This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Lounge Room

Topic » BB6 Lounge Room

3258 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Eric - Are you surprised to be up on the block? With one week from jury, it wouldnt be nice to be backdoored.

I'm semi-surprised. Red made an alliance with me, as I'm sure he did with everyone, and then backstabbed me. But I'm not surprised because he is a shady motherfucker. I have experienced this in other games. If you all are gonna evict me to do EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS, then you're playing right into his hand. He probably has alliances with all of you so don't think he's your f2 because he prob has one with 90% of this cast. For once, don't do exactly what the HoH wants. Make a move of your own. Make a difference. Go against the HoH and what he wants. If I stay I will be going hard for Red so you won't be targeted, and if you save me please pm me so I can ensure you stay safe. GL Brandon
3258 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
I have not promised anyone a F2. I don't make promises EVER.
And yes I made an alliance with you, But I couldn't shake the feeling that the moment you had the chance you'd come after me like you always do. In all the games we've played together I have never once put you up.
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, I begin this eviction with a bit of an announcement.

Dane has decided to leave the series, which means, officially, everyone in this room is on the jury!!!!!

Eviction results coming up
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Ok guys, the votes is in.

Eric, Brandon, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and head out the front door.

By a vote
of 4-4

WE HAVE A TIE

Red, please stand up and break our tie!
3257 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:O
3257 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Stands up.

(I called this by the way)

Brandon i'm sorry
You won't get to go home and see your family

Eric I have to evict you.

Good luck outside the house
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Eric you have been evicted from the Big Brother House!
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
*Eric gets up to leave the house*

*The door is locked*

*Sirens begin to ring*

THIS IS BIG BROTHER! CAN ALL HOUSEGUESTS INCLUDING ERIC PLEASE GATHER ON THE SOFAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3257 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
*sits*
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Housemates, I think it is fair to say that this season has been fairly light in regards to twists. Apart from Week 0, the first 5 weeks have been relatively easy and straight forward, in regards to the way the game is played.

But this is an All-Star season, and now that we have reached the Jury Phase of the game, it is time to up the anti!
3257 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh great.
Had to be during my HOH
3257 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
As you are all aware, this season is called "Second Chances", and there is one twist in particular that really encapsulates the entire concept of having a second chance at the game!

With this in mind, I would now like to announce that
THE WAR ROOM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3257 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
For those of you who don't know, the War Room was a sub-twist in BB3 and BB4, and it is back for BB6!

It is essentially Redemption Island but for Big Brother.

With this in mind, I will explain the logistics of it this season.

The next 5 evictees including Eric will all enter the War Room. When there are two inhabitants of the War Room, there will be a duel, and the winner will stay, and the loser will go. When we reach the Final 6, the final duel will take place, and the winner will reenter the game!

Eric, it is time to enter the War Room.

As for the rest of you, you have the day off. There will be no competition Wednesday, but the next HOH will be in Thursday instead. Stay tuned for times.
3257 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Yassssss

I slayed the War Room in S3
3257 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:O wow! That's crazy!!!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!