This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2730 days 17 hours ago
jman96
just didn't show up because I couldn't care less who won immunity and I knew I never needed immunity because my game plan was solid. It's not that we NEEDED you out it's just the fact that you straight up would be in the jury right now had you lost immunity. And you're stupid for thinking you had anything else going for you out here because you didn't.

I don't care whether I win or not. I'm in the finals, I blew through this cast no problem. Being in the finals was EASY and that's all I care about. I'm just stating facts.

me - ok, you make no sense. If you didn't care enough to compete, then why bother applying? with you saying that I would be in the jury if I lost immunity then that CLEARLY means that you needed and wanted me out. You barely talked to me throughout the merge so you have no right to call me stupid and say that I have nothing going for me throughout the game.

And of course you making the finals was easy. It was easy for all 3 of us with people not showing up or voting. We can't say that we played solid games when there was almost no one to play against.
2730 days 17 hours ago
jman96
and learn the difference between facts and opinions as you keep saying that it's fact that I'm a shit player when you barely talked to me outside of one day with a few sentences.
2730 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Ending Poll now
2730 days 15 hours ago
jman96
oh boy
2730 days 15 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Oh god!
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Alright bring it bsck in you FINALISTS
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
I had a total of 8 votes cast in, (sorry for that everyone). I worked out the percentages and do you want me to do vote by vote? Or just say the percentage?
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Ik i was late but i want to read the votes anyway
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote...
Jordan
2730 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Here
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote.
Brady
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote
Chael
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth vote
Jordan
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth vote
Brady
2730 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth vote
Chael

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!