This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning/Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning/Reunion

3560 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
you faced one eviction and Robert faced the eviction he was evicted in....so why wasnt i never on the block? ur saying that its because you both were hated...well you guys were on the block once or twice in 10 weeks of merge? but i was never on. logie was named replacement, carly was, colton was, austin was. so why not target me? why did no one target me after the 2 most hated people kept saving themselves?

well heres why red because i made sure they didnt

I'm going to bed now I have answered questions and i will answer more tomorrow, I know a handful have voted, if you really need me to answer more specific questions ill be happy to do so. I feel i've given out most of my gameplay if not all of it in this forum.

If you feel i've played the best game put your emotions aside and vote for me

if not then vote for logie. Thats all I can say at this point, I want to win this and I feel im making a great case.
3560 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
All I know is I want these questions answered before the season is up:

1. Who was the MVP?
2. Who voted to save me during the times I was nominated. Just out of curiosity
3560 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
Ok red you cast your vote thank you for your vote and lets move on with the game then
im sure others will make their own decision :)
3560 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
GW, what week did you save me with the veto?
3560 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
From what Austin said he was the MVP a couple times and I think you were the other one so I don't think much persuading was needed there. Like I said we were never nommed together because the people who wanted him out didn't want me out and the other way around. And the fact that you weren't a replacement doesn't show social it shows that you weren't seen as a threat and there was always a bigger target.
I didn't make them hate me either he just did.
I feel that is a horrible game. You did NOTHING after the merge. You didn't really have to do much till final 3. Yes you beat me in one challenge i'll give you that. You knew GW better then I did.
3560 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
ok red we'll see how the jury votes then :)
3560 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
You weren't Put up as a replacement Because Happy wanted Rob out and if it was you against Rob you might have gone. Then Because Austin wanted GW out, Then Because Andy wanted Carly but that failed, Then because Carly wanted Andy out, Then Because Happy wanted Carly. And finally because I wanted Happy out. Colton was never a replacement.

Carly The MVP's Post merge I think were Austin and Mo. I voted to save you the second time you were up. The first time I couldn't the third you were up against logan.

Logan GW never saved you with Veto I did in week 9
3560 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Yes we will and i'm going to try and convince them to vote Logan
3560 days 17 hours ago
m7md26
ok good luck with that :)
3560 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank you. But luck hasn't been on my side recently i'm going to have to use something else
3560 days 17 hours ago
m7md26
okie dokie :)
3560 days 17 hours ago
Happy202
Red what are you arguing are you trying to say you deserve final 2???
3560 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
No there in no point in arguing that. I'm trying to convince people to vote for Logan
3560 days 17 hours ago
Happy202
well your point is invalid you say Mo did nothing but logan did even less than Mo
3560 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Logan was around. Mo wasn't.

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!