This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Karmoy)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Karmoy)

3350 days 4 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Let's bring in the members of our jury - Jake, Mikayla, and Andrew, voted out at the last tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Brady - Are you comfortable with your current position in the game? Do you know who you want to sit in the end with?
Chris - Congratulations on immunity! Do you care about downplaying your physical abilities at this point, or is it not worth it?
Ethan - As one of the last-standing original Brevik members (along with Jacob), are you nervous about your spot in the game right now? Are you expecting to join Andrew tonight?
Felix - What, if anything, makes you nervous tonight?
Jacob - For some reason, Final 7 tribal councils are notorious for blindsides and power-shifts. Could the same be expected tonight, and do you think your name is coming up?
Julian - We've seen two out of three idols pop up at this point. Do you have any ideas on where the third lies? How dangerous is an idol this late in the game?
Rhys - Do you think there is anyone on the tribe who can absolutely NOT win this game?
3350 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Are you comfortable with your current position in the game? Do you know who you want to sit in the end with?

Well I guess but I wish I could be more comfortable because everybody thinks I'm a goat but it showed I'm not a threat especially in challenges today. I have an idea of who I want to sit next to f3 but it could change if one of those people do get voted out.
3350 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Felix - What, if anything, makes you nervous tonight?

Ehhhhhhh idk. People seeing me and Chris as a pair and turning on me since he won immunity?
3350 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan - As one of the last-standing original Brevik members (along with Jacob), are you nervous about your spot in the game right now? Are you expecting to join Andrew tonight?

yeah I'm very worried
3350 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys - Do you think there is anyone on the tribe who can absolutely NOT win this game?

We all have a chance. Making the end is the hard part now, and some people are hated but perceived as threats, some people are liked but aren't. The people slowly being stacked up on the jury are the ones who decide who of the two is a stronger choice.
3350 days 3 hours ago
KidA
0/7 votes received.

*looks at F7*
3350 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I sent in mine!
3350 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Same!
3350 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob - For some reason, Final 7 tribal councils are notorious for blindsides and power-shifts. Could the same be expected tonight, and do you think your name is coming up?

Well it isn't really a blindside if we're expecting one, but yeah, at just seven people left there aren't many places to hide. I'm always expecting my name to come up.
3350 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
sent my vote too
3350 days 3 hours ago
KidA
if any of you gift me the eyes in shop rn, you get an instant All-Stars spot xoxo
3350 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
i just gifted ohnatalie rip

also my phone died ill be on skype later
3350 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Can everybody just vote?
3350 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I did a while ago
3350 days 3 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - Congratulations on immunity! Do you care about downplaying your physical abilities at this point, or is it not worth it?

Wen immunty is on the line u play to wni
3350 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I did too and everybody is online

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!