This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 La Lima

Topic » Tribal Council 6 La Lima

2715 days ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Jordan have Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

Questions
------------------------
Jordan-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to have it with you tonight?

Thomas and Connor-Last Tribal there was almost a tie involved, do you feel that a tie will happen tonight? Or are we expecting once again both of the old tribes to be split and the voting to be 60/40 kinda thing?

Zach-What do you think is gonna happen tonight? Do you feel at all safe at tonights tribal?

Mike-A tribal now without Immunity, do you feel tonight they may take you out because you are a Immunity Threat?

Brady-What needs to change in this game inorder for you to stay another night? Are drastic things going to happen soon?

Chael and Evan-At the challenge, Jordan clearly dominated, what does that say to you?
2715 days ago
tcold312
I don't personally believe there will be a tie tonight, but I could be wrong.
2715 days ago
ForceMike1
You can never feel safe. Once you feel comfortable you go home. I am going to have faith that I'll still be here tomorrow but you can never be too sure.
2715 days ago
jman96
Jordan-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to have it with you tonight?

It feels good. At this point in the game, immunity is the only way to be 100% safe.
2714 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Brady-What needs to change in this game inorder for you to stay another night? Are drastic things going to happen soon?

I just have to trust my alliance. To me Drastic Things won't be happening tonight they could happen soon but you just never know in this game.
2714 days 23 hours ago
CHAEL
Chael and Evan-At the challenge, Jordan clearly dominated, what does that say to you?

Pretty much next time I'll go out and buy 2 cases of red bull and then we'll see what happens. Creds to him though he stayed up quite late for this one.
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so

*Nobody stands*
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
First Vote

Connor
*Self Vote*
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.Mike
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

Chael
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Mike
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

Chael
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Sixth Vote

Mike
2714 days ago
BestHeroD
Seventh Vote

Chael

Thats

3 Votes Mike
3 Votes Chael
1 Vote Connor

1 Vote left

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!