This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3663 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, goose, log, jack, AG, Basketball, and survivor voted out at the last tribal council.

This is it. This is for all the marbles. To win All-Stars. To finally stake your claim as the best of the best.  Anton, Guigi, holy, that is what you three are going for tonight. It was a job well done to get to this point, and that is something nobody an take away from you, but still it is the 9 man jury that will have the final say in who wins this game.

The three finalists will make an opening statement. Once the opening statements are made, the jurors can fire away. They can ask you whatever you want in order to help them make a decision. Jurors, once you have made up your mind, mail me your vote for a winner. Please do this in decent time. The sooner we get through this, the sooner we can move on to the finale (let's aim for this weekend!).

This is for a million dollars and title of All-Star Sole Survivor.

Finalists, please make your opening statements.
3663 days 20 hours ago
AntonB
Okay so I'll start this off by saying that this has been such a roller coaster ride and it has been a blast playing with each and every one of you.

So when this game began I really had no idea what my game would be like this time around. All I thought was to make it further than I did last time and to fight hard to get to this point. I was aligned with Yinzer at first but then after he got voted out, I was really scared and the sudden tribe swap didn't make things any better. Then finally one thing that most of you don't know is that me and Holy are really close and that we've been allies in this game for the longest time.

Ever since Cwell got voted out, we always planned our moves together and we planned to stay under the radar for awhile while the major threats were still in. It worked for us and we managed to make it to the final 3.

Hopefully I can get your vote but if not, I understand and I won't be angry at you guys for it.
3663 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Hey jury members, before i start i know a lot of you think i did nothing this whole game and gave me no credit for certain moves that were made cuz I wasn’t like as outspoken as a lot of you! Plz give me this time to explain!
First of all it was really a blast playing with all of you ( I don’t think I had any big fight with any of you).

I came in this game with two of my best friends in Tengaged : Holy and Sonof ! of course yall are gonna say that holy backstabbed me in my season and that I shouldn’t of trust him in this game but hey look where it got me and in my season NOBODY expected a f2 instead of a f3 so I got over it.

I also came in wanting to lay low for the first part of the season and that’s exactly what I did. I was separated from my allies and found myself with someone who was against me last season (basket) but we buried the hatchet and we were able to work together throughout this game. I really trusted you and without your help I wouldn’t have made it for sure.
Then sonof was kicked out (R.I.P buddy) and cwellman (I had an alliance with him before the game even started , he tought I had a good game last time and anyone that says that to me deserve to be my ally hahaha) so I had to rethink my game to see where I was standing.
At first I felt safe with mastro and basket who were my closest premerge allies and I trusted 100% cuz I knew they were on my side and wouldn’t blindside me. So I was sooooooooo happy that everyone were targeting the people I wanted out with me putting blood on my hands cuz I didn’t had to lie to some of them like Vin and Log. And I know it will sound kinda superefficient but like ALL of you all-stars asses were coming to me for alliances so if you think I was on your side sorry but like 1000000 people came before you.

P.S : Everybody that I wanted out and voted for went home except Mastro.

Just a recap of my alliances through this game (not trying to be rude just explaining)

The ones I REALLY cared about:
Holy and Sonof
Holy
Mastro and Basket
Basket
Cwellman
The ones that I was kinda using :
Basket, Mastro and Jack
AG
Jack
Goose
Holy and Anton
Survivor

So after Log went home that’s when the paranoia kicked in cuz I really had no idea where everyone’s head were at but me and Holy tried to exchange information to see what everyone was thinking and what would be their next move (I was surprise that A LOT of you trusted me). I heard my name thrown around by certain people sitting in the jury and sorry but even if it was true or no but I couldn’t take the risk of keeping you in for much longer.
Compared to my season, this season was an ENOURMOUS MESS! I went from sitting pretty with the majority alliance to I have NO IDEA if any of these fuckers will put a knife in my back (just ask holy and spatt I couldn’t believe how this game was messy). So after jack and ag who I really had no idea if I could trust and were big threat to me and my game (jack who was align with everyone that’s my job and ag … omg you have no idea how you scared the crap out of me) me and holy we had this game in the bag. Then came the decision that I thought about a million time. Like I really liked you basket and even though I knew I would bring you to the FTC cuz I knew you would win, I still didn’t want to vote you out. Thinking about it now I feel dumb cuz it wouldn’t have had a big difference but I was torn at that time. I breaked my heart cuz even though I kinda used you( if I can say that) to get me and holy to the end I really liked you and what we had.

