This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning/Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning/Reunion

3560 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
JURY SPEECH

Jury, I stand before you today and I am very proud to have made it to final 2 with my friend and ally Mo. In the beginning, Mo and I were not aligned. In Me's house, I was aligned with Red and Adam as a final 3. I made my way through until the Merge in Me's game and then the houses of Me and Jacob merged, I was clearly surprised. Once Me's side officially entered the house, I made finals 2 with Carly, who I knew from other games and Austin, who seemed trustworthy. Around Week 5 of the Merge, I came to Mo and spilled about my final 3 alliance, he claimed knwoing about it and we made a final 2 deal, we promised to never backstab the other. With Mo by my side, we layed low throughout the game and won competitions when we knew we had to. During Carly's HOH reign, her and I agreed on the fact that Andy needed to go, so at the end of the week, our entire plan had been to put Andy and Austin up together on the block, knowing that they had a final 2 deal and Andy needed to go, because he made deals with everybody the previous week when he was HOH. The week Robert won HOH and put me up with Carly, Mo told me he was trying to backdoor me and Mo was able to flip the vote and send Carly out. At final 4, Mo won HOH and we sent Austin to Jury, with Red succesfully winning the Veto. At final 3, we fought hard with Jacob about having a final 3 and Mo eventually decided he should just do final HOH and he won, evicting Red and making us final 2. No matter who you vote for today, I will understand. Just know that Mo and I were able to make big moves happen and we dominated the game!
3560 days 22 hours ago
m7md26
My strategy entering this game was to know everything that happened within these walls. My parents taught me "knowledge is power" and I went by those guidelines.

During the first stage of the game I used that opportunity to figure out who was working with who. I found out in Me's house about Rob and Red's final 2 deal and their various final 3 deals with Logie, Simon, and Adam.

When I won the first HOH at Me's house i used that opportunity to gain the information I needed and created a chart of who was loyal to whom. That information was crucial for the merge.

When the houses merge, i had to change my strategy completely! I glanced at the memory wall and thought about who I could trust moving forward, I trusted Travis completely as he was my best friend, I had a good relationship with Robert (Happy), I knew Joshua Daniel Rob Carly and Logie and I could rely on them if needed. When the merge happened I was put in a chat from people from Jacob's house by Robert.

I knew i couldn't really win competitions due to my hectic and unpredictable lifestyle so I needed to rely on a social game to get me farther. My goal was simple, each week whomever wins HOH make sure you are not their target and if someone other than a nominee wins veto, be sure that you would not be the replacement. And that strategy worked as the house divided. I used this division to my advantage. Had one side obliterated the other side I was the lowest on the totem pol of the remaining side and may have gotten 4th or 5th! So the 2 sides had to remain at war to suit my own needs and gameplay. Unlike most people I kept targets in the game for a while, why? Simple, as long as targets were in the house, people wouldnt focus their attention on me, rather go after these targets. However, week after week it became harder to fly under the radar as less people were in the house, so i really had to up my social game each week and I have proven to do so as even in week 13 I was unnominated without a single win since the merge.

When Carly was the first to realize my social strategy, I got her evicted that week. Although she was originally not the target and Robert had asked us to evict Logie. I was able to sway him and thus making it look like it was his own idea. Red and I could have just voted her out but that would have lost his trust in me. I may have not won the most competitions but my biggest achievement was definitely getting here to the END in a 15 WEEK GAME 29 PEOPLE, UNNOMINATED, I HAVE NEVER BEEN NOMINATED BY THE HOH BEFORE OR AFTER VETO! I used my social skills and knowledge to my advantage.

These last 2 HOHs were crucial for me because they would guarantee my own safety and I didn't want anyone to win it. Under the pressure of my own life I was able to get the BIGGEST player of the season, RED evicted. I didn't take the easy way out of making a final 2 deal with Red to ensure that I made finals in the event he wins. Rather I believed in myself and choose to take him head on in the tiebreaker to which i ultimately won. (I only had a f2 with logie at the f3 stage)

This may not be the game most people play, but it was extremely risky. Had anyone at any given point realize that no one was targeting me and I was sliding by, I may have been backdoored. I had to ENSURE that never was the case. Even at one of the HOHs (the one Andy won, the survey) most people thought I was most likely to win this game, but no one took me out as I did damage control on that. i made it seem like i was a weak player so you could all crush me at final HOHs. My social game was very risky but it really did pay off. I decided to play stronger late game and gain more power week by week and really blossom in the end game. I have never spent a single day not strategizing and thinking various situations that would not only get me to the final 2 but help me win the game.

I played with the cards I was dealt with and it got me here. I urge you to vote based on gamep
3560 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Ok hold the front door!

I've only read Logan's speech so far and it's full of c***!

First off, don't say you made big moves happen when you literally did nothing! My decisions were made by me and I only told you what they were so that you were in the loop. Don't even act like you had a major hand in it.

Second, I'm pretty offended that you told your final 2 plans with me just to seal another deal, all the while I was 100% loyal to you.

