplay I lied oops.

Holy, I had faith and trust, you broke it so I can hands down say you aren't getting my vote.

Idk between Guigi and Anton, I'll think about it tbh. But Holy, #Youtried
3676 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Guigi < 3

Hands down getting my vote omg you are so amazing  < 3333333333
3676 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Guigi didn't know that thx :) and my vote could be for anyone
3676 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
thanks mastro finally another question then whats your biggest move i kinda answered it like 4 times now ;P but thanks for asking questions !

Plz jury members do not not vote Holy only cuz hes a past winner i think thats not fair for him and if i have to win i want it to be fair.

Yall can call me a floater but i only had alliances with in the majority side and i always managed to not be the one voted out so for me its a big accomplishement ! F3 fir the 2nd time woot woot

Love you Holy but damn i didnt know you had that much fight in you :O but i need this one so scoop over *push Holy in the same mud i tripped in* HAHA jk love you holy

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!