Anyway, my strategy in this game was at first lay low to not be seen as a threat and hide my true alliances. But when I felt in danger and i knew I had to protect myself that’s when I started really playing with my alliances and allies to protect myself from every angle.
I won my first individual immunity and I’m really proud of it (even though holy won like 50 -_-). I was behind pretty much every decision to kick someone out (no
3663 days 17 hours ago
holytouch
Man oh man!

I guess i'll start off like this.

I knew one thing and one thing only coming in.
"This is an All-stars season,and I will have to treat it as one if I want to last.
that means,Play like an All-star and most importantly treat EVERYONE  as an All-star,because if you aren't the one taking them out,it will be them taking you out"

Once I got the invite,i had to think for a bit if i was willing to join or not.
In real life,I try not to lie
and in this game,lying is crucial.
believe it or not lying takes it's toll on me (Even if it's just a pretend game)

Ultimately,(as is obvious) I decided to play.
I made really good friends my first time playing it,and I genuinely had the most fun i've ever had on this website those 39 days. Yes,it was VERY time consuming,all the lying took it's toll on me,and I came out of it mentally exhausted,but the pay off (making friends/having fun) was what ultimately encouraged me to give it another try.
I say this because a lot of you may believe me to be a horrible human being,but i'm not! I promise!

now to why i think i deserve to be CONSIDERED worthy of your vote.

My plan for the first few days consisted of  these few things:(in order)
.Try hard at challenges so your tribe can avoid going to tribal
.OBSERVE how everyone is playing
.make up a plan that will help you advance further in the game.

The first one,with the help of  a strong(lucky?) tribe I managed to achieve,and by doing that I bought myself some time to be able to do the second one (observe how others were playing).
ALMOST all of you were playing super hard.
i''ll be honest,it threw me off a bit,
but by achieving my first two objectives,I was able to make the RIGHT game plan for this game.(my third objective)

i recognized the strongest players.( i knew who i had to take out)
I knew their alliances,but most impotently where the cracks were..or WHO the cracks were and befriended them. so later on the road (when their partners went,they would put their trust in me)

also,i realized that in a game full of smart players,I couldn't be the one dictating the moves. We would ALL immediately recognize the person making the moves as a power player and a threat.
thus targeting that person,and taking them out asap.

it was hard for me to play such a underground game.in bora bora I dictated almost all the moves.
(and im sure a lot of you did as well in your respective seasons)
though,
I MIGHT have been the only one to realize this.
for almost every round in merge,we all worked together (except for the person being voted out that round)

and every round, the person making the moves and playing the highest profile game went.Once that person went,the next target was the one who openly gathered the votes for the previous person to go,and so on and so forth.

so to simplify it:

you lead folks to vote someone out 1 round = you get voted out the next round

you were basically signing your death certificate by making the move.

the beauty about this was ( like i said)
we were all smart,and we were all on the same wave length.

and everyone I needed out for my game,would be the one being voted out.
and I didn't even have to gather votes or campaign to take someone out because someone else was always already doing it. (cause it was good for their game too)

the only difference being, they were getting their hands dirty and I wasn't
they would show that they were playing the game,and I wasn't.

we were all threats for our own reasons(past winner/imunnity challenge threat etc etc)
but making moves only highlighted us being threats.

thus my strategy here was to  make myself APPEAR dumb/weak.
to make everyone think my head wasn't in the game.
and it worked.

