This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning/Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning/Reunion

3538 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN......PLEASE WELCOME THE BIG BROTHER JURY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel!!!!

JJ!!!

Rob!!!

GW!!!

Colton!!!

Andy!!!

Carly!!!

Robert!!!

and Austin!!!

Now Me2013 and Jacob_C know that some of you have been waiting a very long time to speak your mind, but unfortunately, you are going to have to wait a little longer as we crown the final HOH and determine the final member of the jury.

In the mean time, feel free to discuss who will be walking out the door next!

(Adam isn't on the jury as he was expelled and is 44 days inactive)
3538 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*walks in and takes a seat*
3538 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Welcome Back Carly... You certainly played hard this season, it was great to see a girl give the guys a run for their money.
3538 days 1 hour ago
m7md26
hey guys nice to see you all again :)
3538 days ago
gw22
*Sits down*
3538 days ago
Logie56
Hello everyone :)
3537 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I wish I could have taken home the win, but I'm happy to have made it as far as I did :)
3537 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
So any predictions on who's next to join Jury?
3537 days 20 hours ago
gw22
Red, prob
3537 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Red or Logan tbh.

Carly, I admired and respected your game so much. It's a shame you couldn't have made it further.
3537 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Thank you, Rob :)
3537 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tbh, I think Mo should really take Logan to final 2. I highly doubt he will win if he takes Red. No offense, Red.
3537 days 11 hours ago
Happy202
*pops in for a visit*
3537 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
EVERYBODY PLEASE MAKE WELCOME THE FINAL MEMBER OF THE BIG BROTHER JURY

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So our 10 person jury is filled and it is now time for them to plea for you votes. Both have played different styled games and you just need to look at their stats to see why. Logan sits in front of you today with ZERO competitions wins, and I must say I find it impressive that despite this, he is still in the final 2, and Mo sits in front of you today not EVER been put on the block PRE or POST VETO!

Jury, please asks as many questions as you want, but be sure to vote to BOTH Me2013 and Jacob_C in the next 24 hours or so!!
3537 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Bring it on Boo's. Show of hands how many of you are happy to see me here in the jury?
3537 days 1 hour ago
gw22
Logan, why should I give you MY vote, WHEN you did nothing at all as I am concerned?

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!