This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Lounge Room

Topic » BB6 Lounge Room

3171 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
11th Eviction - Anthony vs Erik

Anthony - Do you feel like being on the block week after week makes you a bigger threat?

Erik - Historically, returnees in JJ's BB have either got evicted immediately or win the HOH and get evict the next week. Do you feel you are destined to follow?

Carly - Erik played a little practical joke, but is it going to have a bigger affect on the game than it seems?

Everyone else - Do you feel like you have served justice to your second chance?

24 hours
3170 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
Anthony, Erik, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say his goodbyes, grab his belongings and head out the front door.

By a vote, of 4-0

ERIK YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
3168 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, as you know, in this game you need to expect the unexpected. Travis, you have just won HOH, but this is no ordinary HOH.

In just a few moments, you will have to make nominations, but rather than nominating just the two houseguests, you will be nominating THREE.

That is right, it is the double eviction twist from Big brother Canada!

After you make nominations, POV will be LIVE at 6:30PM, and the final 3 nominees will face the vote, which only one person can survive.

This is a major twist guys, how you play it is up to you.

Travis, you have to make nominations before 6:30PM EST
3168 days 7 hours ago
Jacob_C
BECAUSE NOMINATIONS HAVENT BEEN MADE

POV HAS BEEN DELAYED
3165 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the veto meeting
Anthony, AJ, and Michael have been nominated for eviction
However as winner of the POV I have the power to remove one of the nominees from the block.
I have decided
NOT to use the Power of Veto

I wish you all the best of luck in the eviction. This veto meeting is adjourned.
3165 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
DOUBLE EVICTION - AJ vs Anthony vs Michael

Welcome everybody to the double eviction.

AJ, Anthony and Michael, you have all found yourself on the block with greater odds than ever of being sent to jury. Travis, as HOH you are not eligble to vote.

Carly and Red, you will each cast your vote PUBLICLY. Carly, as the winner of the POV you have earned the right to vote first. Who ever you vote for will be evicted in 6th place. Red, you can then choose between the remaining two nominees as to who you want to be the 2nd evictee of the night an to finish in 5th.

You have 24 hours
3165 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I vote to evict Anthony
3165 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
Bye Anthony.
3165 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
I'm sorry

I vote to evict AJ
3165 days 7 hours ago
Jacob_C
Congratulations Michael

You have survived the double eviction!

Anthony and AJ you have both been evicted from the Big Brother House!
3160 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
As winner of the veto it is my sole responsibility to evict either Travis or Michel. I have worked with both of you and have thought hard about this decision.
I have decided to evict
Travis

I'm sorry

I gave you the chance when I was nommed but you turned me down
3160 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Thanks Red <3
3160 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
And then there was three! Congrats, guys! :) < 3
3160 days 2 hours ago
travisd13
So you wanted me to evict Michael if i won veto but you chose to evict me when you said you would evict michael in your deal... LMAO!!! Just when i thought your word meant something you go and fuck it all up. How you gonna offer a deal and not stick to it lol?
3160 days 1 hour ago
travisd13
Good Luck Carly and Michael!!!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!