This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #4

Topic » Episode #4

4003 days 2 hours ago
joey96
NEW RULES BITCHES:

Seriously all of this fighting needs to fucking STOP. I cannot have 2 girls leaving every single fucking episode. You ARE NOW LIMITED TO VERY MINIMAL ARGUING/FIGHTING

Not every fucking thing needs to be a fight. Let tension build up for a few episodes and let shit attract tension! You guys need to stop fighting so much, especially at this point. Anyways,

EPISODE REQUIREMENTS:
1. At least 2 day changes
2. MINIMAL ARGUING
3. NO PHYSICAL FIGHTS THIS EPISODE.
4003 days 2 hours ago
Johnster
Interview: So 2 girls left the Bad Girls Club, and I am fine with that. I Am happy that 2 new girls are coming soon. And I wont be the newest girl in the house.
4003 days ago
Matthew09
*avoids all the drama, climbs into bed after being in the phone room*

*confessional* Man tonight two girls went home, I was really thinking about it, but my girl Victoria talked me out of it, I guess she's the only reason I'm here for :) These other girls are PATHETIC, yes P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C they fight over the dumbest thing and are so immature. I really hope this show does not make me look bad. Anyway I got to get up early, tomorrow I have a photo shoot in LA. Victoria is coming with me! :)

BTW, bye to the two bad girls who went home tonight, won't even care.
4002 days 10 hours ago
Matthew09
*wakes up*

goes to Kerri : I want to talk to you, and this is really sincere, look I'm sorry for what I wrote on your picture, I was just upset after you threw all my shit in the pool. But what I did I felt horrible about writing, you can take my apology or not, but at least I came to you and told you what I did was fucked up and was a LOW blow. Sorry XOXOXOXOX tell your sister too, cause it is her family as well.

*confessional* I think I'm growing, I would never apologize irl.
4002 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: 2 BITCHES LEFT...LEFT. I'm so done, like i have no respect for a bitch who leaves. If you're going to FUCKING LEAVE, leave with a BANG. Bash a bitches face in until you go to jail. *Smiles* I hope the 2 new roommates are BAD ASS!
4002 days 10 hours ago
JudiCamille
Interview: SO Its Been A Week And Im Still Here, 9 Weeks Left!
4002 days 10 hours ago
JudiCamille
its fine desire, i dont care
4002 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
*Screams*

I'm ready for some EXCITING ROOMMATES!
4002 days 9 hours ago
Matthew09
thanks Kerri! XOXO
4002 days 9 hours ago
Matthew09
*gets up, goes into make up room with Victoria, gets ready for these new girls*

I hope these new girls are pretty dope, not like the rest of these ugly bitches..
4002 days 9 hours ago
Matthew09
Confessional: Victoria IS right, I need to get tougher, I've been too fucking nice in here. Like these ghetto ass ladies have treated me with not ONE ounce of respect since I walked in the door, besides Victoria, until I get an apology I am NOT kicking it with them or giving them respect.

Yes I apologized to Kerri, but that unleveled headed ass hoe did not give me one back. So I'm over these ugly bitches. I just need my girl, I could even careless about these new girls. tbh XOXOXO
4002 days 8 hours ago
CocoaBean
Interview: Any girl who just walks out and quits is a weak bitch. My theories about Isabella was right. Shes just a weak bitch who dresses ugly. Disgrace to Chicago tbh. Alissa is irrelevent so.

*Talking with Desirae* GORL i am so ready to watch u work your photoshoot! (:
Confessional: Yay im so excited for Desirae to go to work and am happy shes still in the house!
4002 days 8 hours ago
JudiCamille
"Putting On Makeup'
4002 days 8 hours ago
kaylee21
*Puts on Makeup*

*Fixes hair*
4002 days 8 hours ago
Matthew09
*goes to photo shoot with Victoria*

We laugh cause I have to get nude, hahahahaha XOXOX

Having fun, after we go for drinks on the bay, girl i love you, like thanks for talking me into staying, if any bitch looks at me ugly now, idc, i'm speaking up. Like they need to give me respect. I am so sick of Kerri. She NEEDS to go. All she does is make this experience no fun for everyone in the house, I'm sure she'll pull the new girls on her drama side. tbh
4002 days 7 hours ago
JudiCamille
"Sighing"

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!