This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Lounge Room

Topic » BB6 Lounge Room

3196 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Thats pathetic if you need a backdoor plan to get rid of me Travis. If I'm so useless and not playing why go through the effort? Why not just nominate me pre veto? I'd powerless to stop you and your gang of people who are SO much better than me. I'm just a lame floater who deserves to go home. Is that what you wanted to hear? Fuck you! I'm playing this game to the best of my ability. It just happens that half the cast this season are comp beasts. And getting rid of me wasn't 1 ounce of strategy. You haven't liked me ever since I met you and the feeling is very much mutual. You are vile and disgusting and I only talk to you when you're HoH because I would rather vomit then talk to you. I don't give a fuck if I'm evicted today. I'll beat Erik in the War Room and I'll come back and send your ass home.
3196 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
I'm not going to lay down and die just because you nominated me. And even if I'm evicted, I'll have fun blowing up your game on the way out
3196 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
AJ - You are almost a regular on the block nowadays. Are you still just a pawn?

Hopefully!
3196 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JJ: Knowing that someone is returning after this duel, what is your game plan going into next week?

Carly: It's the same week in and week out for me. Fight and stay afloat. You can never go into this game thinking you're 100% safe. You always have to fight for yourself to ensure you are going to make it into the next week.
3195 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
Random fact, this is the second time AJ and Harry have faced eviction together on eviction night. Unfortunately this time there is no Coup d'Etat this time.

AJ, Harry, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, grab his belongings and head out the front door.

By a vote, of 2-2

WE HAVE A TIE

Travis, please stand and cast the deciding vote
3195 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
BYE! And Travis, I'm an easy scapegoat if you keep me
3195 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Before I go:
AJ: Try to do something if you want to win
Carly: I'm really upset with you
Anthony: Control this shit when Erik comes back
Michael: Very UTR. Keep it up
Red: Paranoid.
Travis: you know what I think of you but seriously I'm a very good scapegoat if you keep me
3195 days 9 hours ago
travisd13
Ok after everything that has happened I a have a few things to say first.

Harry first thing first when I play on tengaged I do nothing as a personal attack, so for you to act like you have towards me because I put you up for eviction shows me how immature you really are. I am no kid I am a grown adult and realize this is just a fucking online game and who the fuck cares if you get evicted or not. Your not winning anything for this game that is gonna make your life any better. Its not my damn fault you haven't won anything this season, and chose to play the social game route. Didn't get you anywhere did it lol..

So with that being said, if you would have responded to me like you have been trying to save your ass in the beginning instead of attacking me like you did. I might have chosen a different strategy this eviction.

Now just remember Harry you chose your fate this week not me, so grab your fucking bags and get the fuck out your EVICTED bitch!!

Good luck against Erik in the war room lmao.... Even though I kinda hope you can come back so I can evict you again LMAO!!!
3195 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Fuck you. And when I come back your leaving next
3190 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Welcome to the veto meeting
Erik and Anthony have been nominated for eviction
However as winner of the POV I have the power to remove one of the nominees from the block.
I have decided
NOT to use the Power of Veto

Good luck both of you
3190 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Stands up*

I really wanted to save this. But, I have to secure my safety for one more week. So......

*pulls out Secret Veto*

As the last remaining competitor in the room; I won the power of the Secret Veto. The Secret Veto is playable until the Final 5 - but, it is needed now. So; I remove myself from the block and free myself from this week's eviction. Since I have removed myself from the block. Carly must now name a replacement nominee.....
3190 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys I can confirm that Erik does indeed
NOT have a secret power.

Returning to the game was reward enough for winning the final duel.

Final Nominees are Erik and Anthony!
3190 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
I knew it!
3190 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Lol! I couldnt help it! #SickTroll
3190 days 7 hours ago
me2013
"rolls eyes"

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!