This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #4

Topic » Episode #4

4023 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
*Walks to them*

Where y'all going?
4023 days 12 hours ago
Johnster
*Takes outfit from Des and puts it on*

I love this, I'm gonna wear it when we go out!
4023 days 12 hours ago
JudiCamille
"Looking At Kennedy, Then looking At My Mirror"

Interview; She Acts Like Im Her Enemey
4023 days 8 hours ago
Matthew09
*gets back in from having a fun night with Victoria & Alana*

Confessional : Idk what's going on with the twins right now, I guess they are not getting along w/e I could careless, I am just happy we are NOT fighting in the house for once, I had a FUN night with Vic & Lana. We got like so many cute men on us tonight. LOL I hope the drama stays at a minimum like this, cause I hate fighting. But we will see what these new chicks bring, kind of nervous. Good night XOXOXOXOXOX -Desi
4022 days 16 hours ago
Johnster
Interview: I'm starting to really like Desirae and my connection with Victoria is growing stronger
4022 days 15 hours ago
Matthew09
*does makeup with Alana, omg when are these new girls getting here? The house is so empty right now*
4022 days 13 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Does makeup with both of them*
Ikr? Hopefully there r more party girls to go out with!
4022 days 12 hours ago
Johnster
The twins have been quiet lately, I wonder what they are up to?
4022 days 8 hours ago
Matthew09
haha I know, I just hope they do not pop off anymore, cause I'm liking the house like this, no drama, just a good time, this is what I came here for, meet friends in L.A, not to be fighting & ruining my outfits with juice all over them. Ugh plus my nails can't get fucked up everyday. Wtf. lol

*love you two, hugs them both*
4022 days 2 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Joins the group hug knowing that Alana and Desirae are CLEAN girls*
Interview: Im glad that Desirae , Alana, and myself are getting along so well BUT I can still feel the division in the house between us 3 and the twins. I want to set things right and plan a house party!!

(ill finish this scene when i get home from school)
4022 days 2 hours ago
joey96
*BTW THIS IS GOING GREAT GUYS. NOT ALL OF THIS NEEDS TO BE FIGHTING*
4021 days 21 hours ago
Matthew09
Yes lets do a house party, even invite the twins, I don't like this whole division or tension.

*writes a note to the twins, leaves in room*

Confessional: I don't think me going to the twins is a bad thing and time after time apologizing to them, I mean I know when to stand up for myself, ppl may call me weak, but I'm not, if anything I'm doing what I want when I want, and I don't like being angry at ppl or having ppl mad @ me, I can't live like that IRL, so I won't act like that here, w/e they did to me, is behind my back from now on, I hope they can start fresh with all of us, cause we all are here and have 2 new girls coming into this, who knows how bad this could be.

But I must say I'm glad in this experience I've met 2 new friends I could truly be friends with. Alana & especially Victoria she's like my sister.
4021 days 21 hours ago
Matthew09
*THE PICTURES ARE UP GUYS, OMG THE TWO NEW GIRLS*

*yells come downstairs ladies*
4021 days 18 hours ago
joey96
*FYI the new girls are coming in episode FIVE*

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!