This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 Piorini

Topic » Tribal Council 12 Piorini

2782 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Bryan has Individual Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Azri-Last night you barely survived the Tribal, do you feel as though tonight may be your demise?

Garrett-With tonight being the last tribal and not one Idol has been played, are you afraid they both will be played tonight?

Romeo-Without Immunity now you are unsafe, do you feel like you are going to go tonight?

Bryan-Immunity back in your hands, does it feel great to be safe tonight?

David-Being the only one who technically got *knocked out* out of the challenge, are you looked upon as weak around camp?

PYN FOR MORE QUESTIONS
2782 days 15 hours ago
iTy990
Bryan-Immunity back in your hands, does it feel great to be safe tonight?

It definately feels great man, my choice not to use the idol after Romeo vowed to get me paid off, now I have to guess who Romeo's voting out and send his ass packing.
2782 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
Azri-Last night you barely survived the Tribal, do you feel as though tonight may be your demise?

yes coz the others has a relationship but not me.. i just have the host
2782 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
*looks away from azri*
2782 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
:(
2782 days ago
Garrett5
Garrett-With tonight being the last tribal and not one Idol has been played, are you afraid they both will be played tonight?

I am going to assume that both would be played since it's the last chance for them to be played. No one wants to be the person that got voted off when they had a hidden idol in their hands.
2781 days 23 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Romeo-Without Immunity now you are unsafe, do you feel like you are going to go tonight?

No, I dont think I am going, but I dont think the vote is gonna go the way i want it to
2781 days 22 hours ago
Osiris
David-Being the only one who technically got *knocked out* out of the challenge, are you looked upon as weak around camp?

When I get the shitty question fml
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden iMMUNIYT Idol, tonight will be the last time to do so.

.two people stand
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Garrett and David hand me idols*

These are Hidden Immunity Idol

Any and all votes cast against these two will NOT COUNT, and they will know who voted them
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote.

.Garrettt

Does Not Count
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Azri
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

Romeo
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote.

.Azri
2781 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

and the 16th person Voted Out of BHDS Survivor tHE Amazon and the 6th member of our Jury

Azri

Thats 3 thats enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs torch*

Your tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

Well FINAL 4 , only ONE CHALLENGE AWAITS YOU from a chance at the grand prize.

Grab your stuff
Head back to camp

Goodnight

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!