This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 APPLICATIONS

Topic » S5 APPLICATIONS

3305 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: epicwafflez23
Color Level: white :3 (so nubby)
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Eli Fitzey

How would you describe your status at High School? Popular, Jock, Geek, Drama Nerd, Outcast, Emo, Goth, Jesus Lovers! I don't care what you come up with, I just need a 1 or 2 words that describe you at High School. Don't go too out the box, keep it simple, but you get the idea. Christan, ganer, weak, emotional

=====AVAILABILITY=====
Most challenges are Non Live, but where possible I like to host Live comps.

Timezone:
How often do you check Tengaged:
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you:
4-6 it depends weekends like a 7 weekdays a 5 or 4
=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have:
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness:
(idrk what u mean :3)
=====FINAL STATEMENT=====
In 50 words or less, explain how you will make Season 5 unique from any other season to date. Well, i may seem like a noob but i am smart. Innocence is the key. I will win this season showing a white rank will win!
3305 days 7 hours ago
awesomeguy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: awesomeguy
Color Level: yellow
In Game Name: Nathan W.

How would you describe your status at High School? I'm Divergent ;)

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: est
How often do you check Tengaged: Well i haven't been on in like 2 months. But i have a lot of free time now so i wanna start getting back into it. I used to check it multiple times during the day and I would have it opened in another tab whenever i was on my computer.

On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 8 1/2

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: Not much. Just Nucleo's Big brother
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: Nucleo.

In 50 words or less, explain how you will make Season 5 unique from any other season to date.

I will make season 5 unique because I am pretty friendly and I am not afraid to make big moves. I don't consider myself dishonest but I am not afraid of lying to get my way. I'm a smart and sensible player and I think I'd be a serious contender.

P.S. do I get extra credit for making that exactly 50 words?
3305 days 6 hours ago
wildboy12
Username: wildboy12
Color Level: light green
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Austin M.

How would you describe your status at High School? Popular, Jock, Geek, Drama Nerd,  Outcast, Emo, Goth, Jesus Lovers! I don't care what you come up with, I just need a 1 or 2 words that describe you at High School. Don't go too out the box, keep it simple, but you get the idea. Definitely an outcast

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: central
How often do you check Tengaged: everyday
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you:10

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have:the apprentice I won out of over 100 that applied and I made 4th in fast stars out of 27 contestants
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: wannabeefriends

In 50 words or less, explain how you will make Season 5 unique from any other season to date. I bring a lot of energy cause a lot of drama and like to joke around a lot.
3305 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: Rawr121
Color Level: Blood
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Anthony C

How would you describe your status at High School? Popular, Jock, Geek, Drama Nerd, Outcast, Emo, Goth, Jesus Lovers! I don't care what you come up with, I just need a 1 or 2 words that describe you at High School. Don't go too out the box, keep it simple, but you get the idea.

Smart Jock (LMAO)

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: EST
How often do you check Tengaged: Very often, not during school tho :P
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 9

=====REFEREE=====
WINNER of Ryan_Jambe/EM002's Reality Roulette 2
2nd in Jimbo's Survivor: Blood v Water
2nd in NJ's Survivor: Honduras
2nd in TTRS 25: The Amazing Race
3rd in Jimbo's Survivor: Seychelles
3rd in Obscurity's Survivor: Azores
4th in Julian's Survivor: Borneo
5th In TTBB 3: Generations
6th in RJ's Amazing Race 16
8th in TTRS 29: The Glass House
14th in TTRS 23: The Mole
CURRENTLY IN Final 4 IN TBBS 04: World Tour

Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: Sahmosean, Turney1805

In 50 words or less, explain how you will make Season 5 unique from any other season to date.

I feel like that I can bring a lot to the table this season. I'm someone who is willing to backstab to put myself further in the game and I'm willing to take risks. Yet at the same time I play smart and I also can be a beast at challenges
3305 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: Jaybirdnifty
Color Level: Orange
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Jay M

I would describe my status in HIgh School as popular because I knew so many people from different cliques. I was on sports team, as well as drama and dance, and for two years was apart of the photography and computer after school classes. So quite a few people knew me.

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: CST
How often do you check Tengaged: Every night if I have work or classes that day.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: I'd say about a 8 or a 9.

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: Barbiie's Big Brother, Nick's Big Brother, Big Brother-The Secret Six
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: Barbiie

I have an entertaining personality and I love to have a good time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3305 days ago
JoeDaManXD
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: JoeDaManXD
Color Level: Red
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Joe I.

How would you describe your status at High School? Popular, Jock, Geek, Drama Nerd, Outcast, Emo, Goth, Jesus Lovers! I don't care what you come up with, I just need a 1 or 2 words that describe you at High School. Don't go too out the box, keep it simple, but you get the idea.

