This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 La Lima

Topic » Tribal Council 7 La Lima

2712 days 21 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Jordan have Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

Questions
------------------------
Jordan-Immunity Once again, do you feel as though you wont be stopped this season?

Brady-Are you afraid you may go tonight as you are the second most active member in this game?

Chael-Close call last night, do you feel your head will be on the chopping block once again?

Zach/Evan/Thomas-We went from 8-6 so fast, and this game is coming to an end, what needs to happen for you to keep fighting and make the Final 2?
2712 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Brady-Are you afraid you may go tonight as you are the second most active member in this game?

A little bit I hope I don't go home but even with me being active I suck at immunity challenges
2712 days 21 hours ago
jman96
Jordan-Immunity Once again, do you feel as though you wont be stopped this season?

I cant really say that. I didn't know if I could win immunity tonight. At one moment, you can be safe, but the next moment, you could lose and go home.
2712 days 19 hours ago
tcold312
A lot has to happen for me to make the final 2, since I don't even have one planned currently.
2712 days 17 hours ago
CHAEL
Chael-Close call last night, do you feel your head will be on the chopping block once again?

Everyone's head is on the chopping block out here. That doesn't really scare me all that much. It's survivor, it's the name of the game and I welcome the challenge with open arms.
2712 days ago
zachboy967
I need to start winning challenges & hope trust is at a high tonight.
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so.

*Nobody stands*

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
First Vote

Zach
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Chael
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote.

.Thomas
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

.Zach
2712 days ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

and the 12th person Voted out of BHDS Survivor Honduras and the 3rd member of our Jury

Zach

Thats 3 thats enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs torch*

Your tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

Well today you were united, tomorrow maybe not so much.

5 of you are left and only 1 can win, grab your stuff, head back to camp

Goodnight
2712 days ago
bradyspaulding16
See ya Zach
2711 days 23 hours ago
zachboy967
Whatever Brady.

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!