This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Brevik)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Brevik)

3369 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Chris - It's obvious what happened at the challenge today. Why do you feel comfortable enough to throw a challenge so blatantly?
Felix - Are you nervous that, being a more vocal personality, it's going to be hard for you to eventually earn jury votes?
Jacob - It looks like it could be you or Porsche tonight. Do you think you're safe over her, or vice versa?
Julian - Is there ANY chance of a shake-up tonight?
Porsche - How do you feel right now, knowing your position? Are you giving up in this game, or are you not done fighting?
Rhys - How embarrassing would it be to be voted out tonight, given what just happened?
3369 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - It's obvious what happened at the challenge today. Why do you feel comfortable enough to throw a challenge so blatantly?

There is a very, very clean line in the sand. I feel comfortable because the only choice original mysen has is staying together, we can't afford to be in a minority position come merge.

However this is survivor and I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche/jacob voted me and something happened, and considering neither of the two have talked to me since we swapped, I'm assuming they're going to vote for me
3369 days 7 hours ago
porschefan101
Porsche - How do you feel right now, knowing your position? Are you giving up in this game, or are you not done fighting?

I have never felt so down in a game before, I'm not gonna lie to you. Watching them throw the challenge and rub it in our faces really did hurt. I just really, really don't want to go home tonight. I feel like it's an uphill battle but I'm willing to try.
3369 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys - How embarrassing would it be to be voted out tonight, given what just happened?

Well, to be totally fair, although I think a 'throw' was probably a smart idea, I never like throwing because I do like to compete in group immunity challenges, because they're fun and I like the competition of it all, but yeah, really embarrassing. I mean, I think it'd be a bad idea voting me out, as it'd be rocks at the merge (it seems), but don't think I haven't pictured that awkward scenaro.
3369 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Felix - Are you nervous that, being a more vocal personality, it's going to be hard for you to eventually earn jury votes?

Yeah Probst, I'm clearly not taking the hint that I'm a HORRIBLE person and should be lapidated or smthg with rocks idek what it is in english anyways

I don't see why everyone thinks I'm so horrible when in reality I just beat people in group games and they get mad. #SrynotSry

I'm not worst than 80% of this cast and I actually tried to keep myself composed this game but some people are just insufferable so yeah I'm not keeping my mouth shut
3369 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Going out soon, votes will be read later tonight (most likely).
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob - It looks like it could be you or Porsche tonight. Do you think you're safe over her, or vice versa?

I don't think so. My case would be that I've participated in like two challenges so far, and I won't really be a threat at merge because of time constraints. But voting me out would be a lot more simpler than voting out Porsche.
3369 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - Is there ANY chance of a shake-up tonight?

There's always a possibility.
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
"However this is survivor and I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche/jacob voted me and something happened, and considering neither of the two have talked to me since we swapped, I'm assuming they're going to vote for me"

um??? you've literally ignored any attempt I've made to talk to you and made it ABUNDANTLY clear that you want original mysen to stick together
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
can you ppl stop being boring gamebots and realize that picking off the minority will achieve nothing.....

if porsche goes next I'll just go back to my tribe and vice versa

why not take advantage of us now
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
3369 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
Survivor233
"However this is survivor and I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche/jacob voted me and something happened, and considering neither of the two have talked to me since we swapped, I'm assuming they're going to vote for me"

um??? you've literally ignored any attempt I've made to talk to you and made it ABUNDANTLY clear that you want original mysen to stick together

Excuse me, sweety, but I'd love to see where you've tried to talk to me.

You've never talked to me not ONCE. You've never made an ATTEMPT to talk to me.

If you're going to lie about me and try to bash me, please do a better job at it and provide some actual shit that i've done.

Thanks!
3369 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
And Jacob, you don't need to delete your posts. :)
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
Feb 24, 2015 17:40:14
Survivor233
Survivor233
No title
blueu22
hey I saw that top 10 survivor list on your page

is that your list? or did you just find it on youtube

--

u sure babe

im sorry but if you think i actually give a shit about ur top ten list and this wasnt an excuse to talk to you/get to know you better you have another thing coming

i got NO reply and i didnt care about mailing you afterward bc you have such a hard on about original mysen
3369 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Jacob have we spoken once this entire game :X
3369 days 7 hours ago
Survivor233
no but im talking about chris who i made an attempt with

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!