none of you here ever targeted me.
why? because none of you saw me as a RIGHT NOW threat.
because i was the guy who wasn't making the moves,I was your "puppet"
I was doing what you were asking me to
3663 days 17 hours ago
holytouch
(cont)

none of you here ever targeted me.
why? because none of you saw me as a RIGHT NOW threat.
because i was the guy who wasn't making the moves,I was your "puppet"
I was doing what you were asking me to do.YOU COULD CONTROL ME.

and the way the game went,i never had the opportunity to be your right now threat,because you were gone by then.

i did start being more vocal about who we needed out towards the end,because by then most of the immunity threats were out and mathematically I could afford to lose a challenge or two and use my idols and still have a great chance at winning immunity next time around.

that being said,I did make other big moves besides the ones we collectively made by taking out the biggest threat in the game each round,and making myself appear weak.

1: I made a fake idol play!!!!
i believe that is the biggest move this season (and maybe even the biggest move in spatt's survivor history) I am biased of course,but c'mon!
how ridiculous was that!?
it's ridic even on the real show but on a group game? even more! (has that ever happened in any other group game?)

2:I  won the most challenges out of everybody (4) and the ones that really counted

3:i made it to the end unscratched,never received a single vote

4: i found two idols!  the first one i found before the very first person was voted off!

5:I used those two idols i found on guigi and anton.
i knew they wouldn't get any votes to be voted out  that round,but it was somewhat of a safety net in case i didn't win the final immunity challenge.
I felt it would be a strong point to maybe sway them to keep me if they had thought about taking me out.
not that i didn't trust the bonds we had made,but y'know? it's a game! anything could happen.

(straying off for a bit : anton and guigi were the ones i trusted the most during the game,well it was something it took time to develop but once we had it,we would consult on every vote.
I was equally close to both of them,but never let them see it. cause you know,I didn't want them to get jelly of each other and stuff ;P )

also we made sure that none of you ever knew how close we were!

6: Making it to the final day!!! i think that's a big move in itself for anyone,but even a tiny bit more for a past winner. (i'm the only winner to make it to the final 3!…that has to count for something…right?)

we have all played this game at least TWICE, and i know all 18 of us can agree that making it to the end isn't an easy thing!

and to make it to the end twice!?(being a past winner) it's crazy!

i think even on the real tv shows,sandra has been the only one to be a past winner and make it to final tribal council.
and dan from big brother as well. (correct me if i'm wrong,i haven't watched all the seasons)

so that's only two...out of a good amount of winners.

it's not an easy thing to do!

i would also like to note(some of you already know)
I've only ever played this game twice….in general!
as in this is only my second group game that i've EVER played.

so as much as it may have seemed that i wasn't playing the game,
I was!
I knew everything that was going on at every single moment, and i played the game  SMARTER NOT HARDER from day 1

OUTWIT/OUTPLAY/OUTLAST  …I did it all!

so yeah,before a finish my plea,

i know some of you are bitter…
and I will not ask you to not be bitter or judge you for it,but I do ask you to ask yourself WHY…why  are you bitter towards me?
because i voted you out?
I only did the exact same thing you were doing and would continue doing had you stayed.
Target the biggest player remaining.
You would have done the same to me if I were making the moves (out in the open).

MASTROPOLA,why did you push for archer to be evicted?because he was playing hard,thus making him a threat
ALLIANCEGUY,why did you push for master to be evicted?because he was making moves,playing the game hard...thus making him a threat
JACK/GOOSE/VI
3663 days 17 hours ago
holytouch
(cont)

MASTROPOLA,why did you push for archer to be evicted?because he was playing hard,thus making him a threat
ALLIANCEGUY,why did you push for master to be evicted?because he was making moves,playing the game hard...thus making him a threat
JACK/GOOSE/VIN/LOG/BASKET/ARCHER/SURVIVOR,(the same question) why did you push to get people voted out when they did?because they were all threats!
and there is nothing wrong with it! it's the right way to play the game.

