This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Barbados

Topic » Welcome to Survivor: Barbados

3919 days 21 hours ago
KidA
Welcome to the beautiful island of Barbados, where the adventure of a lifetime will begin. This season, 16 amazing contestants from all over Tengaged have gathered here for the ultimate battle. There are no twists and surprises, no idols or tribe swaps... this is classic Survivor.

From this point on, the game lies in your hands. Everything will be determined by the allies you choose and the enemies you make. Each vote is crucial, and every decision you make could change the course of the game.

Welcome to... Survivor: Barbados.

This game will officially begin on Tuesday, September 3rd at 6 PM EST with a classic Survivor challenge - "Pass the Torch"!
3919 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Due to conflicts in his personal life, Richie has decided to quit the game. Everything remains normal - Pass the Torch will take place tomorrow, with Pompano sitting someone out.

Amago is now down a member.
3919 days 12 hours ago
Steel
he fairplay'd
3919 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Oh well fuck you Richie Bitchie.
3919 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Why would he add me on Skype O_o
3919 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
LET'S ALL QUIT
3918 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Shit I can't be here until like 6:30.

So my tribe pass the torch to me last, I should be back around 6:30
3918 days 14 hours ago
KidA
CHECK-IN!

I'll mail the cast.
3918 days 14 hours ago
black0ut247
hi
3918 days 14 hours ago
Steel
hi
3918 days 14 hours ago
Lynette
Here!!!!!!!!
3918 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
here
3918 days 14 hours ago
black0ut247
Wow what are the odds,

the future winner of the first seasons shows up first to the first challenge where he will come in first.

What are the odds of all those firsts?
3918 days 14 hours ago
Lifer107
Here ^_^
3918 days 14 hours ago
TDO88
Here
3918 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
here!

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!