This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Black Widow FINALE

Topic » Black Widow FINALE

3429 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys before I give you all a preview for next season, there is one more thing I want to show you!

Starting from TODAY there will now be a JJ's Big Brother Hall of Fame! From now on, every season will see at least two inductees, and there a three possible levels that you can achieve.

BRONZE - For achieving Player of the Season (not available for Season 1 and 2)

SILVER - For winning a season

GOLD - For excellence in two seasons!

So obviously there are no Gold inductees yet, but there is definitely time for that. Gold is the ultimate goal. If you are in the Hall of Fame with a Gold plaque, you have really shone as a player. Don;t get me wrong, a bronze and a silver are equally brilliant, but as the seasons go on, there will be several Bronze and Silver inductees but not so many Gold. So there is something for all of you to work towards haha!

Now let me announce the first 4 inductees. (Even though you could already work it out)
3429 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
We have one new Bronze inductee and that is STEWEN

Congratulations!

And we have three new Silver inductees and they are MO, CHRIS and SAM J.!

The Hall of Fame can be seen in the images of this group!
3429 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
Oh my, what an honor! Thank you!
Even though I came second place, I'm still proud of myself, I still think I could've done better the first 4 weeks, but I'm happy with what I did and getting the player of the season award, I'm really proud of that!
The only thing left to be the cherry on top is an all-stars spot with a win ;) hahahaha
3429 days 1 hour ago
TheLogic
:(
3428 days 23 hours ago
cancanpiano
No offense Stewen but I thought Sam T would win Player of the Season. Guess I was wrong...
3428 days 22 hours ago
americanidolfan
Me too Sam lol never mind congrats Stewen
3428 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
I think I am 1 of the other 3 possible returnees but I could be wrong.
3428 days 16 hours ago
americanidolfan
I hope I am
3428 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, its time for me to tell you whats in store for Season 4!!!!

The War Room is back!!!!
The Viewer's Lounge is back!!!!
Noah will return as a cohost!!!!
One secret twist that only VL will know about!!!!!

That's all you get haha!

Season will premiere Mid March!
3427 days 10 hours ago
TheLogic
:D yayayayyayayayaya!!!!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!