This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Pompano)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Pompano)

3917 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Welcome to tribal council... please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Votes due before the next challenge - make sure to send confessionals.

Cory - Do you think there is any sort of leader on the tribe, or someone who really took charge in the challenge? If so, who?
David - Who do you trust most on this tribe? Would you be surprised if your name came up tonight?
Carl - How do you feel about the Pompano tribe in general? Where do you think you guys could improve?
Katherine - Are you worried that you could have a target on your back after not attending the challenge? How would it feel to go out this early?
Sagar - Do you feel at all responsible for the loss, since you were the messenger? Could the tribe hold you accountable?
Logan - Amago will only be down one person after tonight. You've still got the leg up, but not by much. Are you at all intimidated by the Amago tribe?
Ronnie - Where do your loyalties lie on this tribe? Do you think alliances will play a major factor in the vote?
Thalia - You haven't played many Survivor group games on Tengaged, while many people in this cast have. Do you feel you're at a disadvantage at all?
3917 days 14 hours ago
lacubanita24
Thalia- you haven't played many survivor group games on tengaged, while many people in this cast have. Do you feel you're at a disadvantage at all?

LOL no just because I don't get into groups doesn't mean that I don't have a brain. Also many people might have pissed off others in their group games, so I think I have a blank slate and no past experiences for people to judge me by
3917 days 14 hours ago
KidA
1/8 votes received.
3917 days 14 hours ago
JBC8
Ronnie - Where do your loyalties lie on this tribe? Do you think alliances will play a major factor in the vote?
I think that alliances will play a HUGE factor in this vote, and probably all of them. My loyalty does belong to my alliance though. So I'm sorry to who I will be voting for tonight.
3917 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Cory - Do you think there is any sort of leader on the tribe, or someone who really took charge in the challenge? If so, who?

Eh, no leader. We didnt even have a tribe chat until right before the challenge xD. But I'm sure as we move forward people will step up in challenges they know they can do well in.
3917 days 13 hours ago
TDO88
Carl - How do you feel about the Pompano tribe in general? Where do you think you guys could improve?

I feel good about this tribe. We are very strong and we only lost because of their hard core survivor fans. I don't know where we could improve actually. We are a pretty well rounded tribe tbh.
3917 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Sagar - Do you feel at all responsible for the loss, since you were the messenger? Could the tribe hold you accountable?

No, not particularly. I think I did as good of a job as I could manage of making sure everyone's opinions were heard and I went with the majority consensus. I never forced my own opinions over anyone elses unless I was positive I was right (e.g. the Samoa and RI one, shoutout to natalie's eyes and grant's hot chest)
3917 days 12 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine - Are you worried that you could have a target on your back after not attending the challenge? How would it feel to go out this early?

I'm super sorry, but I do try and make it. The first challenge went quick, and I sat out .-.
This challenge I told some of the cast that I wouldn't available.
3917 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
Logan - Amago will only be down one person after tonight. You've still got the leg up, but not by much. Are you at all intimidated by the Amago tribe?

I don't know what to think. I am not quite sure what to think.
3917 days 11 hours ago
KidA
6/8 votes received.
3917 days 9 hours ago
KidA
7/8 votes received.
3917 days 9 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Oh My God ;S
3916 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Once I read the votes, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll tally the votes...
3916 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
hello all
3916 days 16 hours ago
KidA
1st vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ronnie.
3916 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Next vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Carl.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!