This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Karmoy)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Karmoy)

3364 days 11 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Let's bring in the members of our jury... Jake and Mikayla, voted out at the last tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Andrew - Was there anything really important revealed at the challenge? What should people pay attention to?
Brady - You were voted as someone who is undeserving of being in the game. How do you feel about that?
Chris - You were the answer to a LOT of questions tonight, and you were nearly eliminated at the last tribal council. Do you feel like you're running on borrowed time? How can you change your position?
Ethan - Last vote, without the idol was 5-4. Based on logic, could we assume tonight to be a 4v4 split? Or would you expect to see some more flipping?
Felix - How do you feel about the challenge results, which were sort of a mixed bag for you?
Jacob - Congratulations on immunity! Despite being immune tonight, do you feel comfortable overall?
Julian - It seems like you and Chris have had a major falling out recently. Do you think it makes both of you targets?
Rhys - You got a lot of positive results in the challenge - are you happy that you're well-liked, or nervous that you may be perceived as a threat?
3364 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - You were the answer to a LOT of questions tonight, and you were nearly eliminated at the last tribal council. Do you feel like you're running on borrowed time? How can you change your position?

Well about the questions I wasn't shocked, I was highly flattered that people cared enough to answer me for everything :) I answered myself as well!

And Idk I think I could be running on borrowed time, I know I'm going to be getting votes again because some people think voting out the goat is better then sitting in the end with the goat who will NEVER win! Interesting strategy, right?

I don't think I can change my position, I trust the people that voted with me last vote :)
3364 days 11 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Felix - How do you feel about the challenge results, which were sort of a mixed bag for you?

Honestly, nothing really surprised/shocked me. I know I'm hated and a horrible person but what others say about you can't hurt. Only your perception of these words will.
"Water off a ducks back"

Also yay I'm funny and strategic
3364 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You were voted as someone who is undeserving of being in the game. How do you feel about that?

I feel like crap because I got the most votes of people still left in the game and I still survived becase I was always a target and to think I'm undeserving it's like ugh at least people don't think of me as a threat but even some of my allies voted me as least deserving and that kills me it makes me a little unsure what im going to do tonight.
3364 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - It seems like you and Chris have had a major falling out recently. Do you think it makes both of you targets?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6AzWf77kHq0/TnzD3u3o-jI/AAAAAAAAAyQ/zNSgsoRe7p0/s1600/stacey2.gif
3364 days 11 hours ago
CharlieBibi
STACEY G.ODDESS
3364 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
Julian is the reason we had a major falling out :) He seems to be playing with his emotions and not his head, and he thought flipping to people where he was in the minority would be better :( Sad right?
3364 days 11 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys - You got a lot of positive results in the challenge - are you happy that you're well-liked, or nervous that you may be perceived as a threat?

I am really happy about my positive traits! Of course I don't think that really means much, because the people in this game that are hated, in my books, always proves they're playing harder and faster and crueler, which is how you win. I don't know, maybe I am just a trustworthy and nice guy, but being nice and heroic makes me weak, and I don't know how long I can keep playing that way ;"(
3364 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I just feel like crap because people can say that they do think I'll win but ik I don't so it sucks.
3364 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
Also I'd just like to point out to everyone

KidA
4. Who is most likely to stab someone in the back?

The majority said... CHRIS!

Andrew, Chris, Ethan, Felix, and Jacob got it right.

I haven't done anything to stab anyone in the back all game :) I've maintained my loyalty to my alliances, unlike a certain someone named Julian who will stab clearly anyone in the back
3364 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Was there anything really important revealed at the challenge? What should people pay attention to?

Um, sure? I mean Chris may say he's a goat just because people hate him for being a prick, but people also respect a good game and shit like his physical game, and him keeping his allies on his side is impressive too so yeah. Also, Brady needs to get a hint to actually do something in this game.
3364 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
Andrew what are you talking about

it's been proven that no one respects my game whatsoever.

And I like how you're trying to flip brady to your side when your side is the ones who put down brady for least deserving to be here, and now you want to try to flip him?
3364 days 8 hours ago
Manipulation
I never said I was trying to flip him, just said I hope it was a wake up call for him because no one discussed this or anything, clearly a majority of people think he's worthless lmao
3364 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
To be fair to Brady, I think he's playing harder than people know, which I've been allowed to see as obviously I was on his tribe at the start. Don't count anyone out yet fellas
3364 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
Manipulation
I never said I was trying to flip him, just said I hope it was a wake up call for him because no one discussed this or anything, clearly a majority of people think he's worthless lmao

You clearly are trying to flip him by saying he needs to get a hint and do something in the game. You think he's not doing anything now, and you think by him flipping to people who voted him in the past, who voted for him as the player not deserving to be here, and yes we know it was you guys and not us as we all voted julian as the player not deserving to be here, you think thats "actually doing something in the game".

Don't try to put him down because your perception is not reality.
3364 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob - Congratulations on immunity! Despite being immune tonight, do you feel comfortable overall?

Well although it's certainly nice to have immunity, and it cuts my paranoia by at least 50%, I still don't feel comfortable because it's only for one round. I could be totally blindsided tonight, not out of the game because I'm safe, but what if there's a last minute switch up that puts me in a worse position? Then my immunity doesn't mean anything and I'm right back where I started.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!