Needless to say, I think you've lost my vote bud.
3560 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
100% Mo has the better speech. Great gameplay!
3560 days 21 hours ago
m7md26
Thank you carly :)
3560 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
OK for the Record Mo I was never aligned with Simon.

Logan I saved you from eviction by using the POV on you and how did you repay me?

Mo you didn't keep targets in the house the targets kept them selves in the house. You had nothing to do with me making it as far as I did. I did that on my own. And I always knew you were a threat but you were lucky that Happy is an a**. And I wanted him out.

So Logan. Did you throw the final HOH? I assume if you'd won it you would have taken Mo.

Mo you used me as a shield. And were no help to me at all why would I vote for you
3560 days 20 hours ago
gw22
Mo, so.... You were USING ME to get you further....?
Wow
3560 days 20 hours ago
m7md26
Red: You should vote for me because I mastered the social aspect of this game and have proven myself in challenges by beating you, the ultimate god in challenges. I knew you werent going to go after me till you got happy out. I used your hated for each other to keep myself safe week after week after week. Regarding keeping targets I did keep targets I wasnt specifying about you, you kept yourself there were other big targets like Carly who people wanted out and I voted to save her at the tie vote. Or targets like Robert who people wanted to nominate some weeks but i swayed them not and target others.

Gw: Perhaps you didn't read my speech correctly, what I stated was I worked with people and created social bonds. I have never turned my back on you not once this game even tho you blinsided both travis and acyuta. I was one of the two votes to save you when you were evicted, so your fact is extremely unfair to me
3560 days 19 hours ago
m7md26
And Red I wasn't here to benefit everyone's game, I was here to benefit my own game to ultimately win. Everything I've done was to benefit and further myself, If i wanted to further others I would have just saved my energy and walked out of the game and sat in jury voluntarily but I fought my ass off socially to earn this spot. You can say you won 6 POVS and kept yourself in the house, well I can say that I've used my social skills to keep myself off the block and in most weeks keeping LOGIE IN! At the end of the day its every man for himself which was the title of the season to begin with.

Red if you claim you weren't align with Simon I believe you but that is what he had told me that the week I nominated him.
3560 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To be completely honest, this would not be the final 2 IF Andy, Robert, Red, and I weren't constantly going after each other.

We ruined our own games due to personal vengeance and obviously Mo and Logan benefitted the most.

They played a great game by laying low. It's smart and totally worthy of the finals. However, Mo, in my opinion, played the better game as he worked all sides of the house and WAS NEVER A TARGET!

Mo never was rarely if ever nominated and didn't win a post merge comp, UNTIL THE VERY END!

That's brilliant strategy, in my opinion.

I think it's clear, a lot of us "stronger" players destroyed our own game by waring with each other, instead of working together to get the silent threats out.

Mo, you did excellent and you knew that I was going to target you next if I survived my last eviction. You knew I was going to come after you because I realized you were the bigger threat. However, Happy didn't fully see it that way and I lied to Red, thinking he and Robert weren't talking with you.

Also, on a side note, I think it's truly hilarious how the HOH curse worked near the end. Andy nomed me, I got her out the next week as HOH. I nomed Robert, he took me out the next week he was HOH. Robert nomed Red and Red took him out the next week as HOH.
3560 days 19 hours ago
m7md26
yes carly i do think that is funny and thank you so much for this support I really really do appreciate it!
3560 days 19 hours ago
gw22
Red, I wish u lef before me!t
3560 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Mo You social game didn't keep you off the block. That fact that Everyone hated me and I hated Happy kept you off the block. Who did you sway not to nominate Happy. Austin wouldn't have put him up neither would Andy, Me and Carly did put him up. So the only one that you might have swayed is GW.
3560 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
Each week there were 3 nominees, i persuaded the MVP to not nominate Robert. I made sure GW didnt nominate Robert yes. You and Robert were never nommed together and people didnt nominate me beside either of you and i was an option. People never named me a replacement nominee every time you took yourself off. People never named me a replacement nominee when you took someone else off the block. That sounds like a social game...I mean yes you guys hated each other and were "hated" but u werent on the block more than half the time cuz u took yourself off. the reason why i STAYED off completely was my social game cuz you and Robert kept pulling yourself off.
To me thats a social game. If you disagree then im sorry. I didn't make anyone hate me because I wouldnt benefit.
If you feel that its not a good game then vote for logie. but if you feel it was smart for my part than vote for me. I have nothing more to tell you at this point Red... The fact that you guys wree "hated" you have to remember is that you guys kept pulling yourself off..but i was never named replacement...even tho i was vulnerable and in danger...to me thats a social game...
3560 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
I cast my vote the moment you evicted me. I'm just trying to help the others make the decision. And show them how much crap your speech is filled with.
I don't know what I did to make myself hated, Happy just seemed to have it in for me.

They tied to put up people next to me that I would go home over. And the reason that me and Happy were never on the block together is the ones that would put up Happy wouldn't put me up and vise versa.

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!