This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Boardroom

Topic » Week 10 Boardroom

4013 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake
Second triple elimination
4013 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Right now, I would like each of you to tell me why you deserve to be in the Finale.
4013 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I deserve to be in the finale because I worked so hard to be here, I provided a lot of research for my team and I worked really hard on this task by myself, I have proven to be very strong in challenges and I have not disappointed you lately, I have overcome a lot through these past few weeks and it's been very stressful people know that I have done my part for the team and myself the get all the way here, and I delivered a very well final 5 task, from beginning to end it's been such a struggle but I have proven to not be only a be a super-fan, but a cunning and classy woman in the boardroom, I hope you understand my dedication and superiority in this game.
4013 days 13 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: I deserve to be here because I have worked really hard every challenge and have been a valuable asset to every team I have been on. I have amazing records as I still stand completely undefeated, and if I loose tonight, it will be my very first boardroom I will sit through. I have raised the most money and have changed this game completely. I have made many friends, a couple enemies, but I feel in the end I kept my integrity and dignity and I have shown others how to be a true leader and accomplish great things. I have learned many things through this game, and I feel I sit next to three other very accomplished players that I'm proud to be playing with. I wish you all the best of luck.
4013 days 13 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I was definitely the most constant player being the only one to not have an inactive streak at any point. I also have worked pretty hard saving the team more then once. I worked hard came up with winning ideas and missed things in other groups for this.
4013 days 12 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake
So a few weeks ago mr trump you told me to show star quality. Did I get there? Maybe not. But I did make it this far. and how did I make it this far? Because I tried my best. Tamra got fired because she wanted me fired, but I overcame that. Rihanna got fired because apparently I deserve to be here more than her. I halped save my team in the f6, and i worked hard on my speech for the f7. We also managed to win in the f8. So I may not have had a winning streak, but I overcame things. So I improved, because apparently Im too nice :p
4013 days 12 hours ago
Brogs17
I have made my decision on who the first person I am going to fire is.
4013 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
*nods nervously*
4013 days 12 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake
Gl guys
4013 days 12 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: did he already reveal the tasks?
4013 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
*hopes*
4013 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
He didn't want to waste time.
4013 days 12 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: oh, gl everyone!
4013 days 12 hours ago
Ilikebugs
im·prove   (m-prv)
v. im·proved, im·prov·ing, im·proves
v.tr.
1. To raise to a more desirable or more excellent quality or condition; make better.
2. To increase the productivity or value of (land or property).
3. To put to good use; use profitably.
v.intr.
1. To become better.
2. To make beneficial additions or changes: improve on the translation.
[Middle English improwen, to enclose land for cultivation, from Anglo-Norman emprouwer, to turn to profit : Old French en-, causative pref. (from Latin in-; see in-2) + Old French prou, profit (from Late Latin prde, advantageous; see proud).]
im·prova·ble adj.
im·prova·bly adv.
Synonyms: improve, better1, help, ameliorate
These verbs mean to advance to a more desirable, valuable, or excellent state. Improve and better, the most general terms, are often interchangeable: You can improve (or better) your mind through study; I got a haircut to improve (or better) my appearance.
Help usually implies limited relief or change: Gargling helps a sore throat.
To ameliorate is to improve circumstances that demand change: Volunteers were able to ameliorate conditions in the refugee camp.
4013 days 12 hours ago
Brogs17
I don't really see this person in the Finale, leading a group of people. I don't think that this person has the star quality that I am looking for, and it seems like this person doesn't think that he or she has it either, so unfortunately I have to say...

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!