I did the same,
I never talked down to any of you,never bullied any of you.
the thing is,
I never voted ANY of you out of malice,or intended to hurt any of you.
and honestly,I'm sorry If I did hurt  any of you in any way.
and it's not that I don't value our friendship ( like some of you have questioned)
it's just that it's just a game!
and It was obvious, a player like me (who made his moves in the shadows) would lose  100% to a player who played a high profile game.hands down.

my only chance of having even the slightest chance of getting any votes was against, guigi and anton

that being said,my decision to make it to the end with them was 50/50
personal and strategic.

we all came here to TRY to win,and I think we also all owed spatt to try our best to make that happen.
to make this a good season for him.
anything else would be a let down.
that's it!

I will answer any questions you guys have  with 100% honesty (even if it hurts my chances of wining)

this is my favorite part of the whole game,because I finally get to be truthful and not have the burden of lying.

ps.I will be writing tributes as well,
so for any of you that are interested in knowing more about my whole game in more detail,you should read them!(and even if you aren't,I still encourage you to read 'em)
I will tell you my game during each persons eviction and what i know about your eviction.

all in all,
I enjoyed this game and talking to all of you! and all bullshit aside,f**k the votes!
I understand If you guys don't vote for me to win,it's cool
no hard feelings.
though,I would love to continue being friends with all of you!
3663 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
omg im not reading that holy hahaaa
3663 days 16 hours ago
holytouch
I'm happy with whoever wins,I love both guigi and anton and they are just as deserving of the win!

also guigi,I was so tempted! just for another brilliant moment like this : (this is a gem from bora bora that I missed the first time around,but THANKFULLY guigi was kind in enough to bring it to my attention this season)

WHAT IM OUT ??? :o *walks out of tribal running ang crying*
184 days 16 hours agosonofhades57
Don't cry! I'll give you candy if you don't!
184 days 16 hours agoGuigi
*running, triping in the mud* XD *getting up, turns around* Why? holy why ?
184 days 15 hours ago

;P <3
3663 days 16 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Hey final 3. Congrats! It's a hard game and y'all deserve being here!

First of all, I want to tell everyone that I AM NOT A LUNATIC lol, This game, I wanted to make it fun and put on an act of being crazy to help my game, but also make it fun for me. It worked okay for me, and if Spatt reveals confessionals, you'll see that.

Anyways, onto the questions. I may ask follow-up questsions. I WANT GENUINE ANSWERS! I am undecided right now, but honestly, I'm about 45% leaning towards Anton, 30% leaning towards Guigi and 25% leaning towards Holy

Anton, in my opinion you were simply horrid at the social game. You didn't talk to anyone besides your core alliance, making it obvious to everyone if you were with them or against them. WHY should you get my vote if you COMPLETELY missed an important part of the game.

Guigi, I don't have a clue what you did this game. For my first question for you, list 3 moves YOU orchestrated in this game (even if they were subtle mails you sent, or failed attempts at moves---I just want to know you were actually playing hard). As someone who played super hard and put a lot of drive into this game, I want to cast my vote for someone else who did the same.

Holy, I've got the most to say to you. You did play the best game of the three, but I am bitter. I'm bitter of how you used people. I agree voting people out is fine, but the way you put the knife in the back is just cruel. I'd love to remain your friend, but it's gonna be awfully hard putting your name down to win. The way you not only built up personal relationships, but you made people feel like you are someone who is genuine and kind and simply a loyal person, and then you brought those reationships crashing to the ground. I want to know all of your alliances and on a scale of 1-10, how loyal you were to them and a sample of the lies you told in this game. Be honest and genuine in this answer.
3663 days 16 hours ago
log2016
Alright this is my first time doing this juror thing so I am pretty excited!!

But anyway I would like to start with saying you're welcome for taking out every single real threat in this game. You can all thank me later!