Umm, I'm still in High School and a lot of people like me, I'm funny and I make the class laugh almost every time. I would say popular. I'm def. not a jock or Nerd because I'm not that athletic and my grades aren't that great. So ya, I'm popular and people like me, I'm just a likable, social person :) (Teachers don't like me tho)

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: GMT
How often do you check Tengaged: A lot, I don't check it in school tho, but if I would have to, I will..
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: I would say 9.

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: I played in Link's survivor and in Suitman's survivor, placed 7th IN BOTH (3rd jury member). I do better in Big Brother, I placed SECOND in Ramanik's BB. Basically 1st but I took a -1 vote at the finale in a veto comp -.- and NJ's survivor 3rd. ALWAYS so close but so far away ugh. I wanna win yours!

Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: Ramanik, he had challenges at 9pmEST which is like, 3am for me and I still made it for most of them. I had school the other day, and I woke up in the middle of the night. That really shows how much I get into this games :)

I always make the game unique, I'm a drama king and when I see someone is lying to my face, I'm not afraid to call them out. I never play safe, I play hard and that's why we are here. I'm not afraid to make big moves and I'm not afraid if people see me as a threat because I'm here to compete and I'll make your season very fun :) Count me in, hopefully challenges aren't at 9pmEST but I really like that most of them are non-live :)
CAST ME, you won't be sorry ;). 

3304 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: Anoreoz897
Color Level: Black
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Adam O.

Popular "Kid Next Door", Track Athlete, and Practical Socializer

=====AVAILABILITY=====

How often do you check Tengaged: Almost every day.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 8 or 9

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: Check my page and you tell me ;)
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: Kpnna (S11, S12, S14, All-Stars)

I bring a lot to the table, including my flawless socialization, creative tactics, and spot on confessionals. This season is practically calling my name ;)
3304 days 16 hours ago
kyoot
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: kyoot
Color Level: Black
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Ian X.

Hipster! ;)

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: Eastern
How often do you check Tengaged: Every day because I basically have no life.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 8.5. Would be 9 but sometimes I oversleep during the day.

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: Never played one but theres a first time for everything ;D
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: None :D

I'm very competitive, my KPG is like 14. I enjoy winning so Im going to try my very best to succeed. I am completely blunt, have a big personality and am just a little aggressive so I'll claw my way to the top ;)
3304 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: JordanForReal
Color Level: Light Green
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Jay R.

Outcast

=====AVAILABILITY=====

How often do you check Tengaged: Few times a day
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 10

=====REFEREE=====
Barbiie's Big Brother: Season 1 2nd/15
Barbiie's Big Brother: Season 2 2nd/16 (asked back to coach)
Currently in Nicks BB: Season 4
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness:
Barbiie
Nickt115

I have played many BB group  games and i am mostly succesful in them. I create drama and i am a very controversial houseguest. If you gave me the chance i know i could do well in this game. Im not afraid to make moves and create waves.
3304 days 12 hours ago
dwallz26
Username: dwallz
Color Level: white
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Roman Vollos

How would you describe your status at High School? I was like a jock/brain. Played sports throughout but also was one of the smartest in my class. 

Timezone: Central
How often do you check Tengaged: At least once a day, sometimes more.
On a scale from 1-10, I would say I am an 8 in terms of activeness.

What previous group game experience do you have: Just Loganworms Survivor Exile Island (2nd Place)

Logan can vouch for my activeness.

Final Statement:

I am going to bring a mature perspective to the game, none of this high school, ADD, immature bs.  I am going to be bringing a fleet of buses and throwing people under them.  Lastly, I will be in showmance, hoemances, cuddlemances, and nomances to win this game.
3303 days 20 hours ago
Mahalpin11
=====BASIC INFO=====
Username: mahalpin11
Color Level: gold
In Game Name (include a last name initial just in case): Max W.

How would you describe your status at High School? Popular, Jock, Geek, Drama Nerd, Outcast, Emo, Goth, Jesus Lovers! I don't care what you come up with, I just need a 1 or 2 words that describe you at High School. Don't go too out the box, keep it simple, but you get the idea. Between geek and popular :)

=====AVAILABILITY=====

Timezone: est
How often do you check Tengaged: A LOT
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: 9

=====REFEREE=====
What previous group game experience do you have: i came 3rd in survivor, 5th in survivor, and 2nd in big brother
Who is a host that can vouch for your activeness: 3rd in NJKODA's survivor

Well, if chosen for any twists or turns, I will BE SURE to use them to my full potential no matter what. Even if it damages my game
3303 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
OMG GUYS!!!

I can't believe the response to my upcoming season. Because I have already got an excellent cast and I honestly am already torn about who to cast and who to not, I have decided to close applications early

Thankyou for your interest
3302 days 15 hours ago
neme81
Question you can delete this later but did you receive my part 2 App
3302 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
yes i did

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!