First Guigi, you seemed like you did nothing in this game but one thing I think you are very good at is the social aspect of the game. I think that you can make friends easily and make people believe you will be trustworthy even if you don't plan to be so that gets a lot of points in my book but what I want to ask you is  what move did you make that  made you know you would make in to the F3?

Ok now Anton, I  think you played an alright game. Not flashy but not terrible so all I have for you is  do you think Holy's game was that amazing of a game as he says it is?

Ok lastly Holy, you and me were tight but I really never trusted you especially after taking out Yinzer when I wanted to keep him around so you are probably the most untrustworthy of the three but you did make some moves. In your statement you laid out a absolutely perfect game but never have almost any examples of how you did each thing so I have no proof. You wrote plenty about "your game" though so tell me out of Anton and Guigi who  deserves to win the most and why?
3663 days 15 hours ago
survivor411
Guigi, I feel like you deserve this the most you remind me of Natalie from Survivor Samoa you were heroic and strategic while Anton aka Mick had no strategy and Holy aka Russell lied to everyone but my question is What was your biggest move of the game?
Holy,
I trusted you so much and i never thought u would blindside me because you seemed really friendly but u really played me the whole game since we were together the whole game i thought we made a relationship outside of this game but apparently not. Why did u blindside me is my question?
Anton, u floated bye
3663 days 15 hours ago
survivor411
and i totally agree with AG, holy you made personal relationships to your advantage i thoght u were just a cool guy but i was wrong you just used it to get to the end and i was the person most used since you and me began talking since the first day of this game
3663 days 14 hours ago
jacknick
fuck this you all suck lol
3663 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
AG's question : Guigi, I don't have a clue what you did this game. For my first question for you, list 3 moves YOU orchestrated in this game (even if they were subtle mails you sent, or failed attempts at moves---I just want to know you were actually playing hard). As someone who played super hard and put a lot of drive into this game, I want to cast my vote for someone else who did the same.

This is a hard question :s
The first move that comes to mind is when you got voted out. Me and Holy were talking about the order of people we want gone next and i knew EXACTLY who i wanted out ! For you, i got holy (closest ally), survivor(voted you out the round before) and anton's vote(used holy's closeness with him) to gather the votes to kick you out and basket just followed(i never tought he would want to vote you out). And i heard you wanted me out so for me it was a big move.
Second of all, Just having all those alliances really helped me! I dont know how that happend but EVERYBODY TRUSTED ME and thought i was on their side xD!
Finally, Not making myself a target was like my main goal in this game. I really tried to not get to close with people but still have them on my side. Not making huge moves that would get me in trouble next round kinda payed off. Just sticking with who I and everybody wanted out.
3663 days 14 hours ago
jacknick
my QEUSTION  to all these floaters is what was the biggest move you did in the game besides winning comps and riding coattails?
3663 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
But anyway I would like to start with saying you're welcome for taking out every single real threat in this game. You can all thank me later!

HAHAHAHA thats funny.

First Guigi, you seemed like you did nothing in this game but one thing I think you are very good at is the social aspect of the game. I think that you can make friends easily and make people believe you will be trustworthy even if you don't plan to be so that gets a lot of points in my book but what I want to ask you is  what move did you make that  made you know you would make in to the F3?

have you red my Opening statement? Sure give me NO CREDIT FOR ANYTHING CUZ IM JUST THIS WEAK GIRL THAT ONLY WON 1 IMMUNITY. survivor is not only about physical and i would say thats its just a small part. My strategy was more on focusing my alliances and my social skills. I WATCH ALL OF YOU TAKE OUT EACHOTHERS and i had my core alliance with holy and he backstabb all of you like you all said( that was me last season and thats what i was trying to not do this time - get to much attached) so you may tought i did NOTHING like you said but thats only cuz i didnt talk to you personnaly and i had no reason to and that would only get blood on my hands.

im just tryin to explain here not being agressive!

For the moves just check AG's question

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!